The Education Forum

EVIDENCE FOR HARVEY AND LEE (Please debate the specifics right here. Don't just claim someone else has debunked it!)

Jim Hargrove

David Josephs said, "The newspaper was founded in 1871.[1][2] It was published under the title The Evening Hour from 1895 into the 1900s, at which point it was renamed The Norwalk Hour. Some time after 1971, it became simply The Hour.[3][4] The newspaper covers local news, business, sports, and entertainment,[2] and as of April 2003, had a circulation of 16,070

I have a tough time seeing how a woman in NYC would be aware of a tiny local paper's report... and I doubt the NYTimes would mention every TIPPIT in the NE due to an occurrence in TX.

https://06880danwoog.com/2013/11/24/j-d-tippit-and-jack/  is a link to an article mentioning and showing the CT Jack Tippit (sadly it's a Dale Nyers article where he attributes things to JA which he never did)

Her being "from" NYC doesn't mean she was "in" NYC at the time she came "here"... to Westport, Ct where the Tippit's lived.
How else would this woman know about the CT Jack Tippit unless she was in the Norwalk/Westport area to read this paper?"

A couple of comments here on the Norwalk Hour.  April 2003, the Norwalk Hour had a circulation of 16,070.  In the 1920s and 1930s it could have had a larger circulation since most people obtained their news from a newspaper.

Norwalk, Conn is directly south of Wesport, Conn and fairly close to it.  Westport is about 45 miles from Yorkville, NYC.  Middletown,  Conn is about 100 miles from Yorkville, NYC.  The FBI offices in New Haven are in-between Westport and Middletown.

The Tippits, who have been very familiar with the Norwalk Hour since Jack, the cartoonist, probably would have sold cartoons to that Newspaper. 

David's right.  One finds it hard to think that the average New Yorker would be keeping up with what's going on in the Norwalk Hour in Conn.  It's best to presume that someone from that area would be familiar with the paper either as a resident or someone passing through.

However, there is a third option.  Someone who lived in the Connecticut area of Norwalk or at least it's circulation area read the Norwalk Hour and liked the paper.  They continued to read that paper after they moved to New York in later years.

I mentioned the distance between Wesport and Middletown, Conn as about 50 miles.  This is thin and can be considered a long shot.  The Fuhrman's lived in Middletown, Conn from 1925 to 1932.  Four children were born in Connecticut.  They may have developed relationships that they wanted to keep track off. 

I mention this as a possibility.  But, the possible connection should be put out there for consideration.     

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Paul Jolliffe said:

Nonetheless, the woman claimed to Mrs. Tippit that she was "from New York" and wanted to make an untraceable local call, lest she be tracked down and killed.

I was born in NYC-Queens... I live in Northern Cal....  if I am asked where I'm from, "I'm from NY"...  Original location of birth/childhood doesn't change unless consciously....

She may have been "from NY" but that doesn't actually mean she was living in NY at the time...  It was Mrs. Tippit who suggested the newspaper article connection, not the caller....

Option 1: This is a set-up; the woman is given the number to call and a script to follow to create an even greater connection between Oswald and Communists
Option 2: This is a complete crank (if so the FBI would have included it with the other batch of crank letters they published in the WCR)
Option 3: It's legit and somehow this woman learns not only of JACK TIPPIT of CT but gets the phone number and comes "here" to make a local call.

I'd imagine getting a phone number wasn't too hard if you knew where someone lived....

1 hour ago, John Kowalski said:

Jack D. Tippit's son, Stephen Allen (1951-1980) was murdered. Doubt that there is any connection to the Tippit call but this is interesting.

