The Education Forum

Dillard...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Chris, I think it's the box lower left on the first frame.

ADIT ADD: ..check the diagonal..- - zach RATM

Edited by John Dolva

The flooring is perpendicular to the brick wall. In the snipers nest it's oblique. Was it uniformely oblique across the sixth floor? If not, are there photos that may determine the floor this is on?

flooring in the TSBD was being ripped up and replaced at the time of the assassination... GMack should be able to tell you what floors and when...

Tell us you mean.

John,

Just for my orientation, the box (left side photo) with the patch I have squared off in red, where would that be in the right side photo?

thanks

chris

It's by the standing man's left elbow.

Check the corner of the window, the lower right corner of the second box and the top right corner of the box lower left in the first photo.

edit:typos

Edited by John Dolva

The boxes were moved around many times and photographed many times.

BUT, they were the way the assassin(s) left them when they were filmed by Alyea.

BK

Exactly, Bill. Since the top box in Powell is in a different position in relation to the western edge of the front row than in Alyea, it follows that either 1) the sniper moved the boxes around or 2 (which I consider more likely) the DPD moved the boxes around, and LIED about it. Alyea claimed 2. The photos back him up. The photographic record proves the DPD lied on a number of key points, most obviously the paper bag...which is one of the reasons I get annoyed when certain people inject themselves into every discussion of the evidence, and claim everything is fake.

The flooring is perpendicular to the brick wall. In the snipers nest it's oblique. Was it uniformely oblique across the sixth floor? If not, are there photos that may determine the floor this is on?

The second floor has perpendicular north south flooring (see roof of first floor:

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/a/a...cd81-1_0145.jpg

• 8 years later...

My memory often fails this late in the evening. It says that I recently read an FBI - report , regarding the T.C.Dillard - photograph (perhaps from the records released last fall), - where it was stated that two black men was visible in a set of windows above the window where the shots were fired from. Either I misread, - or they mixed it up.