The Education Forum

A Lie Too Big To Fail by Lisa Pease

Micah Mileto

The CIA Takeover of America in the 1960s Is the Story of Our Times. The Killing of the Kennedys and Today’s New Cold War

A Quasi-Review of A Lie Too Big To Fail: The Real History of the Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy by Lisa Pease

https://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-takeover-america-1960s/5673387?fbclid=IwAR2nvEiCRD1kDNUxRDcGFekXGuQimoBfBaZAya5A5iON-fPwDDXlH3kBdzw

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

The CIA Takeover of America

It has taken me awhile to come to the realization of this referenced article that such was the case. I recently read Douglas Valentine's book,  The CIA as organized crime, which doesn't hold back any punches. His earlier books--The Strength of the Wolf and the Phoenix Program prepared me for a scholarly and researched examination, and he doesn't disappoint. These OSS guys were from corporate law firms and they all had the killer instinct restricted by the rules of the judicial system. Having a taste of having no rules, unlimited budget and scope, and the use of violence, freed their inner devil, and they loved it. It is antithetical to the formation of America and a pistol packed conglomerate whose only purpose seems to be the same they practiced in civilian life only this time they could use "plausible deniability" and "national security" as shields to go along with their swords. It is a sickening back door way to control the population and  it remains a blight on the "American Experiment."

• 3 weeks later...

Lisa has established legitimate evidence that the CIA, through the Los Angeles Police Department conspired to corrupt the Truth in the case of Sirhan and the murder of RFK.  Were the same forces, personnel still in effect there at the time of the Manson/Tate/Libanca murders month's later and afterwards.  Might they have influenced Bugliosi?

This is off-topic, but I'm curious to what readers with experience in the Global Research site (see Doug's link in first post) make of the agenda of the site and its potential sponsorship.  This is more in line with its 9/11 content than its Kennedy content.  PM me, please, and alert me if my box is full.

Edited by David Andrews

16 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Lisa has established legitimate evidence that the CIA, through the Los Angeles Police Department conspired to corrupt the Truth in the case of Sirhan and the murder of RFK.  Were the same forces, personnel still in effect there at the time of the Manson/Tate/Libanca murders month's later and afterwards.  Might they have influenced Bugliosi?

Robert Houghton was the lead investigator on both cases. He was the officer who wrote the book Special Unit Senator.

Off topic but is anyone else having problems with the Kindle app? It’s saying my account is expired but it’s not. 

Edited by John Kozlowski

Interesting.  Lisa doesn't delve into Houghton like she does Wolfer, Pena and Hernandez.  But this is mentioned . "Houghton suggested to Capitan Brown "that he have Goliath work on Sirhan background... "Goliath was a codeword used by law enforcement agencies to refer to the CIA."  Pg. 103. 

39 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Interesting.  Lisa doesn't delve into Houghton like she does Wolfer, Pena and Hernandez.  But this is mentioned . "Houghton suggested to Capitan Brown "that he have Goliath work on Sirhan background... "Goliath was a codeword used by law enforcement agencies to refer to the CIA."  Pg. 103. 

I believe it was William Turner that said in his book Houghton assigned Pena to control the direction of the investigation and his say was final. There’s your Goliath.

6 minutes ago, John Kozlowski said:

I believe it was William Turner that said in his book Houghton assigned Pena to control the direction of the investigation and his say was final. There’s your Goliath.

So ya think Houghton knew Maheu?

And Houghton had the same position during the Manson trial?  Were he and Bugliosi advised by the CIA?  Just brainstorming.  Throw it against the wall and see if it sticks.

33 minutes ago, John Kozlowski said:

If Houghton assigned Pena, someone told to bring him back to the LAPD from the CIA.  That wasn't an independent decision on his part.  LAPD didn't tell the CIA who went where.

10 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

And Houghton had the same position during the Manson trial?  Were he and Bugliosi advised by the CIA?  Just brainstorming.  Throw it against the wall and see if it sticks.

Houghton was in charge of all the detectives during the time of both cases

5 hours ago, John Kozlowski said:

Robert Houghton was the lead investigator on both cases. He was the officer who wrote the book Special Unit Senator.

Off topic but is anyone else having problems with the Kindle app? It’s saying my account is expired but it’s not. 

Off topic reply - my Kindle app seems to be working just fine on phone & laptop.  

13 minutes ago, John Kozlowski said:

Pena returned to the LAPD in April 1968.

From CIA work, two months before the RFK assassination?  I'd guess Pena also knew Maheu.