The Education Forum

Secret Service Agents Response

I just love how everyone conveniently dismisses the testimony of Shelley and Lovelady, in that they both remembered 3-4 minutes passing before either of them saw Truly and Baker entering the TSBD. This certainly presents a problem with Baker making it to the 2nd floor to confront Oswald, doesn't it?

And James, now that we know Lovelady did not return to the front steps of the TSBD, but re-entered the TSBD by a rear door and stayed on the first floor for thirty minutes, perhaps it is time we had a more in depth discussion about your photo showing Lovelady at the front entrance of the TSBD "just after the assassination".

P.S.

If you wonder why I keep bringing the two matters up together, ask yourself if there might not be a connection between the two.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray, I will concede that there is one feature that needs an explanation and that is the hairline on DOORMAN.

IT most certainly mimics what we know about LOVELADY more than OSWALD.

How many photographs do we have of LOVELADY in 1963 or 1964?

3 photographs taken by the FBI photographer.

All other photographers were purposely kept away from LOVELADY by the government, why is that?

Here is my opinion.

The image of DOORMAN was established when A6 was published, whether or not the photograph was altered prior to or after publication is in contention by some.

The FBI or government had no choice but to make LOVELADY appear more similar to DOORMAN.

Which they did in the photographs by

1) taking photographs at an angle

2) lighting and shading of LOVELADYS face

3) hair cut that simulated the odd appearance of hairline on DOORMAN.

I believe they altered LOVELADY to appear more like DOORMAN.

IF you read LOVELADYS statement he claims some people mistook him for OSWALD, I believe this is absurd fiction, if you look at the full frontal, LOVELADY is not similar to OSWALD at all.

Comparing the full frontal to DOORMAN it in no way other than hairline is similar to DOORMAN whereas OSWALD is a very good match for DOORMAN.

Believe what you want, Bob. Unfortunately, like religion, it isn't enough.

I'm not prepared to go on showing how wrong you are. You are now parroting exactly what Ralph Cinque said last year before he disappeared after being laughed off the forum.

Cheers.

(p.s. You aren't Cinque is disguise are you, Bob?-- Just wondering.)

Here is a random thought

Pundit Mark Lane went to Dallas supposedly on a mission to interview witnesses in part or entirely with the objective to help prove OSWALD was innocent.

Why did he not interview LOVELADY and just ask him if he was on the steps and to please show us using Altgens 6 exactly where he was located?

IMO Lane produced a propaganda film to keep us guessing at the truth, nothing more.

If Lane worked for the CIA in connection with Jones Town, he likely was working for the CIA while making his documentary in Dallas.

Ray

Look at A6 again. If that is Doorman's arm, it is clearly in front of the black fellow. The arm may not belong to the black fellow but, if it belongs to Doorman, Doorman is picking the black fellow`s shirt pocket.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Here is another clue to help you figure out what I am getting at. Victoria Adams, Billy Lovelady and William Shelley all testified to the WC on April 7, 1964. Adams testified at 2:15 PM, Lovelady at 3:50 PM and Shelley at 4:10 PM.

Ray, this is what I love about trading information on the forum, I stand corrected, LEWIS is in a light colored shirt, it most likely can't be LEWIS arm.

I still have no doubt even more so that it can't be DOORMAN because he is a long way to the rear of LEWIS and could not reach to cover any part of LEWISs body.

It must be someone in the crowd between LEWIS and Altgens who had raised their arm.

Edited by Robert Mady

Robert are you referring to Adams claiming to see SHELLEY and LOVELADY on the first floor, dock area if I remember correctly, after they ran down the steps and before they left the building to go to the rail yards?

This also ties in that Adams and Styles were on the stairs just as they claimed to have done immediately following the last shot. More proof that no one else ran down the stairs from the sixth floor following the assassination.

And if you folks really want to get into it about Doorman, where is Doorman's left shoulder? How is it the white shirt of the man behind Doorman seems to go all the way to Doorman's neck, seemingly placing the white shirt in front of Doorman's shoulder and obliterating it?

Robert

Victoria Adams RAN down the stairs IMMEDIATELY after the shots and saw Shelley and Lovelady on the first floor of the TSBD near a rear entrance.

Shelley and Lovelady both testified they were on the front steps of the TSBD when they heard the shots and stayed there 3-4 minutes BEFORE heading down Elm St. 100 yards to the rail yards. They also testified to seeing Truly and Baker entering the front of the TSBD just moments after they began their walk/trot to the rail yards. After staying at the rail yards a minute, they re-entered the TSBD via a rear door and were then on the first floor. Lovelady testified to seeing a girl "I saw a girl but wouldn't swear to it it's Vickie".

Now, the problem with this whole arrangement is that Vickie Adams testified she and Sandra Styles not only ran down the stairs immediately after the shots, they also headed out the rear of the TSBD without lingering on the first floor, and encountered Shelley and Lovelady who were on their way in.

James posts a photo of Lovelady outside the front entrance of the TSBD "just after the assassination". However, it is clearly some time after Baker and Truly have entered the TSBD, as other police can now be seen entering the building.

Does anyone see the problem here or do I have to start drawing pictures?

Robert although alteration of Altgens #6 is probably not impossible, is there any reason why they would alter it?

I find the configuration of DOORMANs left shoulder to be odd also, but have not reconciled why it appears to be slimmer than it should be.

I sort of believe that it could be the bending turning stance that OSWALD had that makes the shoulder line recede or not appear in photo.

DOORMAN appears in the Wiegman film, why would they have to alter Altgens 6?

Have you considered alterations of A6, what have they done and why?

Robert

I don't have a clue what has been done. I just know that, as we say around here, I keep adding two plus two and getting seven.

Something definitely stinks to high Heaven here, and I believe those who put the lie together did it in such haste and panic, they left quite a few loose ends behind them.

Robert, the timing of SHELLEY and LOVELADY conversation with Gloria and leaving the steps is just not correct based on all of the other claims they made and photographic evidence posted. They were mistaken or persuaded to allow more time, because if they had a 3 minute conversation with Gloria, that means Adams and Styles were 3 minutes longer in starting their run down the steps which would have allowed the fictional OSWALD to have run down the steps ahead of Adams and Styles.

There is a method to their fiction. The problem is with the details, the details of the lies seldom fit. The devil is in the details.

There can be no doubt SHELLEY and LOVELADY left the steps within seconds of the last shot, wandered down the street, then reentered the dock area where they encountered Adams and Styles.

LOVELADY did not return to the steps.