The Education Forum

A proposed exclusive LHO thread

Last night in my "third" Mac (formerly number one) I was looking for LHO autopsy

photos, and I found an LHO folder with more than a thousand LHO photos and studies.

Many of them date back thirty years or more. The LHO folder also includes Marguerite,

Marina, and Robert Oswald.

The thought occurred to me that present day researchers might like to see and study

them, if a way existed to present them UNCLUTTERED BY REPLIES, DISCUSSION,

AND CONTROVERSY. I would present each image with only minimal identification.

I would title the thread THE OSWALD FILE. Images would be random and added as

I have time.

So I thought that IF members would agree NOT TO REPLY IN A DEDICATED THREAD, but

copy each photo they want to discuss and start a new thread for that purpose, I would

do so. If not, such a thread would become highly unwieldy. I am not interested in

discussing the photos and studies IN A THREAD WHERE I POST THEM, but only if others

want to discuss them under the proposed conditions on threads that they start.

Would members agree to such a dedicated thread? How could it be enforced so that

only I could post to it? Could more image space be allotted to it? I think that members

might find it interesting to see some of these images.

Jack

Last night in my "third" Mac (formerly number one) I was looking for LHO autopsy

photos, and I found an LHO folder with more than a thousand LHO photos and studies.

Many of them date back thirty years or more. The LHO folder also includes Marguerite,

The thought occurred to me that present day researchers might like to see and study

I have time.

So I thought that IF members would agree NOT TO REPLY IN A DEDICATED THREAD, but

copy each photo they want to discuss and start a new thread for that purpose, I would

do so. If not, such a thread would become highly unwieldy. I am not interested in

discussing the photos and studies IN A THREAD WHERE I POST THEM, but only if others

Would members agree to such a dedicated thread? How could it be enforced so that

only I could post to it? Could more image space be allotted to it? I think that members

Jack

Jack,

If you would so desire I can put the pictures up on my website, which has no forum, and they could be viewed from there. This would force the issue of the no reply request on your part. From there they could save the images and post them here as they wished for discussion.

Just an idea.

Mike

I have time.

Jack

I would agree not to reply.

I have time.

Jack

Jack,

If you would so desire I can put the pictures up on my website, which has no forum, and they could be viewed from there. This would force the issue of the no reply request on your part. From there they could save the images and post them here as they wished for discussion.

Just an idea.

Mike

Thanks for the idea, but I would want them viewed by the forum members on the website.

Jack

I have time.

Jack

a great idea, however, I doubt an 'exclusive' thread would get off the ground.... lest-wise it didn't get approved when I requested one concerning Roland Zavada and his freshly minted, new and approved Zavada Report (which was never released, wonder why?).

I'd break the photos down to time periods (your call) then post 3-4 in a single thread, a new thread every other day. No comment from you, just a simple caption for each photo.... those that care to comment can so, in that particular (3-4 image) thread. Obviously you can comment in a separate thread...

Great idea, Jack....

David

Edited by David G. Healy

Jack, there is an add-on to IP Board (the message board software used here) that provides a photo gallery - exactly what you want.

A full description is at http://www.invisionpower.com/products/gallery/

cost is ~ $65; it could be a central place for many photos galleries.

Having it an integral part of the board software would, in my humble opinion, make it easier to moderate.

I am wondering if we need to pass the hat.

Joel D. Gruhn

Jack, there is an add-on to IP Board (the message board software used here) that provides a photo gallery - exactly what you want.

A full description is at http://www.invisionpower.com/products/gallery/

cost is ~ $65; it could be a central place for many photos galleries.

Having it an integral part of the board software would, in my humble opinion, make it easier to moderate.

I am wondering if we need to pass the hat.

Joel D. Gruhn

That's what we have at the JFKresearch Assassination Forum and it works very well.

JFKresearch Assassination Forum Photo Gallery