The Education Forum

Who was QJ/WIN

Tim Gratz

8 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

I've got like 20 pages left on the Skorzeny Papers and it is very convincing that Skorzeny was QJ/WIN, it lines up really well. The book is not very compelling with regards to the assassination and IMO makes the same mistake that alot of authors make, in that they assume that what they found was the plot instead of being part of the plot.

I'll announce my bias which will be cringe for some people but ever since I got a copy of Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal, a plot more like that is what I'm inclined to believe, something more complex. There is the famous analogy of the blind men and the elephant. I think of this case as more like the blind men and the Egyptian Sphinx. I think that all the groups; LBJ did it, CIA did it, Mafia did, Cubans did it, right wingers did it, military did it, etc are all basically right and wrong at the same time, because it's a really big compartmentalized plot that comes together in Dallas. I don't know if you are familiar with William F. Pepper's work on MLK but I think Memphis is a mini version of Dallas and that has alot of the same players. In that case he found that there was a plot, on top of a plot, on top of a plot. The Mafia hired a restaurant owner to hire a shooter and there were military snipers there to shoot the shot if the guy who was supposed to do it missed. I think that's how the over kill happened in Dealey because there was probably a QJ/WIN "Murder INC" like Staff D connected unit that operated as the hidden team that would fire if others didn't. I think they got someone from the Mafia, Cubans, Johnson camp to put up a shooter or patsy. That's very likely imo how the over kill happened, that there was a plot on top of a plot and at least two shooter groups that may not have been aware of each other fired. I think the plot got messed up because of the over kill from that and Johnson pulled out when things weren't working out.. but that the greater plot was supposed to connect back to Castro and trigger something like the Naval Guerrilla invasion the military was working on which would get Khrushchev to react in some way to where Nato could Nuke Russia. I think Oswald not dying at the theater and being in a place to blow the whole thing stopped WW3 and I don't think it was totally false that they needed to cover this thing up because it really could lead to 50K American dying in a hour if the international part came out. 

I don't know if you can follow this, but in my head I can see a map of Europe that the 3rd Reich controlled and I understand that they had spying networks into the USSR. When they lost the war those countries like France, Germany, Spain, Italy, etc were no longer controlled by the Axis but they still had the same assets that had formerly worked for the axis. That is why it was so important for Dulles to do Operation Sunrise and Paper clip because that is like a hidden 3rd network, that is in the USSR and Western Intelligence, it was kinda like a back door. That is what the "Deep State" or the New World Order basically is is a hidden Fascist 3rd network that mostly operates in Secret Societies and Intelligence. I have come to see this JFK thing as something brewing before and that JFK brought it to fruition. But I think there was a plan in the fascist deep state to kill the first President that wasn't playing ball and blame it on Russia to nuke them and basically do a Fascist takeover. Personally I think the sponsors of the assassination are very likely the Sovereign Order of Malta (Look up the membership) I tend to think the assassination order came down from the secret societies who's membership is literally in the suspects; CIA, Military, Mafia, FBI, etc. I believe that when JFK and Bobby did the secret back door deal with Khuschev and the Jupiter missiles that was the final straw and when JFK started the NSAMS on Vietnam they went into Final Judgement mode and the plot that had been brewing went into go mode. 

Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History That Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons, and the Great Pyramids: Marrs, Jim: 9780060931841: Amazon.com: Books

The Rise of the Fourth Reich: The Secret Societies That Threaten to Take Over America: Marrs, Jim: 9780061245596: Amazon.com: Books

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad there are some like minded folks here. I’m not sure that the plethora of secret societies past and present explains everything. I do think the Yahtzees are in control, but I’d define that as Fourth Reich and Friends, accent on the latter.

43 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I am glad there are some like minded folks here. I’m not sure that the plethora of secret societies past and present explains everything. I do think the Yahtzees are in control, but I’d define that as Fourth Reich and Friends, accent on the latter.

