The Education Forum

More from the past on BYP

This is two people who have brought this up, one recently and Pat Speer a long time ago.

http://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1827-the-backyard-photos-ring-transposition?_branch_match_id=558976582268293812

First, is it true?

Second, why would LHO switch fingers for his ring while posing?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ring can be seen on Oswald's RIGHT ring finger in 133A and 133B. But on his LEFT ring finger in 133C.

oswald_backyard.jpg

133A

ce-133b-oswald-rifle-l.jpg

133B

Photo_hsca_ex_180.jpg

133C

Regarding 133C, look for the ring on the other hand to confirm the finding. It's not there.

This is yet one more discrepancy indicating the photos are fake.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

Oswald had two rings, a wedding ring and a Marine Corps ring.

images.jpg

LEE_MARINE_RING_ID_BRACELET.jpg

I'm kind of interested in the watch (?) he's wearing in 133C and not wearing in CE133B.

And that's one messed up left hand in CE133B.

Edited by Tom Hume

On 8/17/2018 at 11:22 PM, Tom Hume said:

I'm kind of interested in the watch (?) he's wearing in 133C and not wearing in CE133B.

I thought the same thing, Tom. But then I realized that a skeptic could say the the watch band in 133B is hidden by the shadow on Oswald's wrist. His left wrist.

However, if we assume Oswald did not stop and take his wrist watch off, then this can be used to prove that the ring didn't switch over to the other hand merely due to the negative being flipped over (reversed). Because if that were the case, then the ring and watch would always be on the same wrist/hand. 133C shows them to be on the left wrist/hand. But 133B shows only the ring to be on the right hand. No wrist watch there.

CONCLUSION: (Assuming Oswald did not remove or put on his watch between shots.) Oswald had to have removed his ring and put it on his other hand between shots. Either that or the photos are fake.

(Of course, we know from other evidence that the photos are fake.)

Edited by Sandy Larsen

So it is true.

Why on earth would he switch the ring between poses?

7 hours ago, Tom Hume said:

And that's one messed up left hand in CE133B.

Tom,

I would like to know if you are talking about the Oswald figure's right hand?  The one holding the rifle.  When I first look at the hand holding he rifle I see it as backward, his hand is reversed and going in the wrong direction.  But, on closer inspection the hand appears normal with the fingers going in the right direction.  This happens every time I look at the photo.  It is particularly noticeable if I haven't looked at the photo in a while.

I don't know if this is true or not.  It is a speculation based on the appearance of the right hand with the rifle and the highlights and shadows in the photo.  What if there were more BYP's than 3.  Say there were a half dozen or dozen photos created.  Bits and pieces of these photo were used to make the 3 known photos.  Let's say a small number were created but they weren't enough to do the job of showing what the editor wanted to show in the 3 BYP"s.

He had to go back out and shoot more photos to get one where he could take a hand and a rifle to cutout to match what is seen in 133B.  This would explain the time differences noticed in the photos.  The shadows indicate different times in the photos.  It would explain why I am seeing a hand reversed and then on inspection seeing it as normal. 

It could explain the ring being on the left hand and the right hand in different photos.  133B is a left, reversed hand with rifle retouched to look like a normal right hand.

This may sound like nonsense but, think about it for awhile.  This creation of more than 3 photos over time in one day is an adequate answer for the conflicting shadows going in different directions indicating different times in the photo and the highlights and shadows on the figure being confused and unnatural.

Edited by John Butler

In the 133A photo and perhaps 133B photo it looks like a wedding band ring on his right hand ring finger.

Or is that his Marine Corps ring?

A little hard to tell from the camera distance.

If it is the wedding band ring, isn't this almost always worn on the left hand?

Oswald was right handed, right?

In 133C the ring on Oswald's left hand ring finger seems larger than his simple wedding band.

Edited by Joe Bauer

"I was very nervous that day when I took the [backyard] pictures. I can't remember how many I took, but I know I took them and that is what is important. It would be easier if I said I never took them, but that is not the truth."

-- Marina Oswald; Early 1990s (Via Gerald Posner's book, "Case Closed", Page 106 [footnote])

Edited by David Von Pein

5 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

So what? Lee told her what to do and what button to press, and she did it. No big deal.

David Von Pein sez “the Warren Commission figured it all out!, There’s nothing to see here!”

It is more like “The CIA told her what to do and what button NOT  to press, and she did’nt . It’s a very big deal.”

I fixed it for you, David Von Pein!

3 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

David Von Pein sez “the Warren Commission figured it all out!, There’s nothing to see here!”

It is more like “The CIA told her what to do and what button NOT  to press, and she did’nt . It’s a very big deal.”

I fixed it for you, David Von Pein!

Good job, Michael. Just keep ignoring what Marina herself said....

"...I took the pictures..."

Edited by David Von Pein