The Education Forum

Then-CIA Director Mike Pompeo begged Trump to not release remaining CIA files on JFKA

• Gil Jesus changed the title to Then-CIA Director Mike Pompeo begged Trump to not release remaining CIA files on JFKA
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an old, recycled Fox narrative blaming Mike Pompeo for Trump's decision, as POTUS, to block the release of the JFK Records in October of 2017 and April of 2018.

We've already talked about this at length on the forum.

Has there ever been an instance when Donald Trump took responsibility for his conduct, rather than blaming others-- e.g., the Deep State or his staff?

Trump has been blaming others for his misconduct since childhood.  It's a sociopathic character trait.

RFK jnr says ''None of the people implicated in that crime (Assassination of JFK) are still alive now''  ... ''the last ones have died off in the last year or two''

I can only think of Kissinger, Gordon Liddy, both died in the last 2 or so years, who else?

13 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

GJ-

Thanks for posting this timely video. I appreciate all your contributions to the EF-JFKA. 

IMHO, this is a disappointing Trump position, the "establishment of a commission" to open up the JFK Records. 

Why not, "I vow to unconditionally open up every record even remotely connected to the JFKA. It has been 60 years, and the risk to national defense is negligible."

The same stance should be demanded of Harris, who btw, I think will win. 

Unfortunately, the legacy-establishment media has not even truly explained what has happened to the JFK Records, that is President Biden's Orwellian Transparency Board and his (intended and likely) permanent snuff job on the JFK Records.

I don't think the JFK Records will become a campaign issue, as much as I would like that. Legacy-establishment media is not interested. 

Many in the EF-JFKA disagree with Tucker Carlson in general, on the issues. That is fine. I am 50/50 on the guy, and I do not follow his podcasts. 

But, jeez, it would be nice if someone, anyone, in the left-wing media-verse would make the JFK Records an issue. 

Can anyone name a prominent left-winger who has addressed the JFK Records issue as frequently and intelligently as Carlson?

Or, at all? 

I can’t watch now, but are you saying that Trump’s position now is that if he becomes president again he will establish a commission to open up the records? 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

GJ-

Thanks for posting this timely video. I appreciate all your contributions to the EF-JFKA. 

IMHO, this is a disappointing Trump position, the "establishment of a commission" to open up the JFK Records. 

Why not, "I vow to unconditionally open up every record even remotely connected to the JFKA. It has been 60 years, and the risk to national defense is negligible."

The same stance should be demanded of Harris, who btw, I think will win. 

Unfortunately, the legacy-establishment media has not even truly explained what has happened to the JFK Records, that is President Biden's Orwellian Transparency Board and his (intended and likely) permanent snuff job on the JFK Records.

I don't think the JFK Records will become a campaign issue, as much as I would like that. Legacy-establishment media is not interested. 

Many in the EF-JFKA disagree with Tucker Carlson in general, on the issues. That is fine. I am 50/50 on the guy, and I do not follow his podcasts. 

But, jeez, it would be nice if someone, anyone, in the left-wing media-verse would make the JFK Records an issue. 

Can anyone name a prominent left-winger who has addressed the JFK Records issue as frequently and intelligently as Carlson?

Or, at all? 

I agree Ben. A Commission is not necessary. The JFK Act allows the President to have the final word on whether the files are opened or not. My guess is that even if Trump orders the release of the files they will be heavily redacted. But we'll see.

The interesting thing about this exchange between RFK Jr. and Carlson is that it implies that Carlson's source of that December, 2022 broadcast was Trump, as I suspected. I believe Trump was the one who told him about the files implicating the CIA. According to Judge Andrew Napolitano, Trump told him he was shown those files.

From the above RFK Jr. / Carlson exchange on Carlson's show on X, we now know that the one who showed those files to Trump was Mike Pompeo. As a result of the information Carlson got from Trump, his producers tried to get Pompeo to corroborate what Trump told Carlson but he refused to come on the show.

Pompeo's lawyers then contacted Carlson's producers and reminded them that any public revelation of classified information was, by law, illegal and subject to prosecution. ( which is true ) Carlson's producers then backed off pushing to get Pompeo to come on the show. Frustrated, Carlson referred to Pompeo as a "criminal" for violating the JFK Act, which ( as you know ) ordered all files to be released by 2017. Pompeo has since threatened to sue Carlson for slander.

