The Education Forum

Is RFKjr Angling for a Cabinet Post in the 4th Reich?

Trump Loves That RFK Jr. Is Running for President—and Helping Him Win

https://newrepublic.com/post/180190/trump-loves-rfk-jr-running

Kinzinger says RFK Jr.’s campaign ‘hijacked by MAGA’

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4578188-kinzinger-says-rfk-jr-campaign-hijacked-maga/

Let Me Rewrite That For You: NY Times Misinforms Readers About RFK & Biden

https://www.techdirt.com/2024/04/04/let-me-rewrite-that-for-you-ny-times-misinforms-readers-about-rfk-biden/

Secretary of Health and Human Services?

I bet Jim DiEugenio could get a cushy job in the HHS comms shop.

A pair of gold sneakers might be a snazzy new look for Jim.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Bill Fite said:

Would this have been avoided if Biden had agreed to debate him?

Debates are always after the conventions.

11 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Debates are always after the conventions.

Meant by allowing him to run in the Dem primary and debating, isn't that what RFKjr wanted?   or am I misremembering that?

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Bill Fite said:

Meant by allowing him to run in the Dem primary and debating, isn't that what RFKjr wanted?   or am I misremembering that?

Ah, I misunderstood you.  My bad.  RFKjr dropped out of the Dem primary in early October.  How hard did he try to pressure Biden to debate?

Is RFKjr tilting to Trump because of personal animus toward Biden?  Like in 2000 when Ralph Nader tilted to Bush by campaigning in Florida two days before the election?  That gave us a million dead Iraqis and a fascist Supreme Court.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I think RFK Jr. as a kid was given some kind of bad vaccine. We're having to live with the result.

KK:This is a political post that has nothing to do with JFKA. 

KK, has anyone told you you look like Steven Carell?

OK KK, Maybe we can tie this in to the historic power of the JFK ,RFK legacy!

Certainly the tie of RK to his Father and Uncle are prescient to his candidacy, and those questions are much more relevant to the RK candidacy than many other RK posts made here in the past.

The MAGA cult is sort of a charismatic leader cult, where the RK cult is a blood cult that wouldn't exist without the JFK, RFK legacy. Even though the charge is so baseless that Biden has used his office to persecute or abridge RK's free speech rights. The RK cult will glom on to statements like that just as the MAGA cult will. .

We do see a lot of similarities in phenomena between the 2 cults in that there was at first a great charismatic entrenchment to both the Trump and RK candidacy and gradually their candidates went further out into the fringe of their belief systems saying  more and more outrageous things only to have their cults still cling to them.

Examples 1. The RK Anti vax message,  At first his followers would dismiss RK anti vax statements by saying RK isn't truly anti vax, only certain specific vaccines, but that's been proven wrong when he said below that that he couldn't give a example of a good vaccine, when the truth  is, vaccines, though not perfect,  have saved millions of people's lives! But the response will be, "Gee whiz, it's just one topic. Not enough to disqualify him. "

2. Many of the  cult are driven here by the idea that all modern disputes would be magically solved by any Kennedy bloodline,  certainly any dispute with Russia like the recent Putin invasion of Ukraine would be solved because JFK and Khrushchev essentially put the world to the brink of nuclear annihilation to then  build an understanding of peace that would have prevailed if JFK lived.  Ok, maybe if we had Kennedy's in office for 50 years, the present situation in Ukraine wouldn't have happened, but of course that isn't to say that if JFK had inherited the Putin invasion of 2022, he could, with the power of his peaceful intentions, have transformed the situation into a peaceful one. The RKers pretty much feel  RK should give Putin the Donbass region, just like they project JFK would.  They also naturally thought RK would be a great peacemaker in the current Israel Hamas War only to find RK has made the most detailed, articulate defense of the current Israeli genocide of any current politician, and I'm sure that must have taken some wind out of their sails but it hasn't caused any here to cry, "That is last straw."

And now this, RK's BS  statement about Biden here. I knew this was always going to happen. He's not surging in any polls, has no real chance of winning and he knows from this point on, he's not likely to pull in many more disaffected  Trump voters so he's going to take away from Biden.

Before I could understand RK's followers embraced him as a new type of politician, above the fray,  maybe with a few out of mainstream beliefs, but at at least he's outspoken and honest. But this is really a cynical, very calculated political move.  So there's another unpeeling of the onion.

I thought RK's appointment of Dennis Kucinich as his campaign manager was one of the few good moves he's made. Now Kucinich has had enough and is running for Congress.

Since there are no ideological constraints for RK's followers, Where does it stop?

Starts at 4:15

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

5 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

You mean, he's running for Congress.

Oops, you're right., my bad Sandy! I corrected. Thank you

This post has absolutely nothing to do with JFK assassination research and it should be moved to "political discussions."

No, I am not an RFK, Jr. fan.

Nor a Trump fan.

Nor a Biden fan.

Let's move this thread somewhere else.

Might as well have fun while it's here.
I would say the Trump Maga cult is a cult of a charismatic figure  very  similar to the  Putin cult, where I see RK's cult appeal is more similar to, say  Kim Jong Un.

Just thought I'd save you from the inevitable interview with a PHD "Cult expert" who tells you things anybody with any social acumen could already figure out!

CULT FIGURE

Such a cult figure, beckons you to enter his web of sin.
But- don't -go- in!
Cultish lure he will pour in your ear.
But his lies can't disguise what you fear.
For a cultish girl (like Ronna or Stormy)
knows when he's kissed her
It's the kiss of death from MAGA (or RK) cult figure.

He loves only cults.
He loves cults!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Robert Morrow said:

This post has absolutely nothing to do with JFK assassination research and it should be moved to "political discussions."

No, I am not an RFK, Jr. fan.

Nor a Trump fan.

Nor a Biden fan.

Let's move this thread somewhere else.

I'm surprised it lasted this long.  Post it directly to the cornfield and few read it.

"This is a bad thread.  This is a very bad thread."

"Wish it into [political discussions] Anthony!"

Edited by Cliff Varnell

As for RK's current boy like "revelation " that Biden is a greater threat to Democracy than Trump.  This has been the problem all along.

The inferior element seems so harmless and inviting that a man delights in it.

It looks so small and inwardly weak that he imagines he may dally with it and not come to harm.

The inferior man rises only because the superior man does not regard him as dangerous and so lends him power.

If he were resisted from the first, he could never gain influence.