The Education Forum

One Last Time

Ok, please explain which shot hit Connally and what wounds / damage you perceive was done by this same shot that hit Connally?

I do agree that a shot struck the President at roughly Zapruder film frame 194 (as he is just going behind the roadsign from Zapruder's pov). I also agree that a further shot struck the President in the head at Z312-313.

In my view the hardest part is determining the other shot(s) that occurred.

What (shot) caused the small 3x5 mm wound in the President's neck slightly below the Adam's apple roughly in the midline of his neck, at the location of the tracheotomy incision?

Where did it enter and exit?

Thanks.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas H. Purvis says:

One last time for those who actually care!

1. Three shots were fired in the assassination shooting sequence.

2. All shots were fired from the 6.5mm Carcano rifle which was found on the sixth floor of the TSDB.

3. To an extremely high probability (beyond any reasonable doubt), LHO was the shooter.

4. Each of the three shots fired, struck JFK.

5. The Z313 headshot IS NOT the final shot in the shooting sequence. It is in fact the second shot fired.

6. LHO was a relatively good shooter, as is clearly demonstrated by his USMC Rangefire Record.

7. The maximum distance of any shot fired was approximately 98 yards (slope distance) from the window to the target.

8. LHO repeatedly, in the USMC, demonstrated the abililty to shoot in those ranges of accuracy for EXPERT qualification during "Rapid Fire" shooting exercises at targets of 200+ yards.

9. The third/last/final shot fired in the shooting sequence, impacted the head of JFK some 30-feet farther down Elm St. than that location of the second shot impact at frame# 313 of the Zapruder film.

10. The WC is an intentional misrepresentation of the facts of the assassination in which the WC presented that all of the shots were fired within an approximate 5.6 to 5.9 second time frame window

(first shot to Z313 impact point), and that due to this "rushed" shooting scenario, one of the shots completely missed everything and everyone.

11. There was no "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"!

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...eport_0068a.htm

12. With the available evidence, which included a first generation copy of the Z-film, as well as availability of the witness testimonies, the US Secret Service as well as the FBI, easily resolved the shooting sequence of the shots fired.

13. There is absolutely nothing which is complicated in regards to the shooting sequence which occurred in Dealy Plaza on 11/22/63.

What is complicated is the extent to which certain members of the WC went to in order to make an entire shot "disappear", and thereafter blame the wounds which the bullet created on CE399/aka the "Magic Bullet".

14. CE399 is not "Magic".

15. In event that one desires to see the TRUE "Magic Bullet", then might I recommend that they search for the one which disappeared.

There is no Magic!

however:

"Politicians, not unlike Magicians, can make things disappear"

Tom

Tom,

I'm new to this forum.

Your post has me a bit confused.

Watching the "Z" film I am finding it difficult to understand your theory.

Could you please elaborate by explaining which shots you feel caused which wounds to the Limo's occupants.

You say:

9. The third/last/final shot fired in the shooting sequence, impacted the head of JFK some 30-feet farther down Elm St. than that location of the second shot impact at frame# 313 of the Zapruder film.

What time frame do you see between shot 2 & shot 3?

Do you feel the "Z" film was "adjusted" to conform with the "Official WC version of events"?

Respectfully,

Richard

Richard;

Your prescence here (as well as a few other new persons) was the primary reason for having presented "One Last Time", in order that just perhaps you and a few others could get started off on the correct road and not become lost within the labyrinth of confusion which surrounds this, as well as the other JFK forums.

1. The first shot & impact was just as JFK went behind the Stemmons Road sign.

2. The second shot is what we see as Z313.

3. The third/last/final shot was just as the Presidential Limo approached the position of James Altgens, some 30-feet farther down Elm St. from impact of the Z313 headshot.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0464b.htm

Note the stationing/footage measurement for Z313

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0449a.htm

Note Stationing 4+95 (Station 5+00 minus 4-feet) (4+96 actually) but the survey work established it at stationing 4+95.

The US Secret Service as well as the FBI clearly resolved the issues of the three shots fired, to the extent of conducting surveys and preparation of survey plats which clearly demonstrate what the witness testimony also reinforces.

So, no! I am not "smarter" than the US Secret Service and/or the FBI.

However, I am smart enough to know that these investagative entities were fully qualified to resolve the issues of the assassination, as well as where one should have looked to find out what they resolved.