The ball is now in Trump's court. He has publicly promised RFK Jr. ( and the rest of us ) he'll release the remaining files. Whether this was part of a deal made for RFK Jr.'s endorsement is unknown. 

I believe that as a result on the attempt on his life, Trump's position on releasing the files has changed. The CIA knows he's serious about releasing those files. It knows that Trump has seen them. And I wonder if the CIA was willing to facilitate the murder of one President ( JFK ) would it be willing to facilitate the murder of another ( Trump ) to keep that secret ?

Was the attempt on Trump another product of the CIA and its allies in the Deep State ?

What did Trump mean when he said that the files showed that the country wasn't what we thought it was, that it was "all fake" ?

Did it have to do with who REALLY runs this country ? Is the President just a figurehead ?

Did the attack on Trump have the same M.O. as the Kennedy Assassination ?

1. Rile the populace against the President

2. Take him into hostile territory

3. Remove his protection or refuse to respond to a known threat

4. Allow some nutjob to kill him 

This could be interesting. Stay tuned.

Edited by Gil Jesus

1 hour ago, Gil Jesus said:

I agree Ben. A Commission is not necessary. The JFK Act allows the President to have the final word on whether the files are opened or not. My guess is that even if Trump orders the release of the files they will be heavily redacted. But we'll see.

The interesting thing about this exchange between RFK Jr. and Carlson is that it implies that Carlson's source of that December, 2022 broadcast was Trump, as I suspected. I believe Trump was the one who told him about the files implicating the CIA. According to Judge Andrew Napolitano, Trump told him he was shown those files.

From the above RFK Jr. / Carlson exchange on Carlson's show on X, we now know that the one who showed those files to Trump was Mike Pompeo. As a result of the information Carlson got from Trump, his producers tried to get Pompeo to corroborate what Trump told Carlson but he refused to come on the show.

Pompeo's lawyers then contacted Carlson's producers and reminded them that any public revelation of classified information was, by law, illegal and subject to prosecution. ( which is true ) Carlson's producers then backed off pushing to get Pompeo to come on the show. Frustrated, Carlson referred to Pompeo as a "criminal" for violating the JFK Act, which ( as you know ) ordered all files to be released by 2017. Pompeo has since threatened to sue Carlson for slander.

The ball is now in Trump's court. He has publicly promised RFK Jr. ( and the rest of us ) he'll release the remaining files.

As a result on the attempt on his life, I believe that his position on releasing the files has changed. The CIA knows he's serious about releasing those files and I wonder if the CIA was willing to facilitate the murder of one President ( JFK ) would it be willing to facilitate the murder of another to keep that secret ?

Was the attempt on Trump another product of the CIA and its allies in the Deep State ?

Did it have the same M.O. as the Kennedy Assassination ?

GJ-

Thanks for your additional posts, and collegial commentary. 

Whether or not there was a plot against Trump, and that assassination attempt based on Trump's position on the JFK Records, that possibility has to be investigated thoroughly.

I tend to think Crooks was a "nutjob"....but the inexplicably lax security is curious, as was the refusal to provide Trump with additional SS security. The switch to a new SS director, a Biden insider. The sudden death of Crooks.  

You never know. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

3 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

The ball is now in Trump's court. He has publicly promised RFK Jr. ( and the rest of us ) he'll release the remaining files. Whether this was part of a deal made for RFK Jr.'s endorsement is unknown. 

I believe that as a result on the attempt on his life, Trump's position on releasing the files has changed. The CIA knows he's serious about releasing those files. It knows that Trump has seen them. And I wonder if the CIA was willing to facilitate the murder of one President ( JFK ) would it be willing to facilitate the murder of another ( Trump ) to keep that secret ?

What did Trump mean when he said that the files showed that the country wasn't what we thought it was, that it was "all fake" ?

Did it have to do with who REALLY runs this country ? Is the President just a figurehead ?

Did the attack on Trump have the same M.O. as the Kennedy Assassination ?

Carlson rarely passes up the opportunity to say he thinks Pompeo is a criminal.  He slipped it in again in his conversation with Junior out of the blue.  Makes me think he is trying to bate Pompeo into suing him, much like Salandria did, unsuccessfully, with Bundy by publicly accusing him of involvement in the JFKA.

