The Education Forum

Gerry Hemming and Interpen

My point, Larry, was that Gerry Patrick Hemming refused to be a FULL-TIME public speaker.

That was left to Loran Hall -- who really wasn't as talented. He had one speech, as far as I can tell, and he repeated it for years.

Loran's real value was that he found Gabby Gabaldon Southern California, who supplied Interpen and other Raid Groups with bookoo supplies and drugs. It was the drugs that became the downfall of Loran Hall. I don't know about the others.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several years ago Hemming appeard in a German Televison Docu about Marita Lorenz, ( GELIEBTER FIDEL, engl: DEAR FIDEL) telling lying xxxx about her right into the camera, for instance that she was in fact working for the MOSSAD...Hemming was a Baron Münchhausen...

KK

Paul,

Thank you so much for these little treasures.

Did you ever meet Hall or Hemming in person?

Regarding supplies, I was involved in my own, baby terrorist, way:

It was a thrill, at eight, to be in cahoots, with my adult family, in clandestine doings.

This started when we used to huddle around the Bakelite tube radio, in Habana, to listen for Miami-based transmissions against "La bestia del Caribe" . We did this, in the dark, with the doors and windows shuttered, because the G2 neighborhood office was not six feet away, adjacent to our front door. Imagine the fun it was for a kiddie to be in the family while being outside the prevailing rules simultaneously!

I flew to Miami on Fathers' day after BOP.

I used to skip lunch at school often and save the lunch money my aunt Ina gave me along with all allowances.

By October of 1962, I had a tin filled with $35.00 in coins. I donated this to buy fuel for the cutter pictured in my posts above.

I also bought a one-pound bag of Squibb brand multi vitamins for Gerry, et al.

I will try to post a photo of my uncle Pancho's Café Pilon delivery van loaded with more substantial quantities of supplies for Interpen.

You may recognize the "refugee food" there and surmise the source of it. The gentleman standing at the van door is Antonio Fariñas; a family friend and colleague of Wendell Rollason of the Inter-American Affairs Commission, who procured visa waivers for me and mine.

A whiff of Cold War, Miami air can be remembered from the fact that the red-over-black color scheme of the Pilon brand elicited some bomb threats against this company who was forced to re-paint and re-brand their trucks with a black and gold scheme and heraldic lions flanking an escutcheon with Caesar's formula, " Veni, vidi, vinci", in gold letters. The brand now was Aroma De Oro. I recently saw the original Pilon ground coffee on the shelves of a Latino food store in LA.

Red over black was, of course, the color scheme of Fidel's "26 de Julio" movement.

post-7234-0-92972900-1447500316.jpeg

post-7234-0-53816700-1447500362_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Hiram Huesca

Several years ago Hemming appeard in a German Televison Docu about Marita Lorenz, ( GELIEBTER FIDEL, engl: DEAR FIDEL) telling lying xxxx about her right into the camera, for instance that she was in fact working for the MOSSAD...Hemming was a Baron Münchhausen...

KK

---------------------------------------------------

KK,

I have seen the Dear Fidel video and I have seen Gerry and Lorenz accuse each other of being in the caravan to Dallas. Marita says Gerry went but not she. Gerry says Marita went but not he. And the same kind of "dodge ball" game is played with Manolo, Harber, and Hall, and Sturgis. It is hilarious how they accuse each other of being queers and drug traffickers, and pederasts.

Me thinks they dost protest too much .

There are photos of Dealey Plaza that show a Gerry doppelgänger as well as Alfredo Duran with Marita doppelgängers.

I think they were all there and do not despise each other at all.

I may be a little paranoid and fanciful, but I have a feeling that, after tossing authors and investigators around their circle, these operators gathered in a pub or private hall somewhere, broke out a keg of lager, and had a great laugh.

-HH

Hiram - you appear to gave an extraordinary memory. I have to ask, in order to gain a little perspective, what your theory is as to the events in Dealey Plaza. Would you mind sharing?

Hiram - you appear to gave an extraordinary memory. I have to ask, in order to gain a little perspective, what your theory is as to the events in Dealey Plaza. Would you mind sharing?

Paul,n

I wish I had had as good a memory in graduate school.

But my memories of the sixties are more like a burned-in video while my regular memories are more like recent

narratives written on the strand at low tide.

I think it was a public execution for invited guests of the rogue community.