Throughout this forum, the answers to your questions regarding the wounds will, for the most part be found.

Unfortunately, in order to continue to post attachments such as drawings, etc;, these had to be progressively deleted, and now one merely has the written word.

One can be assured that there have been multiple "adjustments" made to the Z-film in order to demonstrate a vehicle speed which did not slow down to the extent that some even thought that it stopped.

And, for the most part, I have also pointed out where, those who have the ability, should concentrate their efforts if they wish to find what they are looking for in the Z-film.

Those who wish to remain lost and confused for another 40+ years can continue to look for multiple assassins and other mythological creatures.

Those who wish to know the factual truths will recognize what the factual evidence has always indicated, not become lost and/or confused with the WC's "THE SHOT THAT MISSED", and hopefully work from that point.

The complexity lies NOT in the shooting sequence in Dealy Plaza, as it is quite simple as well as simple to resolve.

The complexity lies in how certain members of the WC took these simple facts of three shots fired and three impacts, thereafter made an entire bullet disappear, and thereafter blamed much of the wounds created by it on CE399 and therefore insured that it become dubbed as "The Magic Bullet".

In reality, the true "Magic Bullet" is the one which created wounds to JFK as well as JBC, and thereafter disappered.

"There is no Magic"

however!

"Politicians, not unlike Magicians, can make things disappear"!

Tom

Tom,

Thanks for your reply...but I really am interested in knowing YOUR THEORY as to WHICH SHOTS CAUSED WHICH WOUNDS.

Please understand....my reason for asking is not so I can pick YOUR THEORY apart, look for flaws and show you the errors of your thinking but only so I can FULLY UNDERSTAND your theory and evaluate it in my own study.

And if your answer is "I'm not sure" that is certainly a valid answer and doesn't in any way lessen the value of what you have already posted in this thread.

Respectfully,

Richard

Thomas H. Purvis says:

One last time for those who actually care!

1. Three shots were fired in the assassination shooting sequence.

2. All shots were fired from the 6.5mm Carcano rifle which was found on the sixth floor of the TSDB.

3. To an extremely high probability (beyond any reasonable doubt), LHO was the shooter.

4. Each of the three shots fired, struck JFK.

5. The Z313 headshot IS NOT the final shot in the shooting sequence. It is in fact the second shot fired.

6. LHO was a relatively good shooter, as is clearly demonstrated by his USMC Rangefire Record.

7. The maximum distance of any shot fired was approximately 98 yards (slope distance) from the window to the target.

8. LHO repeatedly, in the USMC, demonstrated the abililty to shoot in those ranges of accuracy for EXPERT qualification during "Rapid Fire" shooting exercises at targets of 200+ yards.

10. The WC is an intentional misrepresentation of the facts of the assassination in which the WC presented that all of the shots were fired within an approximate 5.6 to 5.9 second time frame window

(first shot to Z313 impact point), and that due to this "rushed" shooting scenario, one of the shots completely missed everything and everyone.

11. There was no "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"!

12. With the available evidence, which included a first generation copy of the Z-film, as well as availability of the witness testimonies, the US Secret Service as well as the FBI, easily resolved the shooting sequence of the shots fired.

13. There is absolutely nothing which is complicated in regards to the shooting sequence which occurred in Dealy Plaza on 11/22/63.

What is complicated is the extent to which certain members of the WC went to in order to make an entire shot "disappear", and thereafter blame the wounds which the bullet created on CE399/aka the "Magic Bullet".

14. CE399 is not "Magic".

15. In event that one desires to see the TRUE "Magic Bullet", then might I recommend that they search for the one which disappeared.

There is no Magic!

however:

"Politicians, not unlike Magicians, can make things disappear"

Tom

Tom,

I'm new to this forum.

Your post has me a bit confused.

Watching the "Z" film I am finding it difficult to understand your theory.

Could you please elaborate by explaining which shots you feel caused which wounds to the Limo's occupants.

You say:

What time frame do you see between shot 2 & shot 3?

Do you feel the "Z" film was "adjusted" to conform with the "Official WC version of events"?

Respectfully,

Richard

Richard;

Your prescence here (as well as a few other new persons) was the primary reason for having presented "One Last Time", in order that just perhaps you and a few others could get started off on the correct road and not become lost within the labyrinth of confusion which surrounds this, as well as the other JFK forums.