FWIW John K:
CRIME STOPPERS HUNTS KILLER OF STEPHEN TIPPIT FOR NEWS RELEASE: TUESDAY, APRIL 20, 1982 This week, Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000.00 reward for information leading to the arrest and Grand Jury Indictment of the person or persons responsible for the execution style killing of Stephen Allan Tippit. Steve Tippit was murdered in the winter of 1980 and Police still do not have any solid leads in the case. On December 5, 1980, Stephen Tippit left his motorcycle shop located at 3600 South Lamar at approximately 11:00 AM. Tippit had in his possession the daily deposit from the business and had stated to employees that he was going to make the deposit at the bank, but that he was going by a friend's house first. The friend was going to show him the proper way to carry and use a . 45 caliber automatic pistol. Tippit drove to the home of Henry Johnson at 602 B Kinney Ave. where he remained for a short period of time before leaving to conduct his business. At approximately 3:00 PM employees of Tippit's motorcycle shop saw Tippit driving southbound on South Lamar in front of the shop in his yellow 1972 Volkswagen 2 door, accompanied by a white male passenger. The vehicle was headed in the direction of Oak Hill. This was the last time Stephen Allan Tippit was seen alive. On the afternoon of December 6, 1980 Steve Tippit's vehicle was found abandoned in the Westgate Mall parking lot in front of Woolco Department Store. Inside the vehicle was Tippit's wallet, bank deposit and his .45 automatic pistol. Later that same afternoon two men driving down Cooke Road in Southwest Travis County near Oak Hill found the body of Steve Tippit off to the side of the road. There appeared to be no sign of a struggle and robbery did not appear to be a motive as Tippit still had $400.00 cash on his person. Tippit seems to have been forced to get down on his knees and shot in the back of the head twice in an execution style killing. If you have any information as to who killed Stephen Tippit or can help bring some light to this case, give Crime Stoppers a call at 472-TIPS. You could earn a $1,000.00 reward if the information leads to an arrest and Grand Jury Indictment. Callers do not have to reveal their names and all calls will be kept confidenta1. Crime Stoppers will also pay rewards on other felony crimes

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Photocopy/94236NCJRS.pdf

15 minutes ago, John Kowalski said:

Does anyone know what the relationship is between Jack D. Tippit and JD Tippit?

If the caller was from New York, how did she know that Jack D. Tippit lived in Westport Connecticut?

The NORWALK HOUR ran a story on page one Nov 25, 1963 about their local Jack D Tippit

The newspaper was founded in 1871.[1][2] It was published under the title The Evening Hour from 1895 into the 1900s, at which point it was renamed The Norwalk Hour. Some time after 1971, it became simply The Hour.[3][4] The newspaper covers local news, business, sports, and entertainment,[2] and as of April 2003, had a circulation of 16,070

That small a paper I also find it amazing that anyone outside of Norfolk would be aware of that article.... and unless it was picked up by AP or UPI there'd be no reason to have it published in NY or anywhere else for that matter....  Major newspapers are not going to list all the Jack Tippit's in the US - and even if they did... why this Jack D TIPPIT in CT?

So we're back to what leads this woman to NORWALK CT's TIPPIT.  As you both say, the caller never tries to say "Oswald" is anyone different than OSWALD, only that she knew his father and uncle as NYC communists....  the caller also never says that Marge is not his mother....  only the repeating of BROTHER-IN-LAW

All I'm saying is to start with a fresh, blank page.   That although Emil is Fred's brother-in-law we have a Marge Oswald and son at 101 San Saba in July 1947... and we KNOW this is not Lee's mother.   

We KNOW there are two boys/men with records claiming they are each Lee Harvey Oswald in identical locations yet at different times and with different people.

We KNOW the communists were pretty powerful and free to ply their trade in the US..  Mostly creating Unions and trying to protect the workers while denigrating the owner/bosses.

If we believe this woman, we KNOW Robert E Lee Oswald was not Harvey's father... but does the caller know there is a Lee and Harvey Oswald? I don't think so.

To her, there was one LEE OSWALD whose father and uncle...blah, blah, blah...  :-)

We also know that Lee's mother had more important things than her kids on her mind...  I wonder if Lee's mother didn't actually hire a woman to care for her little son while she was off doing whatever... Lee was only 5.   When Lee and Mom show up at the Pic's in Sept 1952.. it IS Lee's mom and appears to have been Lee with her given what Pic says about the first few weeks...

It seems it is my wife's impression that whenever there was an argument that my mother antagonized Lee towards hostility against my wife.
My wife liked Lee. My wife and I had talked several times that it would be nice if Lee would stay with us alone, and we wouldn't mind having him But we never bothered mentioning this because we knew it was an impossibility.

Mr. PIC - Well, prior to this particular incident, I would consider us the best of friends as far as older brother- younger brother relationship. My wife always says that he idolized me and thought quite a bit of me.
Mr. JENNER - Up to this time, the relationship between you and your brother Lee, and your brother Robert, all three of you, had been a cordial normal friendly relationship that you expect to exist among brothers?
Mr. PIC - That is correct, sir.

