The Education Forum

Deletion of valid JFKA thread by mods

Gerry Down

7 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

You're not suggesting you can decipher 1/8 of an inch off blurry Dealey plaza photos are you?

Bullet defect in the shirt -- 4" below the bottom of the collar.

Bullet defect in the jacket -- 4 & 1/8" below the bottom of the collar.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Bullet defect in the shirt -- 4" below the bottom of the collar.

Bullet defect in the jacket -- 4 & 1/8" below the bottom of the collar.

That's close enough for me. It sounds like the one bullet passed through both.

2 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

That's close enough for me. It sounds like the one bullet passed through both.

Of course one bullet passed through both -- at the level of the 3rd thoracic vertebra.  Too low to associate with the throat wound.

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Of course one bullet passed through both -- at the level of the 3rd thoracic vertebra.  Too low to associate with the throat wound.

Naw Cliff, yew know better.  It did go in at T-3, then hit a bone turning upward then going out the incoming throat wound identified by the experienced Dr. Perry 3X on 11/22 obliterating it, as evidenced in the death stare photo.  Then, to coin a term (Ha!), it Magically turned downward to Connally's arm pit, broke a rib, punctured a lung went out near the right nipple and on to the right radius of tall, big boned Connally.  Which it smashed, embedding itself into JC's thigh.  Then falling out on his stretcher.  In pristine condition.  There we have CE399.  Arlen Specter, and Gerald Ford's Single Bullett Theory.

As opposed to CE856.  The exact same type of bullet, fired from "Oswald's" rifle into a human cadaver wrist by Our government.  It is severely distorted from this one wound alone.  Much less the bone in JFK''s back necessary for the deflection, or JBC's rib.  Pictures illustrate this, the difference in bullets.  Maybe I'll dig for them tomorrow, unless someone else wants to do so now.

In memory of Dr. Wecht, who inspected the coat and shirt at the National Archives.

Edited by Ron Bulman

Taking a shot at a POTUS is a rare occurrence. Not all of them are conspiracies.

I doubt this one was.