The Education Forum

Is RFKjr Angling for a Cabinet Post in the 4th Reich?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I'm surprised it lasted this long.  Post it directly to the cornfield and few read it.

"This is a bad thread.  This is a very bad thread."

"Wish it into [political discussions] Anthony!"

That's funny Cliff.  Maybe enough to leave it up another day or two to see what turns up.  The Gozo - Bozo thread, in honor of HST?

14 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I'm surprised it lasted this long.  Post it directly to the cornfield and few read it.

"This is a bad thread.  This is a very bad thread."

"Wish it into [political discussions] Anthony!"

Let General Zod chew on it in The Phantom Zone.

9 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I'm reminded of the Stephen King movie The Dead Zone (1983), where only clairvoyant Christopher Walken can see that candidate Martin Sheen is unhinged and power hungry, and as future president will be willing to cut off the JCOS chief's hand to slap it on the palm reader that enables the missile launch.  One of the better SK adaptations, if you're so inclined.

"Do it, general, and go down in history with me.  The people speak through me."

Edited by David Andrews

More leftist virtue signalling!

https://preview.redd.it/7xxkpt76wh6b1.gif?width=480&format=mp4&v=enabled&s=2dd6bff81fede797afaf78ddbf6effb204b5ed54

heh heh

Brock on!

united-states-judd-for-the-defense-the-l

Trump... "He ( Hungarian prime minister Victor Orban ) speaks and his people sit up at attention...I want my people to do that."

Why are people here playing this game of pretending Trump isn't as bad and dangerous as these other authoritarian dictators?

6 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Trump... "He ( Hungarian prime minister Victor Orban ) speaks and his people sit up at attention...I want my people to do that."

Why are people here playing this game of pretending Trump isn't as bad and dangerous as these other authoritarian dictators?

Indeed, Joe, and not only some people here on this forum.

RFK, Jr., himself, has repeatedly declined to criticize Donald Trump's criminal conduct.

I recently posted some facts on that subject in a post which was deleted, following complaints by an RFK, Jr. fanboy here on the Education Forum.

Most recently, RFK, Jr. has claimed that Trump's violent J6 goons, who attacked the Capitol, have been deprived of their Constitutional rights!

Does RFK, Jr. not know that these violent Capitol attackers were tried and convicted in the U.S. courts?

Were those judicial proceedings not Constitutional?

RFK Jr. was nine years old when his uncle was murdered, and 14 years old when his father was killed. I'm sure that the loss of both men caused enormous psychological damage to the young man. But psychological damage doesn't explain or excuse his maturation into a science denying, fascist supporting presidential candidate. Somewhere, his father is extremely disappointed. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

Worse than that, Joe -- it was Kim Jong Un.

This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican election -- it's Democracy vs. Dictatorship.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

6 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Worse than that, Joe -- it was Kim Jong Un.

This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican election -- it's Democracy vs. Dictatorship.

Oh. My mistake. Thanks for the correction Cliff. And you are right...the Kim Jong Un analogy ...is even worse!

Try to look at it philosophically. In a free and fair election, people get what they deserve in those whom they elect. If this country wants a dictator (and it certainly acts like it does), it will get one. A lot of people won't like it, but the majority (or rather the Electoral College) rules. That's how our democracy works, while it lasts. And, to paraphrase Sandy, it was good while it lasted.

When you're as old as I am, you can be more philosophical, knowing that you won't have to live through what's coming. (I look at climate change the same way.) I at least have the comfort of knowing that I lived in the best of times.