And then they move to Sheridan and it goes off the rails

Mr. JENNER - Then right below that is a picture of a young man standing in front of an iron fence, which appears to be probably at a zoo. Do you recognize that?
Mr. PIC - Sir, from that picture, I could not recognize that that is Lee Harvey Oswald.
Mr. JENNER - That young fellow is shown there, he doesn't look like you recall Lee looked in 1952 and 1953 when you saw him in New York City?
Mr. PIC - No, sir.
Mr. JENNER - Commission Exhibit No. 284 do you recognize anybody in that picture that appears to be Lee Oswald?
Mr. PIC - No, sir.

In the same comment David posted this,

"Anyway...  you will see that in 1947-48 Marguerite OSWALD has both HARVEY OSWALD age 8 and NANCY LEE OSWALD age 7 living at 1505 8th (going to Lily B Clayton)
in 1948-49 we now have MARGUERTE EKDAHL as parent/guardian, HARVEY OSWALD with his July 9th birthday supposedly to allow him to enter school early since Sept 1 was the cutoff... and a line thru NANCY LEE OSWALD with MARGUERTE EKDAHL and a 10/19/39 birthdate...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17K-_v16OhQklf6exfqbq0qBwK5jQ1ajb

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JUZ7ogZc6ipPe73N6dCjvZlTLPBZJ4lh is for the 49-50 school year....

ROBERT OSWALD is both parent/guardian and student (10th grade) 4/7/34 bday
HARVEY OSWALD with MARGUERTE EKDAHL and 10-19-39 bday
The next line:  TED L OSWALT with a 4/6/34 bday seems out of place....  what happens to NANCY LEE?"

In all of the things I have read about the Oswalds, Nancy Lee Oswald age 7, living with Marguerite and Harvey has got to be the strangest.  This is out of the blue and has to be something new and unknown.  Who could Nancy Lee Oswald be?  Another Hungarian that Margaret was tending?  A relative of the Oswalds?

Could it be a mistake.  In English and German the same sound is represented at a D or a T.  T in German and D in English has about the same sound.  Texas at one time had a large German population.  Could a Nancy Lee Oswald be a Nance Lee Oswalt? 

That's a bit thin also.  Because of the middle name Lee she could be a relative and that is more realistic than the other.  This girl is associated with both Marguerites Ekdhal and Oswald.  A relative could be a good guess. 

1 minute ago, John Butler said:

In all of the things I have read about the Oswalds, Nancy Lee Oswald age 7, living with Marguerite and Harvey has got to be the strangest

How about the fact in the 1940 Census at 2109 Alvar... in addition to Marge, John Edward, Robert and Lee there is a border: ANN G BURROUGHER age 22...

I've spoke to John about this... he also has no idea who Nancy Lee or who this ANN person is/was....

Also strange is that in 47-48 she is listed as Marguerite Oswald yet in 49-50 it's back to Marguerte Ekdahl despite having gotten a divorce already and having used "OSWALD" while she was married to Ekdahl.   ?!??!??!

Lee's behavior at the Pic apartment had me thinking that maybe the switch was already made but I was wrong...  the controlling Lee was just that, a fatherless, large boy becoming a man in NYC and not caring a lick about what mom has to say....  in fact anytime mom is in the room Lee is most troublesome.

This is a BIG BOY, who knows how to fight and win... not the quiet little boy who reads and keeps to himself...

I think it very possible that the Marge imposter at San Saba, stayed in the south when Marguerite and Lee go to NY, or goes to NY subsequently... and it is HARVEY who returns from NY... probably with the Marge imposter....  they go to Robert's place to stay.... if Robert did actually take the Bronx zoo photo, then he knows full well HARVEY is not Lee.

Harvey Lee would be Robert's wife's Brother-in-law... right?

27 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

I was born in NYC-Queens... I live in Northern Cal....  if I am asked where I'm from, "I'm from NY"...  Original location of birth/childhood doesn't change unless consciously....

She may have been "from NY" but that doesn't actually mean she was living in NY at the time...  It was Mrs. Tippit who suggested the newspaper article connection, not the caller....

