The Education Forum

Question for Gerry Hemming

Jim Root

It was Mr. Hemming who identified Silvia Odios's visitors as Angelo Murgado (now Angelo Kennedy) and Bernardo de Torres.  Because many have problems with Mr. Hemming's credibilty, that is why I was so pleased that Professor Mellen had interviewed Angelo and confirmed exactly what Mr. Hemming said. 

I doubt very much that Angel Murgado is the man who used the war name "Angel." As for de Torres, he might have known something but I sure don't think he was "Leopoldo."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Mr. Hemming who identified Silvia Odios's visitors as Angelo Murgado (now Angelo Kennedy) and Bernardo de Torres.  Because many have problems with Mr. Hemming's credibilty, that is why I was so pleased that Professor Mellen had interviewed Angelo and confirmed exactly what Mr. Hemming said. 

End result?  The "many [who] have problems with Mr. Hemming's credibilty" will now have the same "problems" with Ms. Mellen's book, when it is eventually demonstrated that she was duped on this point.  

Al wrote:

[Gerry Hemming] has produced nothing substancial [sic] in regards to the assassination and succeeded in nothing when he was operational.

Al, understand, please, that I have had numerous telephonic conferences with Gerry Hemming and it is my assessment that he is an extremely intelligent individual with an amazing memory. His intelligence often comes through in his written postings.

It was Mr. Hemming who introduced Professor Mellen to Angelo Kennedy.

The identification of Odios' visitors may very well be one of the most significant developments in assassinatyion research in years.

Obviously some things that Mr. Hemming says come not from his personal knowledge but from what others in intelligence operations have told him.  In those cases, of course, his information is only as good as his source is accurate and truthful.

But Hemming has also identified, from his working with the man, the Mexico City mystery man, a second development that may very well prove as significant as his identification of Odio's visitors.

The substantiality of either of those identifications can scarcely be exaggerated.

-----------------------

Tim:

That is twice now that the "snitch-rent-a-pig" has spelled it as "sematic" (sic). As for "checking-up" on Ms. Congeniality, he is just making a "limp-wristed" attempt at identifying who amongst his working colleagues and associates is badmouthing him, and if it is somebody lower on the food chain, she would love to impose a chastisement. Otherwise, there is absolutely nothing to be found with this snitch, other than attendance at a few wing-nut forums during November pasts.

As for the "derelicts" remarks, they are straight out of news accounts which were generated by Justin Gleichauf ["00" Domestic Contacts/Overt MIA/CIA] and he was later disciplined by Angleton for his use of journalistic cover assets, that included Dom Bonafede of the Miami Herald [AM/CARBON-4]. JJA later reminded us of the standard order for the InterPen elements [his titled groups modeled after his mentor in the Haganah days, Orde Wingate]; "...keep a low profile...no River Kwai plantations or traceable funding...and keep putting dye in the water for counter/Intel purposes..."

The then Broward County Sheriff was then, and is today, a CIA asset [it didn't stop with Nick Navarro, Felix's hometown buddy of Piragua fame & "Cops-TV"]; and the "vagrancy statute" was widely used to harass targets, even it was overturned by the US Supreme Court in the Jacksonville case. It stopped after large judgements were issued [via 18 US Code Section 1983, et seq.] and the taxpayers quickly tired of this primarily anti-Negro tool. Before that, even if you had 4 $100 bills in your pocket on Miami Beach, you could be busted for "vagrancy".

"Derelicts", sure...we inherited some from the post-BOP Op-40 Sturgis group, but they were soon driven off by the mosquitos and diet of rye bread [Adolph's Bakery on Flagler Street]. The Micosukee Indians who gave us Everglades support loved that "day-old" rye bread, so we dropped a few bags every trip along the Tamiami Trail out to 40 Mile Bend.

"Derelicts??" One ex-77th SF Group veteran retired from 25 years in the Middle-East during the '90s,

two others are now with Homeland Security, others have been recalled to active duty and are serving here at Bragg, or in the OIF/OEF AOR. [others are deceased or after years in Fidel's Gulags, have slipped into obscurity]

I identified Bernie de Torres even after both Gene Propper & Gaeton Fonzi [held to NDAs they signed]

used code-words when referring to him. [see "Labyrinth" ("TB") & "Carlos" (The Last Investigation) for reference] One of our guys was dispatched to Dealey Plaza that week by Colonel Arturo Espaillat, who was then based in Montreal. A month later, he recounted said "mission" to me after too many beers, and was furious at having been used once again by Robert Emmett Johnson, the "Raul" of the MLK, Jr. matter.

"Correcto" sister !! I am not about to name some of the guys or gals that are still breathing, and it is based on the treatment delivered so far by the likes of the "sematic" (sic) Kazakh Jews like Weberman, Dankbaar, et al.; and most assuredly not to be used as fodder by snitch rent-a-pigs from Iowa.

"Self-proclaimed??" Faggot Hoover fingered us for the WC Report, and Weberman continues to carry out his "assignment" from the moles in the Intel & LE Community !!

During the rare interviews post 1967, I answered only those questions posed, and limited same to what could be safely disclosed at the time. No "volunteering" of interviews ever occurred, and some scribblers went away mad [like Dorschner of the MIA/Herald] and later attempted scrivener's retribution. When Freddie Forsythe came nosing around, he was dispatched to visit Espaillat in Montreal, and that sent him to Skorzeny in Lisbon -- and thereafter came "Jackal" the book & movie.