1. The first shot & impact was just as JFK went behind the Stemmons Road sign.

2. The second shot is what we see as Z313.

3. The third/last/final shot was just as the Presidential Limo approached the position of James Altgens, some 30-feet farther down Elm St. from impact of the Z313 headshot.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0464b.htm

Note the stationing/footage measurement for Z313

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0449a.htm

Note Stationing 4+95 (Station 5+00 minus 4-feet) (4+96 actually) but the survey work established it at stationing 4+95.

The US Secret Service as well as the FBI clearly resolved the issues of the three shots fired, to the extent of conducting surveys and preparation of survey plats which clearly demonstrate what the witness testimony also reinforces.

So, no! I am not "smarter" than the US Secret Service and/or the FBI.

However, I am smart enough to know that these investagative entities were fully qualified to resolve the issues of the assassination, as well as where one should have looked to find out what they resolved.

Throughout this forum, the answers to your questions regarding the wounds will, for the most part be found.

Unfortunately, in order to continue to post attachments such as drawings, etc;, these had to be progressively deleted, and now one merely has the written word.

One can be assured that there have been multiple "adjustments" made to the Z-film in order to demonstrate a vehicle speed which did not slow down to the extent that some even thought that it stopped.

And, for the most part, I have also pointed out where, those who have the ability, should concentrate their efforts if they wish to find what they are looking for in the Z-film.

Those who wish to remain lost and confused for another 40+ years can continue to look for multiple assassins and other mythological creatures.

Those who wish to know the factual truths will recognize what the factual evidence has always indicated, not become lost and/or confused with the WC's "THE SHOT THAT MISSED", and hopefully work from that point.

The complexity lies NOT in the shooting sequence in Dealy Plaza, as it is quite simple as well as simple to resolve.

The complexity lies in how certain members of the WC took these simple facts of three shots fired and three impacts, thereafter made an entire bullet disappear, and thereafter blamed much of the wounds created by it on CE399 and therefore insured that it become dubbed as "The Magic Bullet".

In reality, the true "Magic Bullet" is the one which created wounds to JFK as well as JBC, and thereafter disappered.

"There is no Magic"

however!

"Politicians, not unlike Magicians, can make things disappear"!

Tom

Tom,

Thanks for your reply...but I really am interested in knowing YOUR THEORY as to WHICH SHOTS CAUSED WHICH WOUNDS.

Please understand....my reason for asking is not so I can pick YOUR THEORY apart, look for flaws and show you the errors of your thinking but only so I can FULLY UNDERSTAND your theory and evaluate it in my own study.

And if your answer is "I'm not sure" that is certainly a valid answer and doesn't in any way lessen the value of what you have already posted in this thread.

Respectfully,

Richard

my reason for asking is not so I can pick YOUR THEORY apart, look for flaws and show you the errors of your thinking

Don't worry about hurting my feelings! I'm a big boy, and were it not for the capability to withstand the heat, then one can be assured that, after these years, I would not be here and out on this limb all by my lonesome self.

Not to mention the simple fact that for the most part, the information was "picked apart" long ago by experts in forensics; ballistics; pathology; etc;, and although the final GPA score was not a 4.0, it was most certainly above the 3.9 range.

And if your answer is "I'm not sure"

Although I will not go into the specific details, as far as the events of the actual assassination, there are for the most part no "not sure's"!.

As regards a complete explanation, that has been done on more than one occassion here, with the most part, drawings to demonstrate as well.

Thankfully, I have found that this presentation of the evidence has not completely fallen on either deaf ears, as well as those who are merely lost in "Alice's Rabbit Holes" and wish to remain there.

Perhaps, provided that Mr. Simkin can persuade a few individuals that it may be worthwhile to check into his forum, I could again dig through the boxed materials and again post much of what was previously posted and had to be withdrawn.

However, most here are into "mythological beings" and thus are more than sufficiently tired of having been hit over the head with forensic; ballistic; pathological; & physical fact;, which they tend to ignore anyway.

Might I recommend the following existing topics here:

First Shot/aka CE399

CE399-Last Time

Should there be sufficient interest then perhaps, even though it has been stated "One Last Time", in the interest of historical accuracy, I will attempt to dig out the boxes and again answer your questions.