Option 1: This is a set-up; the woman is given the number to call and a script to follow to create an even greater connection between Oswald and Communists
Option 2: This is a complete crank (if so the FBI would have included it with the other batch of crank letters they published in the WCR)
Option 3: It's legit and somehow this woman learns not only of JACK TIPPIT of CT but gets the phone number and comes "here" to make a local call.

I'd imagine getting a phone number wasn't too hard if you knew where someone lived....

FWIW John K:
CRIME STOPPERS HUNTS KILLER OF STEPHEN TIPPIT FOR NEWS RELEASE: TUESDAY, APRIL 20, 1982 This week, Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000.00 reward for information leading to the arrest and Grand Jury Indictment of the person or persons responsible for the execution style killing of Stephen Allan Tippit. Steve Tippit was murdered in the winter of 1980 and Police still do not have any solid leads in the case. On December 5, 1980, Stephen Tippit left his motorcycle shop located at 3600 South Lamar at approximately 11:00 AM. Tippit had in his possession the daily deposit from the business and had stated to employees that he was going to make the deposit at the bank, but that he was going by a friend's house first. The friend was going to show him the proper way to carry and use a . 45 caliber automatic pistol. Tippit drove to the home of Henry Johnson at 602 B Kinney Ave. where he remained for a short period of time before leaving to conduct his business. At approximately 3:00 PM employees of Tippit's motorcycle shop saw Tippit driving southbound on South Lamar in front of the shop in his yellow 1972 Volkswagen 2 door, accompanied by a white male passenger. The vehicle was headed in the direction of Oak Hill. This was the last time Stephen Allan Tippit was seen alive. On the afternoon of December 6, 1980 Steve Tippit's vehicle was found abandoned in the Westgate Mall parking lot in front of Woolco Department Store. Inside the vehicle was Tippit's wallet, bank deposit and his .45 automatic pistol. Later that same afternoon two men driving down Cooke Road in Southwest Travis County near Oak Hill found the body of Steve Tippit off to the side of the road. There appeared to be no sign of a struggle and robbery did not appear to be a motive as Tippit still had $400.00 cash on his person. Tippit seems to have been forced to get down on his knees and shot in the back of the head twice in an execution style killing. If you have any information as to who killed Stephen Tippit or can help bring some light to this case, give Crime Stoppers a call at 472-TIPS. You could earn a $1,000.00 reward if the information leads to an arrest and Grand Jury Indictment. Callers do not have to reveal their names and all calls will be kept confidenta1. Crime Stoppers will also pay rewards on other felony crimes

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Photocopy/94236NCJRS.pdf

The NORWALK HOUR ran a story on page one Nov 25, 1963 about their local Jack D Tippit

The newspaper was founded in 1871.[1][2] It was published under the title The Evening Hour from 1895 into the 1900s, at which point it was renamed The Norwalk Hour. Some time after 1971, it became simply The Hour.[3][4] The newspaper covers local news, business, sports, and entertainment,[2] and as of April 2003, had a circulation of 16,070

That small a paper I also find it amazing that anyone outside of Norfolk would be aware of that article.... and unless it was picked up by AP or UPI there'd be no reason to have it published in NY or anywhere else for that matter....  Major newspapers are not going to list all the Jack Tippit's in the US - and even if they did... why this Jack D TIPPIT in CT?

So we're back to what leads this woman to NORWALK CT's TIPPIT.  As you both say, the caller never tries to say "Oswald" is anyone different than OSWALD, only that she knew his father and uncle as NYC communists....  the caller also never says that Marge is not his mother....  only the repeating of BROTHER-IN-LAW

All I'm saying is to start with a fresh, blank page.   That although Emil is Fred's brother-in-law we have a Marge Oswald and son at 101 San Saba in July 1947... and we KNOW this is not Lee's mother.   

We KNOW there are two boys/men with records claiming they are each Lee Harvey Oswald in identical locations yet at different times and with different people.

We KNOW the communists were pretty powerful and free to ply their trade in the US..  Mostly creating Unions and trying to protect the workers while denigrating the owner/bosses.

If we believe this woman, we KNOW Robert E Lee Oswald was not Harvey's father... but does the caller know there is a Lee and Harvey Oswald? I don't think so.

