The Education Forum

My theory on who fired the fatal shot

56 minutes ago, Bernie Laverick said:

Mary Ann Moorman did the shooting. Ann Mary Moorman posed as a member of the public. They both had a doppelganger mother too!

Bernie, how dare you! Her name was AnnE Mary Moorman with an E at the end of her first name!  Now let me tell you something, Laverick! We all know you're ignorant here! But this is the most ignorant you've EVER shown yourself to be here! You're simply clueless here because they have the EVIDENCE! So just....go awayyyy!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Michael Walton said:

Bernie, how dare you! Her name was AnnE Mary Moorman with an E at the end of her first name!  Now let me tell you something, Laverick! We all know you're ignorant here! But this is the most ignorant you've EVER shown yourself to be here! You're simply clueless here because they have the EVIDENCE! So just....go awayyyy!!!

This is a lesson to others on here who never show their hand but post barbed comments aimed at members who simply don't accept someone else's wacky theory.

You're not allowed to do that apparently.

By this logic of course we should just leave Robert's theory unanswered and not be "disruptive" "vermin", (as the likes of Michael Clark accuse others of), by pulling it to pieces.

Hypocrites! 

8 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

face-palm_1f926.png

OMG. Unbelievable, David Andrews.

Maybe you should go look at the back threads I'm talking about, facepalm slinger.  There was once considerable concern here about the odd appearance of Hill and Moorman in Zapruder.  This does not mean I endorse the Some Like it Hot theory.

Edited by David Andrews

10 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

I've read and heard a lot of theories, but I've never heard this one. I'd be more inclined to believe Umbrella Man was a shooter than Moorman and Hill (or people disguised as Moorman and Hill). Does that mean the real Moorman and Hill were just actresses, in this theory?

Them being actresses, or them being actual shooters, is a good idea in a hilarious way. Stories change all the time, least credible witnesses, they've already lied under oath for fun so they have no chance to come clean and be taken seriously.

I am going to examine Robert Turner's theories.  At least he's not claiming that James Files did it or that a secret service man on the Queen Mary did it by accident.  The identities of "Mary Moorman" and her friend, who arrived on Elm street dressed differently than what we see them wearing in the Z-film.  Another person,  is the one who claims she was the Babushka Lady.  She looks old in the Dealey Plaza pictures, but today  is the young  Beverly Oliver.  And of course there's the Umbrella Man and the "Cuban" waving right in front of Kennedy to signal to others that the President is not dead yet.

Kathy C

31 minutes ago, Kathleen Collins said:

I am going to examine Robert Turner's theories.  At least he's not claiming that James Files did it or that a secret service man on the Queen Mary did it by accident. 

If you're  going to "examine" his theories with the aim of suspecting either  Moorman or Hill being involved, why would you exclude the Files or SS theories?

You might as well claim Moorman's camera was a live TV feed for Files and the SS to fire their shots.

Or better still, it was Files dressed as Moorman firing the shots from his mini Fireball gun specially designed to fit into a cut out of his Polaroid camera.

The examination  and theories are endless.

15 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

I've read and heard a lot of theories, but I've never heard this one. I'd be more inclined to believe Umbrella Man was a shooter than Moorman and Hill (or people disguised as Moorman and Hill). Does that mean the real Moorman and Hill were just actresses, in this theory?

Dear Denny,  In my theory, the real Moorman and Hill would have been bribed, I presume, to take on these roles, so I wouldn't use the word 'Actresses'.  They would have had to come forward and be prepared to be witnesses, and had their stories looked at in a lot of detail.  My 'case' depends on a lot of things put together, really, e.g. their demeanour, their positions at the ideal time and place to hit the president, my 'analysis' of frames from the Zapruder film using Photoshop, and - at the moment - looking for 'evidence' that there were real and other Moorman and Hill's out there...

