The Education Forum

news about the Darnell film

Roger Odisio

8 minutes ago, Tom Gram said:

It could be a reflection, but what do you make of the moving white vertical line thing that looks a lot like a door opening? I’m not sure what could cause a reflection like that. 

That "moving white vertical line thing" moves behind the person's head. If its not a door frame, I can't imagine anything like that moving along Elm St to cause that reflection.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Tom Gram said:

but what do you make of the moving white vertical line thing that looks a lot like a door opening?

Probably reflections.

I see a horizontal dark gap at the top of the metal door frame, which might very well indicate that the door is in the process of closing. And the changing position of the door is probably causing the "moving" reflections seen in the glass door.

Prayer-Man-Stabilized.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

BRIAN DOYLE HAS SPOKEN: "If you could post in that Education Forum thread and ask if I could defend my own research I'd appreciate it"

Brian feels vindicated- it is a woman, Sarah Stanton (?), not LHO

(don't kill the messenger) :)

Edited by Vince Palamara

13 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Probably reflections.

I see a horizontal dark gap at the top of the metal door frame, which might very well indicate that the door is in the process of closing. And the changing position of the door is probably causing the "moving" reflections seen in the glass door.

Prayer-Man-Stabilized.gif

Tony K. came to a similar conclusion and I agree, but he noted that the dark gap at the top of the door gets wider as the film progresses, so I think the door is opening, not closing, which seems to be consistent with the movement of the reflection. 

Since we’re looking at the back of someone’s head in front of the door, it seems like that person is still outside on the platform, standing in front of the door and in the process of opening it. 

The rapid movement of the reflection and the door opening seems to rule out that the person is just the reflection of the back of someone’s head, so I’m thinking it’s either Roy Lewis or we have a legit mystery here. 

36F59D31-C236-4255-9E82-EC4687B6DA5A.jpeg.d9a42f428defe8cecb3d0631dab6da8e.jpegThe guy circled yellow may indicate the Darnell pic and Willis 8 were possibly taken fairly close to each other, unless he hung around in the same spot for a while…..but who’s the guy circled red? B9F4A9AA-D403-4B08-BC5A-545236388D05.jpeg.bf7fb460fd8a91614e90669522d8c70f.jpeg

Probably a nobody, defo not LHO or an old biddy.

Edited by Sean Coleman

5 hours ago, Tom Gram said:

Tony K. came to a similar conclusion and I agree, but he noted that the dark gap at the top of the door gets wider as the film progresses, so I think the door is opening, not closing, which seems to be consistent with the movement of the reflection. 

Since we’re looking at the back of someone’s head in front of the door, it seems like that person is still outside on the platform, standing in front of the door and in the process of opening it. 

The rapid movement of the reflection and the door opening seems to rule out that the person is just the reflection of the back of someone’s head, so I’m thinking it’s either Roy Lewis or we have a legit mystery here. 

Weren’t there two sets of glass doors, as in making a vestibule between them? It was looking to me like a person opening and going through that second set of glass doors seen inside the vestibule through the front glass doors.

7 hours ago, Tom Gram said:

the dark gap at the top of the door gets wider as the film progresses, so I think the door is opening, not closing,

But it could be that it's being opened by someone on the other side of the door, because according to the TSBD floor plans, that door will swing both ways---both inward and outward (at least per this diagram it does):

TSBD-Floor-Plan-First-Floor.png

Edited by David Von Pein

On 9/12/2024 at 4:22 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

pm.gif

This copy looks like the hoax version made to discredit Bart Kamp and the Australian forum. Notice the large round neck opening in Prayer Man's shirt... done to make it look like a blouse.

Yes, this too is very different from the version(s) I saw previously. Likewise, there was none of this business of the door opening and shutting and another head or reflection of a head behind Frazer.

These apparent changes point to “windows of mirrors” skullduggery designed to hide or at least obfuscate the fact that PM was LH Oswald, which ironically would prove that that’s who PM was.

2 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Yes, this too is very different from the version(s) I saw previously. Likewise, there was none of this business of the door opening and shutting and another head or reflection of a head behind Frazer [sic].

There's absolutely nothing that is "very different" in this Darnell film clip when compared to previously published versions of the same images.

It's just that the newer version posted by Mark Ulrik is a higher-quality and more stabilized version. But the reflections in the glass door and the "dark gap" I talked about previously can still be seen (although not quite as clearly) in the lower-quality version of James Darnell's film below:

prayermandesh12fps100c4k1m.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

BTW / FWIW....

Duncan MacRae, in this discussion at his own forum, seems to think he has located "Prayer Woman" in one of Phil Willis' post-assassination photographs (the pic on the right):

Composite-Photo-By-Duncan-MacRae.jpg

Edit -- Thanks and kudos to Duncan MacRae and Denis Morissette.

Edit #2 to correct the spelling of Denis' last name.

Edited by David Von Pein