The Education Forum

Altgens: - A Closer Look.

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Anyway, The circled area in that particular Nix frame is the area where Bill Miller's "Hatman" is seen in Moorman to the right of the tree as you look at the Moorman pic. It took me a long time to understand this perspective, but I eventually worked it out after years of arguing this point with Bill Miller, I had to agree he was correct with his analysis. Basically, my shooter is approximately 5 pyracantha trees from the corner of the fence, give or take a few feet. The shooter I put forward is actually further along the fence from the Nix perspective, although my guess is that he'd probably be gone by the time this Nix frame was captured.

Duncan

Duncan,

Righto, is there a distance number for Hatman, as in feet from fence corner?

Sniper33.jpg

I believe Robin put up an image recently which suggested the presence of more than one figure at your sniper's spot. Do you recall which thread that was?

Also, do you have a copy (or do Robin or Chris?) of the above photo (Moorman) in larger size or in higher resolution? Same with the inset? For example, do you have the inset without the lines which outline the figure?

Cheers

M

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, Robin, Duncan

Forgot to ask.

Was it Robin, then, who posted a Moorman blowup with lines added to outline other possible figures standing by Duncan's sniper? (Duncan could you give your figure a name?)

If you could blow this one up as well, Chris, if you have it, that is?

Thx!

Miles

Edited by Miles Scull

Chris, Robin, Duncan

Forgot to ask.

Was it Robin, then, who posted a Moorman blowup with lines added to outline other possible figures standing by Duncan's sniper? (Duncan could you give your figure a name?)

If you could blow this one up as well, Chris, if you have it, that is?

Thx!

Miles

Is this the one?

If so, do want it enlarged, even more?

chris

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Here's a rough colourisation of the full Altgens5

image posted by Robin Unger. The resolution is poor.

The window right of the tree and above the traffic lights is still of interest to me..Is there someone

standing there?

IMO the Altgens image warrants closer professional

expert attention.

EBC

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Wounds to the Left of JFK's Head?

Copyright © Russell Kent, April 15 1996

When I first became interested in the JFK assassination, I thought that I would be able to fully understand at least one aspect of the case - the medical evidence. I now realise how naive that thought really was. There can't be many parts of the case that are more confusing, contentious or crucial.

Initially I wanted to illustrate how confusing the medical evidence can be and how easy it is to paint different versions of what really happened - this article presents the evidence for wounds to the left of JFK's head. However, while writing this article, I have to say that it might support some startling conclusions.

Most of the available evidence points to wounding in the right rear (occipito-parietal) of the head: .....

Bernice,

Thank you very much for the information you posted above.

Thanks for your painstaking efforts and work.

Eugene

Wounds to the Left of JFK's Head?

Copyright © Russell Kent, April 15 1996

When I first became interested in the JFK assassination, I thought that I would be able to fully understand at least one aspect of the case - the medical evidence. I now realise how naive that thought really was. There can't be many parts of the case that are more confusing, contentious or crucial.

Initially I wanted to illustrate how confusing the medical evidence can be and how easy it is to paint different versions of what really happened - this article presents the evidence for wounds to the left of JFK's head. However, while writing this article, I have to say that it might support some startling conclusions.

Most of the available evidence points to wounding in the right rear (occipito-parietal) of the head: .....

Bernice,

Thank you very much for the information you posted above.

Thanks for your painstaking efforts and work.

Eugene

Your welcome Eugene:

It may be of help in some way in your studies......

B..

Does anyone have a better copy of this photo.

Looking at the full frame, my image appears to be tightly cropped.

I like this image, it gives us a good idea of the arrangement of the bushes along the fence, size, spacing etc:

Also we get a good indication of how much head and shoulder area we should be able to see on someone standing behind the fence.

Edited by Robin Unger

Here's a rough colourization of the full Altgens5

The window right of the tree and above the traffic lights is still of interest to me..Is there someone

standing there?

expert attention.

EBC

Regarding your wonderful post #97,

Great work, Eugene!

Unfortunately not "blown up" enough to be able to answer your question regarding possible bad guy in the Dal-Tex window.....

Regardless, great work and greatly appreciated!

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Does anyone have a better copy of this photo.

Looking at the full frame, my image appears to be tightly cropped.

I like this image, it gives us a good idea of the arrangement of the bushes along the fence, size, spacing etc:

Also we get a good indication of how much head and shoulder area we should be able to see on someone standing behind the fence.

Yes, a great view. BTW, is that a person's head appearing just over the fence about 6 or 8 feet west of the corner of the fence? Hands resting on top of pickets? Top of shoulders evident?

Just to the west of this head is the first pyracantha counting pyracanthas from the corner going east to west. Yes? Thus, Duncan's figure in Moorman is just west of the fourth pyracantha from the corner. Is that correct?

(PS: Does anybody have a clearer image of this Darnell frame?

Darnell1.jpg)

Here's a rough colorisation of the full Altgens5

standing there?

expert attention.

EBC

Great work, Eugene!

Unfortunately not "blown up" enough to be able to answer your question regarding possible bad guy in the Dal-Tex window.....

--Thomas

Here's a rough colorisation of the full Altgens5

standing there?

expert attention.

EBC

Great work, Eugene!

--Thomas

bump