However, the great majority of any questions which you may have, were long ago answered here.

Tom

Should there be sufficient interest

Yes there certainly is.

Myself I practically stopped posting here,due to the way "most" topics seem to wander off into meaningless verbal,biased personal attacks. I do not recognize this form of "discussion" at all.

Your posts however,tend to stick to the point,and I (and many others I believe) am thankful for that. As said, that one do not post frequently,does not mean that one do not read and study some of the information here.

My English is limited I know,but if I get the point through,I am content.

Keep it up, it would be a loss to this forum if this was "the last time". And yes much information has been provided before,but the search function is very limited. The JFK index made by John Simkin can be very helpful.

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen

"Keep it up, it would be a loss to this forum if this was "the last time". And yes much information has been provided before,but the search function is very limited. The JFK index made by John Simkin can be very helpful."

And your (as well as those others) who have done so much to compile the photographic evidence, are to be commended as well, as it is frequently necessary to correlate this evidence with the written word in order to demonstrate various aspects of the assassination.

Tom

P.S. Hope you got the "Dallas Archives" reference to the SS photo's of the impact locations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will respectfully say that opinions vary."

"That is all."

Yep! Some are valid, some are not!

Those which are based on forensic; ballistic; pathological; & physical fact, usually (when they are finally understood) win out over those which have no basis and/or foundation in fact or reality.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Simkin! At risk of the ire of your forum members, (which for the most part I could care less about), your forum will be provided, for an ABSOLUTELY final time, the great majority of the FACTS of the assassination.

Might I recommend that you advise all who would not bother wasting their time here previously, that they just may want to give it one more shot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tryqve!

So long as the "Copyright" information remains intact, by way of this posting, I hereby grant unto you the right to copy and display the posted information/copyrighted drawings and information on your web site.

Signed: Thomas H. Purvis

Just perhaps I will drink one in honor of the newer, and frequently more intelligent generation!

"Keep it up, it would be a loss to this forum if this was "the last time". And yes much information has been provided before,but the search function is very limited. The JFK index made by John Simkin can be very helpful."

And your (as well as those others) who have done so much to compile the photographic evidence, are to be commended as well, as it is frequently necessary to correlate this evidence with the written word in order to demonstrate various aspects of the assassination.

Tom

P.S. Hope you got the "Dallas Archives" reference to the SS photo's of the impact locations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will respectfully say that opinions vary."

"That is all."

Yep! Some are valid, some are not!

Those which are based on forensic; ballistic; pathological; & physical fact, usually (when they are finally understood) win out over those which have no basis and/or foundation in fact or reality.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Simkin! At risk of the ire of your forum members, (which for the most part I could care less about), your forum will be provided, for an ABSOLUTELY final time, the great majority of the FACTS of the assassination.

Might I recommend that you advise all who would not bother wasting their time here previously, that they just may want to give it one more shot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tryqve!

So long as the "Copyright" information remains intact, by way of this posting, I hereby grant unto you the right to copy and display the posted information/copyrighted drawings and information on your web site.

Signed: Thomas H. Purvis

Just perhaps I will drink one in honor of the newer, and frequently more intelligent generation!

"bumped" to the head of the line!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassi...fee4?hl=en&

Well!

Since you claim to know such a great deal, then it is assumed that you are hopefully aware of the fact that:

1. The bullet entrance through the skull which the autopsy surgeons reported was in the vicinity of the EOP.

2. The bullet entrance through the skull which the HSCA observed from review of the anterior/posterior X-ray, happens to be some 10 cm (4-inches higher than the EOP location as reported by the autopsy surgeons).

3. The physical dimensions of the entrance wound through the skull which the autopsy surgeons measured, does not match the physical dimensions of the entrance through the skull which the HSCA determined.

4. The actual point of entrance for the bullet which struck JFK in the EOP region of the skull was at the edge of the hairline at the base of the skull.*

*Perhaps you would like to explain exactly how a 2,000 fps copper-jacketed bullet, fired on a downward angle of from 12- degrees to 18-degrees, struck in the edge of the hairline at the base of the skull and thereafter entered the skull some 6 or so inches higher, at the cowlick area.

NOW! I happen to know a lot of grade school kids who can figure this one out.