As you probably remember; my view is that they serve a purpose in a dominance hierarchy. Each group at base level may appear outwardly or even inwardly as competing or different but, they are structured in a hierarchy with like minds at the top. Whether we look at Prouty’s description of the way the CIA infiltrated the military, or the way Quigley describes the network ruling the world in his history book “tragedy and hope” or the illuminati structure/system that Bavarian professor Adam Weishaupt devised (Cecil Rhodes may have copied), we see the same thing, and these organisations infiltrate everything. Nobody questions the reason the police, military, intelligence and medical professions are riddled with masonic ties, Rosicrucians etc. We don’t question the role of the worlds top academic institutions also having these clubs/societies. 

I get that people are almost allergic to hearing the above. What if we remove the MSM propaganda on the topic and analyse how this may work and if it is indeed what is happening. Its entirely plausible, furthermore its human nature, it is also a common sense practice in business to strike allegiances, accords, create systems that further ones ends. Wealth and power in perpetuity is what a small proportion of society wants. How would you achieve that? 

In summary, whether its the Fabians, Freemasons, Knights of blah blah blah, they only need to be infiltrated higher up and it all fits together like a jigsaw. 

I know the opinion is unpopular but, I like logic, and something logical is more important than a million voices on MSM saying different. Who owns the media?! 

Perhaps I have some experience that others don’t. My family have been part of one of these orders for generations. I have seen directly even on a lower strata how it directly benefits members.

3 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

As you probably remember; my view is that they serve a purpose in a dominance hierarchy. Each group at base level may appear outwardly or even inwardly as competing or different but, they are structured in a hierarchy with like minds at the top. Whether we look at Prouty’s description of the way the CIA infiltrated the military, or the way Quigley describes the network ruling the world in his history book “tragedy and hope” or the illuminati structure/system that Bavarian professor Adam Weishaupt devised (Cecil Rhodes may have copied), we see the same thing, and these organisations infiltrate everything. Nobody questions the reason the police, military, intelligence and medical professions are riddled with masonic ties, Rosicrucians etc. We don’t question the role of the worlds top academic institutions also having these clubs/societies. 

I get that people are almost allergic to hearing the above. What if we remove the MSM propaganda on the topic and analyse how this may work and if it is indeed what is happening. Its entirely plausible, furthermore its human nature, it is also a common sense practice in business to strike allegiances, accords, create systems that further ones ends. Wealth and power in perpetuity is what a small proportion of society wants. How would you achieve that? 

In summary, whether its the Fabians, Freemasons, Knights of blah blah blah, they only need to be infiltrated higher up and it all fits together like a jigsaw. 

I know the opinion is unpopular but, I like logic, and something logical is more important than a million voices on MSM saying different. Who owns the media?! 

Perhaps I have some experience that others don’t. My family have been part of one of these orders for generations. I have seen directly even on a lower strata how it directly benefits members.

Family ties - something most of us don’t have. My great grandfather was 32nd degree Scottish Rite Freemason, but not in any inside circle. I get your point though - preservation of wealth and power. An interesting book I’m reading - The Dawn of Everything - A New History of the World - explores how we came to have Rulers, and looks at how rare that appears to be in our human history. I now call myself an Anarchist. Priests, Presidents, pundits, authority figures - don’t trust them, never have. Good ones come along and they’re offed by the bad ones. Power corrupts, pure and simple. Native cultures pre and post agricultural had mechanisms in place to avoid this. We don’t. In some ways we are the continuation of the Roman Empire, who according to recent scholarship created the Jesus myth.  

22 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Family ties - something most of us don’t have. My great grandfather was 32nd degree Scottish Rite Freemason, but not in any inside circle. I get your point though - preservation of wealth and power. An interesting book I’m reading - The Dawn of Everything - A New History of the World - explores how we came to have Rulers, and looks at how rare that appears to be in our human history. I now call myself an Anarchist. Priests, Presidents, pundits, authority figures - don’t trust them, never have. Good ones come along and they’re offed by the bad ones. Power corrupts, pure and simple. Native cultures pre and post agricultural had mechanisms in place to avoid this. We don’t. In some ways we are the continuation of the Roman Empire, who according to recent scholarship created the Jesus myth.  

You mentioned on the other thread about Mortimer Broomfield, IMO he ties into what Chris is saying about power elite families connected in with "Deep events". What I found a while ago is that he was involved with the land acquisition of the World Trade Center lot from the port authorities. He also connects to Permindex.