The "familiar faces, in Dealey Plaza", were mostly whom they appear to be, Rip Robertson, Gerry, Marita, Duran, Landsdale,

et al included.

They were there to reassure Greer, the secret service,

in the Queen Mary (including Hill), knoll & window shooters, et al, that they were not alone and to direct the operation.

Some faces were there to distract and run defense, if the snafu got out of hand.

Some were sent in to be patsies.

Most of them enjoyed the show.

I disagree with the simultaneous back and front of head impacts explanation for JFK's head

motion forward just before the back snap: a slightly elevated knoll shooter would necessarily produce, with a single impact,

a downward roll of the head as it whipped back, because the neck was not ram-rod rigid. That would have looked like

a cheaply animated cartoon.

Try making a fist for the head and pushing sharply at that slightly downward angle, on the right temple / forehead.

Your fist and forearm will not snap back like an ironing board. That would have looked very unnatural.

Your fist will roll down a little as your forearm snaps back and to the left.

This is because the frangible bullet did not hit what physicists call the "percussion point" and

pool players and batters call the " sweet spot ".

The knoll shooter at the end near the overpass had the grill of the storm drain already flipped open, with his weapon waiting, in a canvas sled, at the mouth of the drain pipe.

He took one shot and placed the weapon back in the canvas sled within the drain pipe. His confederate then reeled the loaded sled toward himself in the Main Street, spacious, drain tunnel, then crouched to a place blocks away, where he surfaced by a fake municipal worker's van to make the getaway.

The shooter closed the drain and started his secret service deception with cops and witnesses.

If caught, he would have proof that he had been hunting hours before and thus had legitmate powder burns.

He might get in a little trouble for the fake i.d., and he might have an apartment full of SS clippings, paraphernalia, etc. in an altar showing that he was an SS fanatic with delusions and all.

I think Gerry did not have to fly a jet back home to call in his alibi: I know that I could easily impersonate my brother on the phone; our voices are essentially indistinguishable. Why not show up in person?

I think Dino B. was telling the truth regarding the processing of the Z film at NPIC and the limo came to a halt.

I think Hill had a purple crush on Jackie along the lines of the courtly love tradition set forth by Eleanor of Aquitane, in Florence, Italy, centuries ago.

He crouched on the limo bumper, on and off, several times near danger spots, during the motorcade, despite the initial wave-off, by Roberts, at Love Field.

He probably disliked JFK for his affairs and the hurt these caused Jackie. Hill was almost a surrogate husband and dad.

I will say, tongue-in-cheek, that the adult John John looked a hell of a lot more like Hill Hill than he did like Jack Jack .

Hill reacted when he saw Jackie's head dangerously close to JFK's.

I still think he is a hero.

I had a crush on Jackie of my own, the minute she started her speech, in Spanish, at the Orange bowl.

Jack looked radiant. But Jackie looked absolutely edible as she repeatedly praised the " real men " of the 2506, in her version of Spanish that incorrectly rolled every "r" available.

My uncle Pancho seemed to know that an attempt would be made on JFK right there.

He had us sit by the rail with instructions on how to jump it and run down to our car "when the shooting starts".

The JFK film is, in my humble opinion, still the closest thing to reality and the hit team with Gerry probably included some of the men in my living room in 1962.

-H

Edited by Hiram Huesca

Paul,

Thank you so much for these little treasures.

Did you ever meet Hall or Hemming in person?

Regarding supplies, I was involved in my own, baby terrorist, way:

It was a thrill, at eight, to be in cahoots, with my adult family, in clandestine doings.

This started when we used to huddle around the Bakelite tube radio, in Habana, to listen for Miami-based transmissions against "La bestia del Caribe" . We did this, in the dark, with the doors and windows shuttered, because the G2 neighborhood office was not six feet away, adjacent to our front door. Imagine the fun it was for a kiddie to be in the family while being outside the prevailing rules simultaneously!....

Well, Hiram, I never met Hall or Howard in person. The closest I've come was meeting Harry Dean in person, and he said that in 1962 and 1963 he was close friends with Hall and Howard.

There were four of them that did many things together -- Hall, Howard, Dean and Gabaldon. Gabaldon was the leader there in Southern California.

Gabaldon had his own Cuba Raid group, but it was based in Mexico City. Gabaldon tried to start his Cuba Raid group in Southern California -- which is how he met Hall and Howard. However, RFK quickly shut down Gabaldon's SoCal group, and Gabaldon never forgave RFK for that.