Edited by Robert Turner

I realise I could have said more about my 'theory' - that Jean Hill and Mary Moorman are not the figures in blue and red in the Zapruder film and that one of them fired the fatal shot that killed president Kennedy...   With luck, (I'm not used to these bulletin boards), there's an image attached from frame 303 of the Zapruder film showing these two figures.  I believe that the figure in blue's right arm is very strange, (as is very much to do with these figures, I think!), and that the 'arm' and 'hand' are actually artificial, e.g. there are no signs of fingers on the very round 'hand', and that the 'arm' is unnaturally thin.  Using Photoshop there are signs of mechanical attachments/gadgets on the 'arm', (and elsewhere on the heads and clothing of the two figures), which given the position and time that the figures were in, makes them, I think, very suspicious indeed.  Add all this to other arguments to be found on my website - http:www.robsdataservices.co.uk and I believe it makes for a very good case, and also explains some other 'issues', e.g. what the so-called Babushka lady was doing there...

AZF-303 - twofigures.jpg

3 hours ago, Kathleen Collins said:

I am going to examine Robert Turner's theories.  At least he's not claiming that James Files did it or that a secret service man on the Queen Mary did it by accident.  The identities of "Mary Moorman" and her friend, who arrived on Elm street dressed differently than what we see them wearing in the Z-film.  Another person,  is the one who claims she was the Babushka Lady.  She looks old in the Dealey Plaza pictures, but today  is the young  Beverly Oliver.  And of course there's the Umbrella Man and the "Cuban" waving right in front of Kennedy to signal to others that the President is not dead yet.

Kathy C

Dear Kathy,  My 'theory' reckons that the Babushka lady took the photographs that were later said to have been taken by Mary Moorman, and somehow 'gave' the camera and/or photos to her.  if you're able to say any more about the idea of 'Mary Moorman' and her friend being dressed differently at any stage, then I would be interested to hear about that - and also about the name of the 'babushka' lady being known...?   I always thought that person had never been traced.  (About the 'Umbrella man' - it sounds reasonable to me that if there were further would-be assassins waiting to fire after the first shots, then they would want information on how the first shots had gone - after all, if they had killed the president, then any other assassins could just melt away into the background - so I would wonder if this was a signal of some kind to others involved....)

Edited by Robert Turner
to correct wording, and to add something about the 'Umbrella man'

https://www.amazon.com/JFK-Dissenting-Witness-Bill-Sloan/dp/0882899228/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1516056501&sr=1-1&keywords=The+last+dissenting+witness

Garrison, Stone and Marr's are pretty  big people to have supporting your story.  I guess she really fooled them.  Me too.  There is some fluff in the book.  Like anybody who has ever commented on the assassination, myself included, much less was a witness, she was confused at times over certain issues.  I believe, like many other witnesses she was intimidated into silence for many years.

Edited by Ron Bulman

15 hours ago, Robert Turner said:

I realise I could have said more about my 'theory' - that Jean Hill and Mary Moorman are not the figures in blue and red in the Zapruder film and that one of them fired the fatal shot that killed president Kennedy...   With luck, (I'm not used to these bulletin boards), there's an image attached from frame 303 of the Zapruder film showing these two figures.  I believe that the figure in blue's right arm is very strange, (as is very much to do with these figures, I think!), and that the 'arm' and 'hand' are actually artificial, e.g. there are no signs of fingers on the very round 'hand', and that the 'arm' is unnaturally thin.  Using Photoshop there are signs of mechanical attachments/gadgets on the 'arm', (and elsewhere on the heads and clothing of the two figures), which given the position and time that the figures were in, makes them, I think, very suspicious indeed.  Add all this to other arguments to be found on my website - http:www.robsdataservices.co.uk and I believe it makes for a very good case, and also explains some other 'issues', e.g. what the so-called Babushka lady was doing there...

AZF-303 - twofigures.jpg

Where do you get Zapruder frames that clear?

On 1/15/2018 at 7:18 AM, Ron Ecker said:

This is not a theory but a fact. Mary Moorman was hot.

then why was she wearing such a heavy coat?!