The Education Forum

Secret Service Agents Response

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a better image of the Lovelady shirt.

The reference to the stitching is the stitching for the pocket. On the day of the assassination the pocket is very visible and indeed it is clear something was placed there.

The shirt here - we are informed - had been pressed and put away for a number of years. When it was worn for this photo, the pocket was difficult to see because it was still in a pressed state.

Pockets-1.jpg

There is an FBI report in which Lovelady states he wore a short sleeved red and white vertical striped shirt on the 22nd. The FBI even photographed him wearing it. If I could cut and paste on this forum, I would post it for you. The report was taken at the Dallas FBI office on 3/2/64.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Robert,

There is no way of telling. The images are of appalling quality.

There is no reason why they are there. If they are going towards the railroad yard why, when they left the front of the TSBD did they not turn west and walk down Elm Lane.

Basically my instinct is that it is not Lovelady.

How can anyone ignore evidence in truth, because this is the only choice they have to be able to maintain the farce that LOVELADY was DOORMAN, they can't address the evidence so they created the excuse that LOVELADY was just confused by a request made from the FBI to specifically wear the attire he had on the day of the assassination, then two FBI agents and maybe a photographer failed to understand that LOVELADY was confused, he never meant to tell the two Agents that he specifically wore a 'red and white vertical striped' short sleeved shirt during the assassination, he just did. The FBI obviously did not recognize the conflict that the shirts are not similar, the WC utterly missed it also because they never requested LOVELADY to set the record straight and the news media printed stories that claimed 'experts' determined that the shirts matched, so even the 'experts' failed to see the difference.

Maybe they just weren't very smart back in 1963 or maybe we are not as smart as we should be today.

Honestly I can't comprehend anyone ignoring the FBI evidence, when I became aware of it, it was case closed, period.

It is foolish to even argue the point that LOVELADY can't possibly be DOORMAN when LOVELADY claimed this himself.

The really interesting thing to me is how they were able to brainwash so many people to absolutely believe LOVELADY was DOORMAN, with absolute fanaticism and the funny thing is if you challenge the consensus both the WC and the conspiracy buffs unit to crush any possibilities that the word might spread. This is the most curious thing, how do they get people to react this way, without reason?

Edited by Robert Mady

James, It is almost like talking to someone unfamiliar with the assassination, clips or testimony.

You have no idea which way they go, when or where, you can't put their testimony in a context with the visual evidence, you really need to do some reading.

I am sorry I was unable to explain it to you in a way you could understand.

Edited by Robert Mady

How can anyone ignore evidence in truth, because this is the only choice they have to be able to maintain the farce that LOVELADY was DOORMAN, they can't address the evidence so they created the excuse that LOVELADY was just confused by a request made from the FBI to specifically wear the attire he had on the day of the assassination, then two FBI agents and maybe a photographer failed to understand that LOVELADY was confused, he never meant to tell the two Agents that he specifically wore a 'red and white vertical striped' short sleeved shirt during the assassination, he just did. The FBI obviously did not recognize the conflict that the shirts are not similar, the WC utterly missed it also because they never requested LOVELADY to set the record straight and the news media printed stories that claimed 'experts' determined that the shirts matched, so even the 'experts' failed to see the difference.

Maybe they just weren't very smart back in 1963 or maybe we are not as smart as we should be today.

Honestly I can't comprehend anyone ignoring the FBI evidence, when I became aware of it, it was case closed, period.

It is foolish to even argue the point that LOVELADY can't possibly be DOORMAN when LOVELADY claimed this himself.

The really interesting thing to me is how they were able to brainwash so many people to absolutely believe LOVELADY was DOORMAN, with absolute fanaticism and the funny thing is if you challenge the consensus both the WC and the conspiracy buffs unit to crush any possibilities that the word might spread. This is the most curious thing, how do they get people to react this way, without reason?

Lovelady always claimed he was doorman. EVERY co-worker of Oswald's and Lovelady's ever asked about the man in the Altgens photo claimed Lovelady was doorman. Buell Frazier, in Dallas on the most recent 22nd, claimed Lovelady was doorman for the millionth time. There was confusion over the shirt Lovelady wore on the 22nd. The FBI seemed to think Lovelady wore the shirt he'd been wearing on the 22nd when they took his photo. He later told Groden that they'd failed to ask him to wear the shirt he'd been wearing on the 22nd when they took his photo. Anyone who's studied the records know that the FBI was far from perfect and made numerous mistakes. Unless someone can find an image of Lovelady on the 22nd WEARING THE SHIRT he was wearing in the subsequent FBI photo, the issue is completely closed.

Here are Truly, Lovelady and Shelley's response when they were first shown the photo by the FBI:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10786&relPageId=12

Edited by Pat Speer

Lovelady always claimed he was doorman. EVERY co-worker of Oswald's and Lovelady's ever asked about the man in the Altgens photo claimed Lovelady was doorman. Buell Frazier, in Dallas on the most recent 22nd, claimed Lovelady was doorman for the millionth time. There was confusion over the shirt Lovelady wore on the 22nd. The FBI seemed to think Lovelady wore the shirt he'd been wearing on the 22nd when they took his photo. He later told Groden that they'd failed to ask him to wear the shirt he'd been wearing on the 22nd when they took his photo. Anyone who's studied the records know that the FBI was far from perfect and made numerous mistakes. Unless someone can find an image of Lovelady on the 22nd WEARING THE SHIRT he was wearing in the subsequent FBI photo, the issue is completely closed.

:clapping

Edited by Ray Mitcham

Robert,

There is no way of telling. The images are of appalling quality.

There is no reason why they are there. If they are going towards the railroad yard why, when they left the front of the TSBD did they not turn west and walk down Elm Lane.

Basically my instinct is that it is not Lovelady.

James,

There was no Elm Lane.

There was Elm Street (where JFK was killed), and there was the Elm Street Extension (which started near the front door of the TSBD and continued about 300 feet to the parking lot / railway yard).

The Couch clip shows Shelley and Lovelady walking down the Elm Street Extension (or its sidewalk) towards the parking lot / railway yard.

While Shelley and Lovelady are visible in the Couch clip walking (and then Lovelady running) down the Elm Street Extension, Dallas motorcycle police officer Marion Baker (wearing his white helmet) can be seen behind them, running towards the TSBD front door from a different angle.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

James, which one is LOVELADY?

lovexxx_zps84a292b9.jpg

All three images are of Lovelady. Bear in mind that he was smoking a cigarette in the first and third images, and these two images (actually it's just one image that's been reversed to make "bookends")` show his distorted face while (or immediately after) exhaling smoke through his visibly open mouth.

Note: You can even see the bald spot on the top of his head in the middle photo.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves