The Education Forum

Altgens: - A Closer Look.

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Looks good Eugene,

question ,should there not be some blood spray being seen..?

Bernice,

Errrr...umm...mmmm.....ahem......

The answer is no.

No blood spray - mainly because the fatal headshot has not yet been fired.

Sorry.

EBC

Edited by Eugene B. Connolly

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

This is a further colourisatiuon of the Moorman

image. There is one particular area or feature of this image

which has caught my attention.See highlighted image below.

Originally I had thought this area was just bushes or leaves.

This area caught my eye because of its unusual

texture and shape - compared to the rest of the image above the wall.

Though only a few pixels in size it seems to have an

unusually round or oval shape and - as I say - the texture is unlike

any other in the area above the wall

The area in question is very small.

View the original black and white copy

of the Moorman image and you can check it for yourself.

Put it in your graphic software programme and enlarge

the image right down to a few pixels.IMO, the area I have noticed

has the characteristics of someone's shoulders and face.

There may be two individuals in this tiny area.

I have added some skin colour

to bring out the detail.

If there are two people here

the obvious question - IMO - is what are they standing on?

I stress again it is the unusual oval shapes - almost head/face shape

of this area which I initially noticed

View the images below.

In one image the area in question is

not coloured.

The relevant area is above and to left of

where the picket fence and

the retaining wall meet.

See the small image.

Notice the oval head/face shapes which are

unlike any other area above the wall.

I have included the original image.

Of course, I may be totally mistaken.

EBC

Edited by Eugene B. Connolly

Guest Eugene B. Connolly
[...] If there are two people here, the obvious question - IMO - is what are they standing on? [...]

The ground?

--Thomas

Thomas,

Surely 'they' are too high up to be standing on the ground?

Eugene

[...] If there are two people here, the obvious question - IMO - is what are they standing on? [...]

The ground?

--Thomas

Thomas,

Surely 'they' are too high up to be standing on the ground?

Eugene

Eugene,

I don't think so because I think the "grape stake" fence was only 5'6" or so high. I might be wrong, of course...

--Thomas

P.S. Keep up the good work!

Looks good Eugene,

Bernice,

The answer is no.

Sorry.

EBC

Eugene has put a circle around what I believe is the killer, the shooter of the fatal shot. Could more photographic studies be done on this section of Moorman?

Kathy

Even If the "figure" and "standing on" object was up against the fence I would estimate the "Head" to be at about 12ft high, so assuming the figure was lets say 6ft tall, then he'd have to be standing on something at least 6ft high. This isn't a shooter or a human. In my opinion its the shape of the branches and leaves on the trees, unless Superman was having a day out in Dallas :blink:

Duncan

Spoil sport! :blink:

Kathy

Looks good Eugene,

Bernice,

The answer is no.

Sorry.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Eugene,

From many witness reports, as he was hit in the head he began to fall to his left....instantly..

""As I snapped the picture of President Kennedy, I heard a shot ring out. President Kennedy kind of slumped over. "

The words here are "As I."...not "After I"..

In Moorman we see he is beginning to do so....how many microseconds did it take for that bullet to reach his head..?

VOLUNTARY STATEMENT. Not Under Arrest Form No. 86

SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS

Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22nd day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Mary Ann Moorman, Address: 2832 Ripplewood, Dallas. Age 31, Phone No. DA 1-9390.

Deposes and says

Mrs. Jean Hill and I were standing on the grass by the park on Elm Street between the underpass and the corner of Elm & Houston. I had a Polaroid Camera [sic] with me and was intending to take pictures of President Kennedy and the motorcade. As the motorcade started toward me I took two pictures. As President Kennedy was opposite me I took a picture of him. As I snapped the picture of President Kennedy, I heard a shot ring out. President Kennedy kind of slumped over. Then I heard another shot ring out and Mrs. Kennedy jumped up in the car and said, "My God he had been shot." When I heard these shots ring out, I fell to the ground to keep from being hit myself. I heard three or four shots in all. After the pictures I took were developed, the Picture [sic] of President Kennedy showed him slumped over. When the pictures were developed, they came out real light. These pictures have been turned over to Officers [sic] investigating this incident.

/s/ Mary Ann Moorman

Subscribed and sworn to before me on this the 22nd day of Nov A. D. 1963

/s/ Aleen Davis

Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry also.........To each their own beliefs, or whatever they think at this time, there are other opinions, as well as yours..