Not to mention that the elongated nature of the EOP entry through the skull will fully tell one the "angle of attack"/attitude in which the skull had to have been in, in order to have received this elongated penetration through the skull.

Lastly, at risk of re-incurring the wrath of Mr. Von Pein:

Point A---------oblique bullet entrance through the coat of JFK at the edge of the coat collar and slightly right of center of the coat.

Point B---------bullet penetration into the skin of JFK at the edge of the hairline at the base of the neck, slightly right of center

Point C--------bullet pathway through the soft flesh of the neck of JFK at the base of the skull.

Point D--------elongated bullet entrance through the skull of JFK, slightly to the right of center and slightly above the EOP.

Point E--------bullet entrance into the brain of JFK at the upper edge of the occipital lobe of the brain.

Try "connecting the dots", and if and when you can figure it out, then get back to me on it and I just may describe the remainder of the bullet track through the mid-brain!

From the John McAdams talk show:

And lastly, Judge Robert H. Oswald, distant cousin of LHO, resides right down the road in Pascagoula, MS.

And, as a member of the "Jackson County (MS) Citizens Council, Attorney Robert H. Oswald was highly engaged in keeping the beaches of Biloxi and Gulfport, MS (Harrison County) segregated, at exactly the same period in life that LHO was attending Radar Operator School at Keesler AFB, Gulfport, MS.

Not to mention the fact that in December 1961, Robert H. Oswald wrote an article in which he severely condemned General Walker for having not immediately resigned, as opposed to having commanded those troops which were in charge of the Little Rock desegragation.

Lastly! Another former resident of Pascagoula, MS of some "note", would be Mr. Farrell.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...93386entry93386

Post #108

Irrelevant as to your interest, the MS Gulf Coast has it all!

Gambling

UFO's

Astronauts

Astronomically Nutty persons

As well as much about the Oswald family.

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

Thomas H. Purvis Posted Today, 11:01 AM :

Point A---------oblique bullet entrance through the coat of JFK at the edge of the coat collar and slightly right of center of the coat.

Point B---------bullet penetration into the skin of JFK at the edge of the hairline at the base of the neck, slightly right of center

Point C--------bullet pathway through the soft flesh of the neck of JFK at the base of the skull.

Point D--------elongated bullet entrance through the skull of JFK, slightly to the right of center and slightly above the EOP.

Point E--------bullet entrance into the brain of JFK at the upper edge of the occipital lobe of the brain.

So, you are saying there were 5 bullets that hit JFK, A, B, C, D and E?

Try "connecting the dots", and if and when you can figure it out, then get back to me on it and I just may describe the remainder of the bullet track through the mid-brain!

This is all so Hannibal Lecter-esque I could just faint!

We're sooo ambitious, aren't we? Do you know what we look like to Mr. Purvis? With our expensive computers and cheap rationales?

We look like rubes! Well-spoken, hustling rubes, with a little information.

Good public education has given us length of concentration, but we're not more than one generation from poor dolts, aren"t we? And this gullibility we've tried so desperately to shed -- pure liberalism. What did our parents do? Did they protest the Viet Nam War? Did they stink of the Lamb?

We know how quickly the conspiracy theorists found us. All those late-night research sessions in poorly lit libraries, while we could only dream of solving the case. Solving anything, getting all the way to the C ... I ... A.

At least when Hannibal promised to go away, he did.

Charles Drago

Thomas H. Purvis Posted Oct 14 2007, 09:24 PM

QUOTE(Antti Hynonen @ Oct 14 2007, 05:35 PM)

This is your scenario, why don't you take it all the way and demonstrate how it works, by connecting the dots.

Tom wrote:

‘History can not go "back" now and search for those individuals who are long since deceased, and thus resolve the issue of exactly what &/or who was behind LHO and his Lone Assassin (the only one shooting) shooting of JFK.’

Tom,

Are you suggesting that?

(1) There was a conspiracy in the assassination of JFK.

(2) LHO was the only shooter.

(3) The first shot hit JFK & JC simultaneously (SBT) at about Z160

(4) The second shot hit JFK in the head at Z313

(5) The third (and last) shot hit JFK in the head about 2.5 sec after Z313.

(6) The three shots were fired from the TSBD shooters xxxx.

Chris Brown.