To her, there was one LEE OSWALD whose father and uncle...blah, blah, blah...  :-)

We also know that Lee's mother had more important things than her kids on her mind...  I wonder if Lee's mother didn't actually hire a woman to care for her little son while she was off doing whatever... Lee was only 5.   When Lee and Mom show up at the Pic's in Sept 1952.. it IS Lee's mom and appears to have been Lee with her given what Pic says about the first few weeks...

It seems it is my wife's impression that whenever there was an argument that my mother antagonized Lee towards hostility against my wife.
My wife liked Lee. My wife and I had talked several times that it would be nice if Lee would stay with us alone, and we wouldn't mind having him But we never bothered mentioning this because we knew it was an impossibility.

Mr. PIC - Well, prior to this particular incident, I would consider us the best of friends as far as older brother- younger brother relationship. My wife always says that he idolized me and thought quite a bit of me.
Mr. JENNER - Up to this time, the relationship between you and your brother Lee, and your brother Robert, all three of you, had been a cordial normal friendly relationship that you expect to exist among brothers?
Mr. PIC - That is correct, sir.

And then they move to Sheridan and it goes off the rails

Mr. JENNER - Then right below that is a picture of a young man standing in front of an iron fence, which appears to be probably at a zoo. Do you recognize that?
Mr. PIC - Sir, from that picture, I could not recognize that that is Lee Harvey Oswald.
Mr. JENNER - That young fellow is shown there, he doesn't look like you recall Lee looked in 1952 and 1953 when you saw him in New York City?
Mr. PIC - No, sir.
Mr. JENNER - Commission Exhibit No. 284 do you recognize anybody in that picture that appears to be Lee Oswald?
Mr. PIC - No, sir.

That is a good summary.  I go for option 3.  The FBI thought this call was valid and credible enough to classify as Top Secret and not to be declassified.  Would they do that for a crank call?  They would do this for Options 1 and 3.  Since there is no mention of a counter-intelligence operation I go with Option 3.

"From the same comment "Mr. JENNER - Then right below that is a picture of a young man standing in front of an iron fence, which appears to be probably at a zoo. Do you recognize that?
Mr. PIC - No, sir.
Mr. PIC - No, sir."

Who then would John Pic recognize as his brother Lee Harvey Oswald?  Harvey Oswald?  If he does then John Pic is dead in the middle of the Oswald Project conspiracy. 

It is my contention that Lee Harvey Oswald (the original) is edited out of most photos.  The Civil Air Patrol photo and the high school class photo are examples of Lee Oswald that had not been edited out.  Both of these photos the Oswald figure has missing front teeth and must be Lee Oswald.  If John Pic is not recognizing these photos as Lee Oswald then who is Lee Oswald and where can we find a picture of him?

I don't know who the kid at the Bronx Zoo is.  If I had to guess he would be a version of the original Lee Oswald and not Harvey.

53-10.jpg

I take the Oswald in the CAP photo to be Lee Harvey Oswald:

lee-oswald-cadet-crop.jpg

And, Lee in this classroom photo:

oswald-in-class-1.jpg

And,

lee-oswald-high-school-N-O.jpg

If these aren't Lee then show me a photo of a young high school age Lee.

Edited by John Butler

5 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

How about the fact in the 1940 Census at 2109 Alvar... in addition to Marge, John Edward, Robert and Lee there is a border: ANN G BURROUGHER age 22...

I've spoke to John about this... he also has no idea who Nancy Lee or who this ANN person is/was....

Also strange is that in 47-48 she is listed as Marguerite Oswald yet in 49-50 it's back to Marguerte Ekdahl despite having gotten a divorce already and having used "OSWALD" while she was married to Ekdahl.   ?!??!??!

Lee's behavior at the Pic apartment had me thinking that maybe the switch was already made but I was wrong...  the controlling Lee was just that, a fatherless, large boy becoming a man in NYC and not caring a lick about what mom has to say....  in fact anytime mom is in the room Lee is most troublesome.

This is a BIG BOY, who knows how to fight and win... not the quiet little boy who reads and keeps to himself...

I think it very possible that the Marge imposter at San Saba, stayed in the south when Marguerite and Lee go to NY, or goes to NY subsequently... and it is HARVEY who returns from NY... probably with the Marge imposter....  they go to Robert's place to stay.... if Robert did actually take the Bronx zoo photo, then he knows full well HARVEY is not Lee.