No need for any errs.... umms..... hmmms..... or ahems....

B.

Edited by Bernice Moore

Looks good Eugene,

Bernice,

The answer is no.

Sorry.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Eugene,

From many witness reports, as he was hit in the head he began to fall to his left....instantly..

""As I snapped the picture of President Kennedy, I heard a shot ring out. President Kennedy kind of slumped over. "

The words here are "As I."...not "After I"..

In Moorman we see he is beginning to do so....how many microseconds did it take for that bullet to reach his head..?

VOLUNTARY STATEMENT. Not Under Arrest Form No. 86

SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS

Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22nd day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Mary Ann Moorman, Address: 2832 Ripplewood, Dallas. Age 31, Phone No. DA 1-9390.

Deposes and says

Mrs. Jean Hill and I were standing on the grass by the park on Elm Street between the underpass and the corner of Elm & Houston. I had a Polaroid Camera [sic] with me and was intending to take pictures of President Kennedy and the motorcade. As the motorcade started toward me I took two pictures. As President Kennedy was opposite me I took a picture of him. As I snapped the picture of President Kennedy, I heard a shot ring out. President Kennedy kind of slumped over. Then I heard another shot ring out and Mrs. Kennedy jumped up in the car and said, "My God he had been shot." When I heard these shots ring out, I fell to the ground to keep from being hit myself. I heard three or four shots in all. After the pictures I took were developed, the Picture [sic] of President Kennedy showed him slumped over. When the pictures were developed, they came out real light. These pictures have been turned over to Officers [sic] investigating this incident.

/s/ Mary Ann Moorman

Subscribed and sworn to before me on this the 22nd day of Nov A. D. 1963

/s/ Aleen Davis

Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry also.........To each their own beliefs, or whatever they think at this time, there are other opinions, as well as yours..

No need for any errs.... umms..... hmmms..... or ahems....

B.

Bernice.

I agree that the Moorman image shows jfk's head at the moment of impact.

I see the "open skull" after the top of the skull cap had flipped across to the right side of the head.

[...] I would estimate the "Head" (behind the fence--T.G.) to be at about 12ft high [...]

Why? Because of "the-head-is-too-small-perspective wise to-have-been-about-six-feet-off-the-ground" argument?

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Bernice.

I see the "open skull" after the top of the skull cap had flipped across to the right side of the head.

For what it's worth, Tom Wilson also "saw" the skull opening you reference. He included it in his Dallas presentations, and it is featured during his TMWKK interview.

Charles

Bernice.

I agree that it is visible that JFK has been hit in the head. I also see the top of the scull disconnected, and flipped to the right side. Also the shape of the hair, and additionally the circular shape at the top/back.

post-5649-1177337757_thumb.jpg

post-5649-1177337790_thumb.jpg

Bernice.

I agree that it is visible that JFK has been hit in the head. I also see the top of the scull disconnected, and flipped to the right side. Also the shape of the hair, and additionally the circular shape at the top/back.

post-5649-1177337757_thumb.jpg

post-5649-1177337790_thumb.jpg

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/m_j_russ/Sa-landi.htm

Landis, Paul E. Jr

Agent, U.S. Secret Service.

It was at this moment that I heard a second report and it appeared that the President's head split open with a muffled exploding sound. I can best describe the sound as I heard it, as the sound you would get by shooting a high powered bullet into a five gallon can of water or shooting into a melon. I saw pieces of flesh and blood flying through the air and the President slumped out of sight towards Mrs. Kennedy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/wit.htm

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/exhibits/ce2112.htm

Bennett, Glen A.

Agent, U.S. Secret Service

"a second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the Boss's head"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trygve! There are a few witnesses other than just the "civillian's" who were there.

This is only as difficult as one wishes to make it to be.

[...] I would estimate the "Head" (behind the fence--T.G.) to be at about 12ft high [...]

Why? Because of "the-head-is-too-small-perspective wise to-have-been-about-six-feet-off-the-ground" argument?

--Thomas

Why? Easy..2ftx6ft = 12ft where I come from Thomas, it's no great science, honestly. If I had twelve fingers or an abacus i'd show you the calculation in simpler terms. B)

Duncan

Could the lighted area in the image attached represent something?

-- Bill Grote