The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

K K Lane

7 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

That's rich coming from a guy who admits JFK's jacket collar dropped in Dealey Plaza and the jacket was only elevated "a little bit."

It always comes back to the clothing for Clifford. Nothing else matters. Incredible.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, David Von Pein said:

It always comes back to the clothing for Clifford. Nothing else matters. Incredible.

It comes down to the physical evidence in a cold case murder investigation and you've conceded JFK's jacket was only elevated "a little bit."

Funny how you like to ignore your own analysis.

2 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I'll stand corrected on Brennan's WC testimony as long as you stand corrected on the SBT given that you admit JFK's jacket was only elevated "a little bit."

Oh brother. You're a piece of work, Clifford.

If anyone wants to see how I destroyed Cliff Varnell's paper-thin and extremely lousy argument concerning the "little bit" topic, go here:

https://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/12/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-862.html

36 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Just pretend the Warren Commission testimony in my last post doesn't exist, Cliff. I've grown accustomed to such denial.

Again:

I stand corrected on Brennan's WC testimony.

Does David Von Pein have the intellectual honesty to stand corrected on the SBT given his concession that JFK's jacket collar dropped in Dealey Plaza and therefore his jacket was elevated only "a little bit"?

That's alleged to be a bullet in the photo. A Republican congressman who was a sniper

in the military said in a TV interview that it is not a bullet but a vapor trail from a bullet. It is also consistent with a glass fragment.

Edited by Joseph McBride

42 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Does David Von Pein have the intellectual honesty to stand corrected on the SBT given his concession that JFK's jacket collar dropped in Dealey Plaza and therefore his jacket was elevated only "a little bit"?

https://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/12/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-862.html

Excerpt:

"Oh, brother. Cliff Varnell thinks those previous comments I made somehow mean I can no longer believe (or in any way support) the SBT. Cliff's middle initial must be D (for "Desperation")." -- DVP; December 2014

Edited by David Von Pein

5 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Excerpt:

"Oh, brother. Cliff Varnell thinks those previous comments I made somehow mean I can no longer believe (or in any way support) the SBT. Cliff's middle initial must be D (for "Desperation")." -- DVP; December 2014

Nice to see that David Von Pein acknowledges the fact that Kennedy's jacket was only elevated "a little bit."  David acknowledged that a normal amount of shirt collar was visible in the Croft photo, ergo the jacket collar had dropped into a normal position at, or slightly above, the base of the neck. 

The SBT requires multiple inches of JFK's shirt and jacket to have elevated above the SBT in-shoot at, or slightly below, the base of the neck.  David's analysis destroys that theory.  That he can't admit it speaks to his massive amount of denial. 

29 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Nice to see that David Von Pein acknowledges the fact that Kennedy's jacket was only elevated "a little bit."  David acknowledged that a normal amount of shirt collar was visible in the Croft photo, ergo the jacket collar had dropped into a normal position at, or slightly above, the base of the neck. 

The SBT requires multiple inches of JFK's shirt and jacket to have elevated above the SBT in-shoot at, or slightly below, the base of the neck.  David's analysis destroys that theory.  That he can't admit it speaks to his massive amount of denial. 

The shirt and jacket could have crumpled up with one another in unison.

13 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

The shirt and jacket could have crumpled up with one another in unison.

Without pushing up on the jacket collar?

Multiple inches of shirt and jacket occupied the same physical space as the jacket collar?

You can't demonstrate such a phenomenon -- it's contrary to the nature of reality.