So, all of the "sisters" should keep their panties dry, and try to abstain from this series of silly-girl postings on this very important forum !!

As for Weberman "coaching??". Affirmative, and he did this with CIA/US Customs snitch Steve Sczukas, who was baby-sitting the whore during the time of Sturgis' fury with her. Sczukas is the same terrorist who attempted to "borrow" several Ingram M-10s (silenced/suppressed) from my Parabellum Corp. business partner, and these were to be used to initiate firefight slaughters at one of the 1972 National Conventions. He was particularly interested in our attache-case M-11 (.380 cal.) unit for said massacre. By the way, a similar weapon was on the scene in Dealey Plaza, but no details are available as to where, who, and if it was even utilized. [for the uninitiated, the Ingrams are now sold as "MAC-10s"] I have no evidence of exactly how much money Weberman handed to Lorenz [or Sczukas], but he hinted that this was the case.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS !!

GPH

"What, Me worry" Alfred E. Neumann, 1953.

"snitch-rent-a-pig" has got to be the all-time classic line from an anti-establishment poster child for Soldier of Fortune Magazine yet to date. I spelled "Sematic" that way intentionally as it was you who posted it spelled that way some time ago. I expected others to pick up on it and expectantly did not foresee you seeing your own blunder.

Just because one has a great deal of hatred and attacks others who challenges, does not make them important and educated. If that was the case, we would be still dealing with the third reich. You have went from being wanna-be of the sixties who would jump at any cause to inflict hatred and violence to an elder statesmen in the area of hatred who spouts vile who is trying to re-write history with your own name in it. You have fooled many, but all-in-all, you have not fooled enough.

Congradulations on checking my background on your insider expertise. As expected, you have no clue.

And just because you testified before Congress does not make you important. There are many derelicts in line in front and behind you who also testified and there testimony was as worthless. Again, what were your sucesses in your covert ops? Keep asking and keep waiting. Oh, thats right, you had none! Important man!

I am proud of what I have done in the field of law enforcement since my military time. I will eventually retire knowing I made a difference in my community and it will overshadow what happened before. I am also proud of what I have done in my research. Can you say the same about your life?

Snitch-rent-a-pig signing off from your posts, as you are not worth any more of my time.

James,

Am I mistaken, or is this "Tania" photo actually one of Patricia Campbell "Patty" Hearst, who assumed the name "Tania" with the so-called Symbionese Liberation Army in California in the 1970's...rather than one "Tania" who toiled alongside Che?

Or was that post meant to be humorous, and I simply missed the point?

Edited by Mark Knight

James,

Am I mistaken, or is this "Tania" photo actually one of Patricia Campbell "Patty" Hearst, who assumed the name "Tania" with the so-called Symbionese Liberation Army in California in the 1970's...rather than one "Tania" who toiled alongside Che?

Not a photo of Patty Hearst, Mark...

Edited by David G. Healy

Sczukas is the same terrorist who attempted to "borrow" several Ingram M-10s (silenced/suppressed) from my Parabellum Corp. business partner, and these were to be used to initiate firefight slaughters at one of the 1972 National Conventions.  He was particularly interested in our attache-case M-11 (.380 cal.) unit for said massacre.  By the way, a similar weapon was on the scene in Dealey Plaza, but no details are available as to where, who, and if it was even utilized. [for the uninitiated, the Ingrams are now sold as "MAC-10s"] 

Thanks for that Mr. Hemming.

Example of a MAC-10 - if Google did it right. There were also samples with an interesting looking silencer attachment.

As per one first day report, automatic weapons were used.

I can't help but wonder if that is the object held by the guy on the stairs [seen only in Moorman's polaroid] - or if that is simply a camera. As you can see from the pitiful rendering of the 'official' photographic record - it will have to remain a mystery for now. They really did a number with the cover-up - have to give them credit. Do you suppose that there were really as many operatives present in Dealey Plaza as 'appears' was the case - as seen in the 'snowy' polaroid? Behind the fence, at the stairs, behind the retaining wall [both sides] in the pillbox, on 'the green?'

Ever hear of some form of portable sonic disrupter device also being present? Something that may be handheld, and would enable the user to direct a very concentrated and powerful high frequency sound wave at say... the driver of a car, to induce mental confusion?

- lee

James,

David's right, Mark... that's not Patty. I would suspect someone in the SLA did their homework and noticed Patty's resemblance to Tania, particularly with the beret. Who'd have thought that Donald DeFreeze (as I remember the name of the SLA's leader) actually knew his history? The media spin on the SLA was extremely negative; not only were they presented as violent and dangerous but also as basically clueless, not as real revolutionaries but as fools. This was helpful in convicting Patty Hearst for her "crimes".

Her number one crime? Betraying her class...

OK, guys, I believe you. It's just that I've been accused of not seeing "obvious" attempts at humor before on the Forum, and since I instantly recognized a resemblance to Patty Hearst, I wondered if my "defective" humor detection apparatus had failed me once again. Actually, it appears that the SLA was better educated in "revolucion" than the media wanted us to believe.

And I'm not here to hijack the thread; I'm simply here to learn and ask questions.

Hi Mark,

No dramas. That is Tania Tamara.

As to attempts at humor, I'm just not that clever. My humor to laughs ratio is about 10 to 1 (against), which I call the Bob Saget ratio.

As a curiosity, Patti Hearst posing with actor Ed Norton below.

James

Edited by James Richards