• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 William Kelly

William Kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,146 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:06 AM

The JFK assassination chronology that Walt Brown talked about on the November 22nd Coast to Coast radio program is now available.

Has anyone got this yet?

Does Walt cite a source for each entry?

Does he use Mary Ferrell's chronology?

BK

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/DPQ/

Posted Image IT'S HERE: A WORK OF MONUMENTAL PROPORTIONS FROM WALT BROWN

Master Analytic Chronology:
The Death of President John F. Kennedy
November 22, 1963

(AKA "The Project")

2½ years in the making -- 5,800 pages -- 50,000 paragraphs -- 2.2 million words
now available on CD-ROM to JFK/DPQ subscribers
Order here or via a PDF file here or a Word file here.

Posted ImageThis Chronology reports data from a handful of historical events prior, even, to the birth of John Kennedy. And Dealey Plaza makes little sense absent an understanding of the issues of Kennedy's rise through the legislative branch, and those events must certainly be complemented with a healthy dose of information on his presidency. From there, the reader will have something more than an à la carte menu, which will include complete reporting on, and analyses of, the major necessities:
The presidency of John F. Kennedy. <LI>The assassination. <LI>The Warren Commission and its "verdict." <LI>The FBI as a concomitant of the Warren Commission. <LI>Growth of doubts as "we the people" discovered more wisdom than the experts who had investigated in the first place. <LI>Arrest and trial of Clay Shaw in New Orleans. <LI>The House Select Committee on Assassinations, and its "verdict." <LI>Continued growth of doubt in America. <LI>Oliver Stone's JFK and its impact. <LI>The publishing explosion that followed hard upon the public’s doubt and the media's defense of Lee Harvey Oswald as the lone assassin. <LI>The "two Oswald" scenario, as reported in various sources, but most heavily and best stated by John Armstrong. <LI>The work of the Assassination Records Review Board, chiefly in terms of the critical medical testimony. <LI>And finally, "passages." Just as the thousands of characters had to be born at some point, it was decreed that they would leave the scene at some point, and no understanding of our narrative is complete without a clear perspective of just who was available -- and who was not -- to provide data at a given time. ---Walt Brown

#2 John Geraghty

John Geraghty

• JFK
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:07 PM

I heard Walt speaking about this project on Black Op Radio several times. It sounds like a huge contribution to research. To give you a taste of how detailed it is, the chronology starts in the 19th century with the establishment of the funeral home that dealt with JFK's body.

It sounds quite amazing, I do wish I had a few quid t spare at the moment. It's going on my 'to buy' list.

John

#3 William Kelly

William Kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,146 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:07 PM

I heard Walt speaking about this project on Black Op Radio several times. It sounds like a huge contribution to research. To give you a taste of how detailed it is, the chronology starts in the 19th century with the establishment of the funeral home that dealt with JFK's body.

It sounds quite amazing, I do wish I had a few quid t spare at the moment. It's going on my 'to buy' list.

John

Did anybody get Walt Brown's chronology?

I'd like to hear from somebody who has it.

Thanks,

BK

#4 Evan Burton

Evan Burton

• admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,983 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:15 AM

I read on the DPF - before I was so rudely IP banned - that there was an appeal from the DPF to Walt Brown who had a wealth of JFK materials that they wanted him to share.

I wonder if they ever have any luck with that? I would imagine that they might get a very angry response, even if a polite message were sent to him, as he might have interpreted some of the things said on the DPF as accusing him of being an accessory to a cover up. Also it would take quite an effort to try and make public a few million sheets of paper. Hmm - I probably would not hold my breath on the Harrison papers.

#5 Ron Ecker

Ron Ecker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:23 PM

I have a copy of the chronology. Sad to say I still haven't had time to read it except for some of the intro (it's about 50 pages), and some of the early Oswald info (particularly the two young Oswalds from Armstrong's work). The intro discusses the Harrison material, and you're right that it would involve millions of pages.

#6 William Kelly

William Kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,146 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:40 AM

I have a copy of the chronology. Sad to say I still haven't had time to read it except for some of the intro (it's about 50 pages), and some of the early Oswald info (particularly the two young Oswalds from Armstrong's work). The intro discusses the Harrison material, and you're right that it would involve millions of pages.

Ron,

Could you post a sample of what the Chronology looks like, by posting just one day,
for instance, Sept. 24, 1963?

Thanks,

BK

#7 Ron Ecker

Ron Ecker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:49 PM

Could you post a sample of what the Chronology looks like, by posting just one day,

Here's an excerpt from the Sept. 24 section:

September 24, 1963—time unstated; while “Lee Oswald” was turning down an employment opportunity as a warehouseman in Dallas through a referral from the Texas Employment Commission on the cited date, “Lee Oswald” was interviewed for the last time by F.L. Christen of the New Orleans, Louisiana unemployment office. (John F. “Jay” Harrison Genealogical Archives)

#8 William Kelly

William Kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,146 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:59 AM

Here's an excerpt from the Sept. 24 section:

September 24, 1963—time unstated; while “Lee Oswald” was turning down an employment opportunity as a warehouseman in Dallas through a referral from the Texas Employment Commission on the cited date, “Lee Oswald” was interviewed for the last time by F.L. Christen of the New Orleans, Louisiana unemployment office. (John F. “Jay” Harrison Genealogical Archives)

Thanks Ron,

How many items are mentioned on the date of Sept. 24, 1963?

Thanks,
BK

#9 Ron Ecker

Ron Ecker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:16 AM

Five. The other four are about the Paines and Marina, LHO leaving New Orleans, the Senate ratifying the Test-Ban Treaty, and Ferrie making his call to Chicago.

#10 William Kelly

William Kelly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,146 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 07:16 AM

Five. The other four are about the Paines and Marina, LHO leaving New Orleans, the Senate ratifying the Test-Ban Treaty, and Ferrie making his call to Chicago.

Thanks Ron,

and I hear you Peter,

BK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users