Harry Dean's story is interesting. He says that it was only after meeting Loran Hall in 1962 that he got an invitation from the Minutemen in Southern California to become a member. The invitation came in a private letter that told Harry that he had already been "interviewed" without knowing it. Harry joined, thinking it was probably Hall who "interviewed" him secretly.

Harry was an early supporter of Fidel Castro, and was also a fund-raising secretary for the 26th of July Movement as well as for the FPCC when he lived in Chicago. When he found out that the FPCC was Communist, however, Harry Dean began to send messages to the FBI, to keep them apprised. Things got too messy in Chicago, so Harry moved to Los Angeles in 1961.

In 1962 Harry met Gabaldon, Hall and Howard, and joined the Minutemen, too. Harry liked Loran Hall because they both served Fidel Castro in the early days, and they both turned against Castro before 1960 was over. Harry would go around collecting supplies and cash from JBS members throughout SoCal. Hall and Howard got the supplies -- Gabaldon got the cash, and he doled it out to Loran Hall, as needed.

Harry says that Hall's "war name" was Lorenzo. He says Howard's "war name" was Alonzo. Does this ring a bell with your memory, Hiram?

Harry Dean claims that Guy Gabaldon gave Loran Hall a wad of cash in mid-September 1963, with instructions to drive Lee Harvey Oswald from New Orleans to Mexico City. Gabaldon himself would fly in his private airplane to Mexico City. Hall and Howard were to deliver LHO to Gabaldon. That was what Harry Dean claims to have seen.

Harry Dean further believes that Loran Hall was the driver, and he drove the trio to the house of Silvia Duran around September 25, 1963, to ask for funds and other support -- and for Loran to make a date if he could.

Harry Dean believes that they told Silvia their "war names," Lorenzo and Alonzo. Harry also believes that Silvia was terrified of Loran Hall, who called her on the phone afterwards, taunting her with various nonsense. She didn't believe the FBI would protect her from him. She refused to identify him because of that, perhaps.

The Mexico City official records say that LHO entered Mexico City on September 27 as a passenger in an automobile, and that he left Mexico City as a passenger in an automobile.

The Warren Commission (and FBI and CIA) stomped all over that Truth, because they were committed to the "Lone Nut" theory of LHO. Phony witnesses from the USA claimed they saw LHO on a bus -- but a careful reading of their testimony shows it falls apart like a dandelion.

Official Mexico City immigration records agree with Harry Dean -- that LHO entered and exited Mexico City as a passenger in an automobile.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul,

Hall and Howard's war names never came up at these meetings. Gerry addressed Hall as " Hall"

when he handed Hall the camera to take the photo of the men and my aunt seated at the table.

I have not recalled anything that Hall said. He did not give a speech; only Gerry, Fonseca, Argüelles,

Lagos, and Fariñas.

Howard was not at these meetings and I never met him, unless you mean Howard Kenneth Davis, aka Davy. I did meet him, but he only spoke one sentence to me and was otherwise practically mute.

I did get to talk a little bit with Fonseca and Argüelles, to express my eagerness to have an i.d. photo card made

so I could be a card-carrying member of Hermandad Cubana. This angered my aunt, to my great surprise.

Fonseca also let me peek at a photo, in a plastic protector that he kept in a ring binder along with various

combat photos. The photo was of a formidable looking assassination weapon that fired 32 miniature, solid-

fueled, rocket flechettes in one volley. I read an article on this weapon in one of the large format magazines

in my high school library ... LIFE or LOOK; I forget. I have never found exactly the same weapon on line.

It was fascinating. I know someone who deals in vintage weapons and may refer me to a picture of one.

It looked like a pepper box type of pistol only eight inches in diameter and about fourteen inches long, with

thirty-two bores, a small flip-up sight and a small straight-down, simple grip.

Do you know anything about this man, Fonseca?

-H

Edited by Hiram Huesca

Hiram - thank you for posting your theory of the events at Dealey Plaza. Pardon my ignorance or momentary lapse - who is Duran?

What is your manhole explanation based on? I don't doubt the possibility. I just never read such a detailed description.

