The Education Forum

2024 Democratic Presidential Nominee

4 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Yeah well this witting sentence below will be even more difficult for you to unpack, John. .

Is John aspiring  to follow in Trumps footsteps and blaze a new era of bored, idle septuagenarian social media trolling.or .......

is he just a glutton for my punishment? 

heh heh    If unpacked,  it's a joke John!

You're a hoot, Kirk, a veritable hoot.

By the way, you never answered my questions about your travels in Eastern Europe, including, if I remember correctly, Romania.

Is it true that Romania is infested with CIA agents, and did you meet any of them there?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I just read that Harris is now less than five points behind Trump in Texas.

That is really something.

Trump now will have to defend Florida, Texas and N. Carolina.  He cannot afford to lose any of them.  But if he loses two of them he is toast.

James,

What’s your view of Kamala Harris as California Attorney General in 2012 denying Sirhan Sirhan’s appeal for freedom for the stated reason that Sirhan had not proved his innocence?

Is that not a clear breach by Harris of the presumption of innocence principle?

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/calif-ag-says-sirhan-sirhans-appeal-should-be-denied/

I wrote two critical articles about Harris back in 2020. Which included that issue.

I thought she was kind of an average AG.

I am thinking of reposting them.

She is trying to track left on domestic issues. 

But her foreign policy resembles Biden too much I think.

JIM D

3 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

I wrote two critical articles about Harris back in 2020. Which included that issue.

JIM D

True colors will show.

1 hour ago, Denny Zartman said:

My opinion is the bloom is off the rose for Trump. He's got nothing new to offer, and his appeal is growing weak among those expected to be his strongest supporters.

By and large, he has nothing left but the bigots. That's far and away the majority of his base now.

Let's see how that works out for him.

Must Watch: RFK Jr Drops 'Reality' Mic On Dems, Suspends Campaign - "Who Needs Policy When There's Trump To Hate?"

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Friday, Aug 23, 2024 - 08:05 PM

The 2024 presidential election race is about to take its next unexpected turn...

“Democrats have become the party of war, censorship, corruption, big pharma, big tech, big ag, and big money wanting to abandon democracy by canceling the primary to conceal the cognitive decline of the sitting president.

I left the party to run as an independent...

The DNC and its media organs engineered a surge of popularity for VP Harris based upon nothing. No policies, no interviews, no debates. Only smoke and mirrors.”

"A Chicago circus that is based on NOTHING. Who needs a policy if you hate Donald Trump?"

"How did the Democratic Party choose a candidate that has never done an interview or debate during the entire election cycle?" Kennedy asked.

"We know the answer: They did it by weaponizing the government agencies. They did it by abandoning democracy. They did it by suing the opposition and by disenfranchising American voters. What most alarms me isn't how the Democratic Party conducts its internal affairs or runs its candidates. What alarms me is the resort to censorship and media control and the weaponization of the federal agencies."

57 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

JIM D

Thanks, James.

A post from Russian "financial" blog Zero Hedge? Well isn't that special.

Anyway, hat tip to @Cliff Varnell for posting this:

Statement from the Kennedy Family:

”We want an America filled with hope and bound together by a shared vision of a brighter future, a future defined by individual freedom, economic promise and national pride. We believe in Harris and Walz. Our brother Bobby’s decision to endorse Trump today is a betrayal of the values that our father and our family hold most dear. It is a sad ending to a sad story." 

3 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

I love that world-class dummy Trump is saying he doesn't think she's very smart lol. This will increase the shock value when she cleans his clock at the debate.

Trump is an intellectual and ethical midget compared to Kamala Harris.

He has the vocabulary, fund of knowledge, and ethical sensibility of a 5th grade schoolyard bully,

And, sadly, his intellectual and ethical deficits appeal to some people in the U.S. and even, apparently, in Europe. 🙄

Why did RFK Jr. pretend to be a Democrat when he first ran; entering the Democratic primary process?

Since his “campaign” was funded from Day 1 by supporters of Donald Trump, we can safely assume he’s been working for Trump the whole time. Working to subvert the Democratic Party the entire time.

Shameful.

Remember, The GOP supports Russia invading Ukraine and starting a war there.

Just like Iraq, all American involvement in foreign wars is started by Republicans.

The GOP is the Party of War.

“Democrats have become the party of war,

RFK Jr. doubles down on opposing Gaza cease-fire, invokes Nazi Germany

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4722819-rfk-jr-opposing-gaza-cease-fire-invokes-nazi-germany/

censorship,

https://www.scotusblog.com/2024/06/justices-side-with-biden-over-governments-influence-on-social-media-content-moderation/

Justices side with Biden over government’s influence on social media content moderation

Writing for the majority, Justice Amy Coney Barrett cited the lack of any “concrete link” between the restrictions that the plaintiffs complained of and the conduct of government officials – and in any event, she concluded, a court order blocking communication between government officials and social media companies likely would not have any effect on decision-making by those platforms, which can continue to enforce their policies. </q>

corruption,

President Trump’s legacy of corruption, four years and 3,700 conflicts of interest later

https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-reports/president-trump-legacy-corruption-3700-conflicts-interest/

big pharma, 

Medicare drug talks yielded $6 billion in savings

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/15/medicare-drug-price-negotiations-savings-announced

big tech,

Why tech bros are turning to Trump

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cd1j8dvw73lo

big ag,

https://www.aei.org/op-eds/big-ag-could-lose-two-powerful-d-c-politicians-heres-what-that-and-a-biden-win-could-mean-for-farm-subsidies/

Big Ag Could Lose Two Powerful DC Politicians — Here’s What That (and a Biden Win) Could Mean for Farm Subsidies

New leadership in the House Agricultural Committee, perhaps coupled with a new Biden administration, could shift agricultural subsidies toward smaller farm operations and climate-change-oriented conservation programs and away from subsidies for major commodities such corn, wheat and sugar.

and big money wanting to abandon democracy by canceling the primary to conceal the cognitive decline of the sitting president.

80% of the Democratic Party supported Biden stepping down.

Like his new buddy Trump, RFKjr is a pathological liar.

2 hours ago, John Cotter said:

James,

What’s your view of Kamala Harris as California Attorney General in 2012 denying Sirhan Sirhan’s appeal for freedom for the stated reason that Sirhan had not proved his innocence?

Is that not a clear breach by Harris of the presumption of innocence principle?

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/calif-ag-says-sirhan-sirhans-appeal-should-be-denied/

"Don't blame me.  I voted for Terence Hallinan."

Unlike the Trump cultists and their adjacent allies, we Dems can have hard disagreements with the people on top.

15 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

This is a brand new US approach to the world (Trump/Vance/Kennedy)

This could be a wonderful opportunity for those seeking concentration camp guard gigs in the 4th Reich.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/trumps-massive-deportation-plan-echoes-concentration-camp-history/

Trump’s Massive Deportation Plan Echoes Concentration Camp History