The Education Forum

Apparent assassination attempt on Trump

K K Lane

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

TC-

There is a D-Party proposal to add George Floyd to Mt. Rushmore. 

Mr. Cole,

Please cite a neutral but reliable source for your statement. Otherwise, I request that you retract it.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Shots were coming from behind the bleachers ... if true, this is no lone gunman story anymore ... 

The Vigilant Fox 

@VigilantFox

Subscribe

Man Shot in Head, Killed Instantly at Trump Rally Joseph, who was just yards away from the incident, describes what happened: “I heard several gunshots. The man beside me suffered a gunshot wound to the head, was instantly killed, fell to the bottom of the bleachers. Another woman looked like she got hit in the forearm or hand. And then at that point in time, it was rather chaotic at that point, because everyone, half the people were looking because they thought it was fireworks. “I knew it was gunshots right away, my friend, you know, hit the deck. I was kind of looking around, just trying to see where the shots were coming from. It seemed to me like the shots were coming from behind the bleachers. It seemed to me the man got hit in the head from behind. He was killed instantly, as far as I could tell.”

Does Trump employ private security, alongside the SS detail?  Vince?

Edited by David Andrews

58 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

Mr. Cole,

Please cite a neutral but reliable source for your statement. Otherwise, I request that you retract it.

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment.

I was referencing this large bust of George Floyd, now in NYC's Union Square, Manhattan, and some online discussions about the matter. 

Screen-Shot-2567-07-15-at-11-02-03.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bust_of_George_Floyd

AFAIK, the D-Party has not introduced legislation to add George Floyd to Mt. Rushmore. 

However, the topic has been discussed, in Quora, in a number of treads. Here is one: 

https://www.quora.com/Should-George-Floyd-s-face-be-added-to-Mount-Rushmore

Should George Floyd’s face be added to Mount Rushmore?

Adding George Floyd's face to Mount Rushmore would be a highly controversial and unprecedented decision. Mount Rushmore, located in the Black Hills of South Dakota, features the faces of four U.S. presidents: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln. These presidents were chosen to represent significant periods in American history.

George Floyd, on the other hand, was not a president or a founding figure of the United States. He became a symbol of the Black Lives Matter movement following his death in 2020, which sparked protests and discussions about racial justice and police brutality.

While George Floyd's death had a significant impact on American society and the ongoing conversation about race relations, adding his face to Mount Rushmore would be a departure from the original intent and symbolism of the monument. Mount Rushmore is a historical site that represents the founding and development of the United States, and adding a new face to it would be a complex and controversial decision.

Ultimately, decisions about adding new faces to Mount Rushmore would require careful consideration of the historical significance, symbolism, and public opinion surrounding the individual in question. It is important to engage in thoughtful discussions and debates about how to honor and commemorate figures who have played a role in shaping American history and society.

---30---

But to repeat, AKAIK, no D-Party legislator has introduced a bill to add George Floyd's bust atop Mt. Rushmore. 

10 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment.

I was referencing this large bust of George Floyd, now in NYC's Union Square, Manhattan, and some online discussions about the matter. 

Screen-Shot-2567-07-15-at-11-02-03.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bust_of_George_Floyd

AFAIK, the D-Party has not introduced legislation to add George Floyd to Mt. Rushmore. 

However, the topic has been discussed, in Quora, in a number of treads. Here is one: 

https://www.quora.com/Should-George-Floyd-s-face-be-added-to-Mount-Rushmore

Should George Floyd’s face be added to Mount Rushmore?

Adding George Floyd's face to Mount Rushmore would be a highly controversial and unprecedented decision. Mount Rushmore, located in the Black Hills of South Dakota, features the faces of four U.S. presidents: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln. These presidents were chosen to represent significant periods in American history.

George Floyd, on the other hand, was not a president or a founding figure of the United States. He became a symbol of the Black Lives Matter movement following his death in 2020, which sparked protests and discussions about racial justice and police brutality.

While George Floyd's death had a significant impact on American society and the ongoing conversation about race relations, adding his face to Mount Rushmore would be a departure from the original intent and symbolism of the monument. Mount Rushmore is a historical site that represents the founding and development of the United States, and adding a new face to it would be a complex and controversial decision.

Ultimately, decisions about adding new faces to Mount Rushmore would require careful consideration of the historical significance, symbolism, and public opinion surrounding the individual in question. It is important to engage in thoughtful discussions and debates about how to honor and commemorate figures who have played a role in shaping American history and society.

---30---

But to repeat, AKAIK, no D-Party legislator has introduced a bill to add George Floyd's bust atop Mt. Rushmore. 

Thank you for clarifying that your statement was not factual.

Gee.  I thought the whole Mount Rushmore aspect was about Trumps desire to be on it.  I mean Kristi Noem had a 4' replica made of it with him added to it and presented it to him.

Yes, of course Donald Trump wants his face added to Mount Rushmore | CNN Politics

@David Jospehs said:

Does Trump employ private security, alongside the SS detail?  Vince?

No, but:

@JesseBWatters

BREAKING:

@dbongino

says sources tell him there were very few actual Secret Service agents posted at the Butler rally site. He says a lot of them were temp Homeland Security agents. Bongino says this was gross incompetence by the Secret Service Counter Sniper Team and the entire Secret Service.

Source X, Jesse Waters show.

Wasn't Eugene Thane Cesar a temporary security guy? He was. To check the background of all government security personnel present at Butler is inevitable in the investigation of this assassination attempt of a former President and presidential candidate, particularly I would be interested in the non-action of the two government snipers on the roof. They saw Crook trough their telescopic sights and did nothing until after Crook pulled the trigger killed a man instantly an almost Trump.  

The two government snipers on the roof and the police around the the roof where Crook was must explain their inaction.

Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog ·

4h

There have been other presidential assassination attempts in history but I believe this is the first one where dozens of people saw it coming and spent minutes pointing him out to law enforcement who responded by doing absolutely nothing about it