The Education Forum

PRAYER PERSON - PRAYER MAN OR PRAYER WOMAN? RESEARCH THREAD

Guest Duncan MacRae

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

Lovelady is not on the steps because if he was, then he could not have walked 15 to 25 steps before looking back and seeing Truly or the Patrolman Baker about to enter the building.

Shelley and Lovelady both testified that they didn't leave the steps for about 3 minutes after the shooting. Therefore that indeed could be Lovelady that we see on the steps.

4 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

The entire page 48 was about someone thinking there was a lady on the steps ahead of the light coated woman .... didn't look at page 47 to see if the same happened there. Regardless it didn't seem to bother you when Alistair and Sandy and others discussed it, so it really shouldn't now when I posted an enlarged version (not to ID people) in order to explain what some thought to be a leg of a woman turned sideways was no one at all. The shadows shifting as people moved up the stairs is what gave the false appearance of someone  being there.

Below is a smaller version so you can ID people if you like - have at it. However - Lovelady is not on the steps because if he was, then he could not have walked 15 to 25 steps before looking back and seeing Truly or the Patrolman Baker about to enter the building. Hope the images are much clearer to you now.

anigif_4_small.gif

anigif_5_smaller.gif

Dear William,

You posted your big, blown-up GIF in response to my statement to Allistair, remember?

Here it is again for you, to freshen your memory:

Thanks, Alistair.

By golly, I do believe that's Lovelady rising up on the steps below Prayer Person.

Maybe.

--  Tommy 

Please note that my comment was only about the putative Lovelady figure below Prayer Person, not about some person who may-or-might-not-be on the right side of the steps.

All the best,

--  Tommy :sun

:

Edited by Thomas Graves

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Bart,

How do you know that's not Lovelady?

We all know Sandy, except you!

Not going down that road again, the matter of Lovelady leaviing the steps was settled yonks ago.

7 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

The entire page 48 was about someone thinking there was a lady on the steps ahead of the light coated woman .... didn't look at page 47 to see if the same happened there. Regardless it didn't seem to bother you when Alistair and Sandy and others discussed it, so it really shouldn't now when I posted an enlarged version (not to ID people) in order to explain what some thought to be a leg of a woman turned sideways was no one at all. The shadows shifting as people moved up the stairs is what gave the false appearance of someone  being there.

Below is a smaller version so you can ID people if you like - have at it. However - Lovelady is not on the steps because if he was, then he could not have walked 15 to 25 steps before looking back and seeing Truly or the Patrolman Baker about to enter the building. Hope the images are much clearer to you now.

anigif_4_small.gif

anigif_5_smaller.gif

Lovelady did not look back.

There is no evidence for that Bill, he lied during his WC testimony, just like the so called Victoria Adams encounter.

Meanwhile:

Human-Hair-PM.jpg

8 hours ago, Alistair Briggs said:

Good stuff. :) I can also see Maddie Reese quite well in the Darnell clip. I'm struggling to pinpoint Ruth Dean in the Darnell clip. Any help much appreciated.

Regards

On the same step next to Maddie Reese on her right

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Shelley and Lovelady both testified that they didn't leave the steps for about 3 minutes after the shooting. Therefore that indeed could be Lovelady that we see on the steps.

Around three minutes was the total time they made their trip to the Island - then to the RR Yard - and then back to the TSBD .  And the last I recalled - a man cannot be in two places at the same time and as far as I am concerned ... both Shelley and Lovelady are walking away from the stairs in Darnell's film as Patrolman Baker is running across the Elm Street extension.

Furthermore, Shelley and Lovelady are not seen on the steps in Darnell's film and I don't  believe for a single minute that after hearing shots that Billy Lovelady decided to sit down on the steps so women could step over him as they made their way up the stairs. That notion doesn't even pass the laugh test in my view. I also think the idea that Truly and Baker waited around the steps for three minutes before entering the TSBD is preposterous. The whole idea for Baker was get up to the roof before any shooters got away. So in my view the camera rules over a misstatement.

45 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Lovelady did not look back.

There is no evidence for that Bill, he lied during his WC testimony, just like the so called Victoria Adams encounter.

I do not believe Lovelady lied about looking back and seeing Truly about to enter the building.

1 hour ago, Bart Kamp said:

Meanwhile:

Human-Hair-PM.jpg

What does "meanwhile" mean???

Does it mean that if one doesn't darken the shadows inside the red circled area and show the frames leading up to that image that its pretty clear no one is there - then I agree. But then you did darken that area in this particular film frame capture - so what was your purpose in doing that?

anigif_shadow_shifting_zps51lp8w1j.gif

The woman in the light colored coat is casting her shadow on the steps. In the initial frames ... the sun shining on both sides of her shadow can be seen on the vertical sides of the stairs. With each frame that she rises up the stairs in - her shadow continually morphs to the point that it takes the shape seen in the red circle in the over contrasted quoted image.

anigif_shadow_shifting_2_zpsin5oiygz.gif

Edited by Bill Miller

5 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

By golly, I do believe that's Lovelady rising up on the steps below Prayer Person.

Maybe.

--  Tommy

I don't see anyone rising up. You certainly are not talking about this person standing on the steps - are you?

PrayerManGifFrame15 copy.jpg

Edited by Bill Miller

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

In other words, you don't know..

In real words you do not pay any attention what I have written and shown over the course of the past few years.

Your beliefs are yours, strictly yours as a matter of fact.

Good day.

6 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Beliefs..........

My belief based on the evidence as I see it. Maybe who ever over contrasted the shadow in the image with the red outline around what they me wish to be a person may see it differently.   :)

2 hours ago, Bill Miller said:
6 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Around three minutes was the total time they made their trip to the Island - then to the RR Yard - and then back to the TSBD . 

Believe what you want. But for the sake of others reading this, don't confuse the "3 minutes." Shelley and Lovelady did indeed testify that they stayed at the steps for 3 minutes after the shooting. They didn't say the trip to the RR yard and back took 3 minutes.

And the last I recalled - a man cannot be in two places at the same time and as far as I am concerned ... both Shelley and Lovelady are walking away from the stairs in Darnell's film as Patrolman Baker is running across the Elm Street extension.

Furthermore, Shelley and Lovelady are not seen on the steps in Darnell's film....

Lovelady appears to still be there. Just in front of Prayer Man.

....and I don't  believe for a single minute that after hearing shots that Billy Lovelady decided to sit down on the steps so women could step over him as they made their way up the stairs. That notion doesn't even pass the laugh test in my view.

What makes you think I'm saying Lovelady sat down on the steps? He is standing.

I also think the idea that Truly and Baker waited around the steps for three minutes before entering the TSBD is preposterous.
The whole idea for Baker was get up to the roof before any shooters got away. So in my view the camera rules over a misstatement.

Edited by Sandy Larsen