But I think his charge of criminality by Pompeo has much more to do with Pompeo's plan to murder Assange than something to do with the JFKA records.  Carlson has been a supporter of Assange.  He would love get at the details of the attempted murder in court.

The parallels between SS behavior in the JFKA and his attempted murder are pretty obvious.  No doubt Trump wants his shooting investigated further, which provides a hook to look into the JFKA.

Trump has to know this will put him at loggerheads with the security state/war machine once again. Perhaps the attempt on his life has changed him in ways it is impossible to know at this point.

Carlson is a fraud. 

Just as I posted back when Carlson told the world he had an inside source and was going to report a blockbuster revelation about the real culprits of the JFKA ( and this forum was heavy with Carlson truth exposing hero praise) that his earth-shaking claim would just fade away as a nothing burger, and it did just that.

No one has called Carlson out on that fraudulent claim and boast. Why not?

Edited by Joe Bauer

58 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Carlson is a fraud. 

Just as I posted back when Carlson told the world he had an inside source and was going to report a blockbuster revelation about the real culprits of the JFKA ( and this forum was heavy with Carlson truth exposing hero praise) that his heroic claim would just fade away as a nothing burger, it did just that.

No one has called Carlson out on that fraudulent claim and boast. Why not?

Yeah, Joe, Tucker Carlson deserves credit for bringing the right-wing MAGA cult into the JFKA Truth fold-- as we discussed here, ad nauseum, after it happened.

(Most of these guys still haven't figured out that JFK was the political antithesis of Donald Trump and his white nationalist cult.)

And Tucker and RFK, Jr. managed to do it while, simultaneously, blaming Mike Pompeo, instead of Donald Trump, for blocking the scheduled release of the JFK Records in 2017 and 2018-- quite the MAGA public relations trick!

This latest Trump-fluffing by the disgraced Kennedy, RFK, Jr., is also consistent with RFK, Jr.'s latest frantic efforts to delete his old anti-Trump tweets.

It's like something you'd see in a dysfunctional, alcoholic family.  RFK, Jr. is now pretending, with his newly adopted MAGA family, that Trump hasn't been a felonious disaster.

Its amazing to me how this ends up getting political.

We now have two people on the record about this issue, Napolitano and RFK Jr.

And we now have Trump saying in public in front of thousands of people that he will release the last of the JFK records.

Thereby making it an election issue.

Has Harris said that?  If she has I missed it.

Is this not a great opportunity to pressure her to do so?

Q: Madame VP, Your opponent Donald Trump has made a pledge to declassify the last of the JFK records, a case that is now over 60 years old.  Why can't you make that same pledge?  

A: Well, President Biden put together a transparency plan on this.

Q: With all due respect, what Biden did was in some ways the opposite of what the law stipulated, namely that the archives be emptied by 2017.  And if there were exceptions they had to be specifically named and described.  Some experts say what Biden did was even worse than what Trump did back in 2017.  Isn't enough enough?

A:  Well, this is something I will have to look at and examine.

Q: Ms Harris, this issue is seven years old.  You aren't going to do the same here as you did with the RFK case are you? 

20 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Thereby making it an election issue.

Has Harris said that?  If she has I missed it.

Is this not a great opportunity to pressure her to do so?

Almost no one is actually basing their vote this November on whether or not the next president will release the remaining JFK files. If anyone is basing their vote on this alone, their priorities are way out of whack. It's simply not a pressing issue for most Americans today.

If Donald "The Single Greatest Enemy Of The Deep State That Ever Walked The Earth" Trump didn't do it, no one will. Whatever is in there is so explosive, it will never get out.

It's likely manufactured evidence pointing to the Soviet Union as being responsible, since fear of triggering World War 3 was used as a lever to push the Lone Nut narrative since the day the assassination happened.

28 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

And we now have Trump saying in public in front of thousands of people that he will release the last of the JFK records.

His pledge on this means absolutely nothing. He had his chance, and he punted. What makes you think that this time he'll actually follow through on it?

2 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

His pledge on this means absolutely nothing. He had his chance, and he punted. What makes you think that this time he'll actually follow through on it?

+1