Do you think Hemming was a shooter? Do you have theories as to who did the shooting? I'm curious because your posts here are markedly different, and from a unique perspective. I agree it's too bad you did not find this forum while Hemming was alive and posting. He was very difficult to understand, very slippery. I don't have an opinion on his possible involvement. Same for Loran Hall. Btw, the picture of him with no facial hair look to me to be the same person as the picture with mustache, but other pictures with goatee etc are harder to discern. A few respected posters, James Richards and Greg Burnam, opined that your pics are not of the persons you say they are. What is your response to that? If I am not mistaken, James, who doesn't post here often these days, has an extensive photo library, so I take notice of his objection in particular. I hope he reposts and you and he can enlighten each other.

Hiram - thank you for posting your theory of the events at Dealey Plaza. Pardon my ignorance or momentary lapse - who is Duran?

What is your manhole explanation based on? I don't doubt the possibility. I just never read such a detailed description.

Do you think Hemming was a shooter? Do you have theories as to who did the shooting? I'm curious because your posts here are markedly different, and from a unique perspective. I agree it's too bad you did not find this forum while Hemming was alive and posting. He was very difficult to understand, very slippery. I don't have an opinion on his possible involvement. Same for Loran Hall. Btw, the picture of him with no facial hair look to me to be the same person as the picture with mustache, but other pictures with goatee etc are harder to discern. A few respected posters, James Richards and Greg Burnam, opined that your pics are not of the persons you say they are. What is your response to that? If I am not mistaken, James, who doesn't post here often these days, has an extensive photo library, so I take notice of his objection in particular. I hope he reposts and you and he can enlighten each other.

--------------

Paul,

Duran is now a respected attorney in Miami, I read on line. He was ostracized by extreme-right exiles, for traveling to Cuba " recently " in a less hostile way than when he last went to invade. He was no fan of JFK while on BOP, I suppose. Maybe he thinks differently now regarding JFK' alleged betrayal.

If you visit a site called " Familiar Faces at Dealey Plaza ", you will see photos taken there minutes after the shooting. It looks to me that he was there standing next to Marita's doppelgänger.

My storm drain grill opinion is only an hypothesis of the " I think " kind. I try to posit readily achievable solutions to the puzzles of DP.

I marvel at the knots created, by both skeptics and their opponents, as they argue about too narrow drain pipes and crowded spaces ETC. My friends and I used to play a thought game called "KILL THE PRESIDENT" where we had to figure out a method that preserves Jackie and other non-targets, kills the President, won't result in arrests, etc. The most ludicrous one was the umbrella flèchette method. Keep in mind that we were all graduate students in physics, engineering, chemistry, and biology. My proposal, above, won me a pizza and a back rub for its elegance. So you know it must be the True solution.

I always wonder how Gerry could do anything clandestine, being as tall and as much of a woman magnet as he was. Yet some here will swear that he fit inside a T-33 cockpit and could parachute without his legs reaching the ground before he pulled the little string.

I am persuaded by Twyman's ambivalence without acquittal. To be sure, Gerry seemed to play that dodgeball game I mentioned above quite well. And still we didn't expect him to sign a detailed confession, right?

I answered Mr. Richards and Mr. Burnham. Their comments were very brief and left me in the state I described regarding Gerry's addressing Hall by name in my presence etc. And I put together the modified Hall picture to compare with Paul Trejo's photo of Hall in the easy chair with eye brows sharply raised. The greatest obstacle to disregarding my "own lying eyes" , as the saying goes, is the extreme improbability of getting that many concatenated coincidences of doppelgängers along with Gerry and Davy and with an anti-Castro venue like that. Compounded and meaningfully related coincidences multiply like a string of fractions. Very quickly you get microscopic chances of the critter not being a duck. It would be very different if one person were a doppelgänger of Elvis, another of Mickey Mantle, another of Humphrey Bogart, etc. and they were all found scattered along the strand at South Beach.

Nevertheles, I would love to see an extensive collection of relevant photographs.

The several versions of Fonseca's fate that I have found recently and the Cuban Rebel Radio broadcast of his execution late in October of 1962, all give me the impression that either some reporters are very sloppy with their dates, or there was something more to Hermandad Cubana and Comandante Fonseca than meets the eye. Stay tuned ...

My invitation remains open for anyone who can, to identify the uncaptioned faces in my living room photo.

-H

Edited by Hiram Huesca

To all,

Paul Trejo wrote me that he has been banned from posting due to his use of a forbidden word denoting a person of dual ethnicity.

I was surprised to read Gerry's frequent use of ethnic slurs, when I first lurked this site.

Is there a quick way to download an entire thread so that I won't lose expunged content in the future? I did not think to do it earlier, trusting that it would remain for years.

Thanks,

-HH