Harvey Lee would be Robert's wife's Brother-in-law... right?

David,

There is a lot of times I think the whole family is on the Oswald Project.

8 minutes ago, John Butler said:

If these aren't Lee then show me a photo of a young high school age Lee.

you got them right...  the Bronx Zoo kid is HARVEY.... 

PIC would recognize the boy inset as his brother from that time period... 6 inches taller, 15-20lbs heavier... 

The inset is October 1951 (school photo time), the zoo is August 1953

When he enters school in NYC he is recorded as 5'4" and 115lbs....

59f771fb2a9be_BronxZooHARVEYfullpicturewithheighestimateandLEEin6thgrader-theParnellargument.jpg.4bb4699aee50f85a8306e3e27d75824f.jpg

5 hours ago, John Butler said:

There is a lot of times I think the whole family is on the Oswald Project.

Y’know John, I’ve been thru the Walcott stuff.  I didn’t see it going so far back in time...

April to June 63....   Reilly Coffee... 544 Camp....   

but there is a comment about how Fred Korth had a special relationship to Lee... with no further comment...

here, I found it.... 

5a999ae9244b3_FredKorthassociationtoOswald.thumb.jpg.4967ae80457440ec73004c32334d0be3.jpgxplanation 

This may mean less than my fevered imagination is whispering to me, but soon after Fred Korth represented Edwin Ekdahl in his divorce from Marguerite, Korth’s name began appearing in Texas newspapers documenting a rather mercurial rise in political circles.

The March 14, 1948 Dallas Morning News (p. 4) reported Korth had been elected as a “national committeeman” of the Young Democrats of Texas.  Just four months later, on July 15, 1948, the Corpus Christi Times (p. 12) indicated Korth was campaign manager for the U.S. Senate campaign of one Lyndon Johnson of Texas.  Small world!

KORTH_Corp_Chris_Times_7_15_48.jpg

Thanks David,

I'm not familiar with the Walcott material.  Fred Korth was Secretary of the Navy in 1962 and 1963.  I thought John Connally was the one who rejected Oswald's plea for a dismissal of his dishonorable discharge. 

I don't see how this relates.  Perhaps, you can explain further. 

You made a couple of good points here:

"She may have been "from NY" but that doesn't actually mean she was living in NY at the time...  It was Mrs. Tippit who suggested the newspaper article connection, not the caller....

Option 3: It's legit and somehow this woman learns not only of JACK TIPPIT of CT but gets the phone number and comes "here" to make a local call."

I like Option 3.  It requires less assumptions then Option 1.

I want to add to your 2 points this.  The mysterious caller may not have been an elderly or a mature woman.  A person's age and voice on the phone is sometimes different then what we think.  A younger person may sound older and an older person may sound younger.  I base this on listening to C-Span and other call in shows.  At times the caller would sound, lets say older, but the age once given was of a younger person and so on.

I based the earlier statement on John Pic not being able to recognize a high school photo of Lee Oswald as Lee Oswald. 

As far as the Bronx Zoo photo, many respected people say that is Harvey Oswald.  My mind and facial recognition skills just won't go there.  The only resemblance I see to Harvey is that both have earlobes.  Sorry, I have to stick with what I see.    

Edited by John Butler

Paul:

In my earlier post I mentioned Grossi's relationship with Dial Ryder's sister Fleta. This document shows that they were married and later divorced.

Grossi married Dial Ryder's sister Fleta. img_69903_4_300.png

15 hours ago, David Josephs said:

David:

Thanks for the info. His homicide is suspicious given that money was not taken.

16 hours ago, John Butler said:

In all of the things I have read about the Oswalds, Nancy Lee Oswald age 7, living with Marguerite and Harvey has got to be the strangest.  This is out of the blue and has to be something new and unknown.  Who could Nancy Lee Oswald be?  Another Hungarian that Margaret was tending?  A relative of the Oswalds?

Jim:

What does John A. have to say about Nancy lee Oswald, did he find this record when he was doing his research?

John K,

David Josephs has answered this question earlier in a comment.

"I've spoke to John about this... he also has no idea who Nancy Lee or who this ANN person is/was...."

It would be interesting to know more about Nancy Lee Oswald.  Lee suggests some close connection to the Oswald family.