The Education Forum

PRAYER PERSON - PRAYER MAN OR PRAYER WOMAN? RESEARCH THREAD

Guest Duncan MacRae

3 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

There was an employee of the TSBD who was in the vestibule on the first floor at the time of the shooting and there was no Oswald in there with him. I believe that Baker and TRuly told the truth about seeing Oswald on the 2nd floor.

Your beliefs are of no importance, nor are Sandy's....or anyone else.

This whole thing starts to resemble a bunch of Christians arguing about titbits of the scriptures....it is about time you let the evidence do the talking.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Bill:

could you please be more specific as to the witness lurking in the first floor vestibule during the shooting - who was this person and can we read his/her testimony. I have just posted notes on the well-known testimonies of people who in contrast to your witness saw Lee Harvey Oswald on the first floor prior to the shooting. Thus, it is not a sort of wishful thinking of those doubting the second floor encounter, rather it is a view supported by the witness testimonies.

Roy Edward Lewis was inside the vestibule.

10 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Bill,

This is logical.  Baker and Truly had no reason to lie that I can see.

Now, Andrej asks what stair LHO took to the 2nd floor, yet he assumes that LHO was on the 1st floor at some point.

Yet there is no evidence that LHO was ever on the 1st floor, if we discount the fabrication of Fritz & Co.

So, my answer is that LHO simply took the elevator from the 6th floor to the 2nd floor and had his lunch quietly and alone.

At the end of his lunch, LHO bought a Coke.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Ha ha ha ha ha, this is too stupid not to ignore.

Fritz reports, Bookhout/Hosty report, Kelley's report what more do you need.

Speculate on and on.....and nothing to back this up with.

How do you do this Trejo? You stick your thumb in your mouth and suck it dry for a nice comforting story to come out?

If this gets me banned then so be it, but a person can only endure this much. Then you can see my rants at ROKC.

We are supposed to educate ourselves right?

How come Trejo refuses to do so?

Edited by Bart Kamp

On 2/23/2017 at 3:11 PM, Bill Miller said:

Huh???  How about Oswald being seen walking towards the inner door the 2nd floor lunchroom after having just bought a coke.

Huh????

How about some evidence for that assertion?

14 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Bart:

I am at loss here: Lewis came out late, but was he out on steps or in front of steps, or still inside the building behind the glass door during the shooting?

This is a legit comment  and any replies  are appreciated.

What I've  never understood  is if Oswald  had done the shooting  all by himself  don't  you  think  he'd  have been glued to the window  not really  knowing  when the parade was going  to  go  by?

And yet we're  expected to  believe  that a man hell-bent on killing  Kennedy  was seen on the first  floor, on the second  floor, and possibly  "out front with Shelley...?"

3 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

This is a legit comment  and any replies  are appreciated.

What I've  never understood  is if Oswald  had done the shooting  all by himself  don't  you  think  he'd  have been glued to the window  not really  knowing  when the parade was going  to  go  by?

And yet we're  expected to  believe  that a man hell-bent on killing  Kennedy  was seen on the first  floor, on the second  floor, and possibly  "out front with Shelley...?"

Michael,

Good point!   What is interesting is that starting around 12:15PM - there were several people seen on the 6th floor. And immediately afterwards when Dillard took a photo of the entire 6th floor .... he captured the image of a man looking downward into the street below from the west-most 6th floor window. There were witnesses who saw these people on the 6th floor several minutes after the shots. If this is accurate, then if Oswald did the shooting, then he had time to break down the gun and leave the building with it. But yet we are told that Oswald left his rifle on the 6th floor to be found so he could deny having anything to do with the shooting - that makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever.

Then there is some evidence that Davis Lifton pointed out whereas the rifle Lee owned was 36" long when assembled and yet the rifle that sits in the National Archives is 40.2" long when assembled. If I remember correctly ... the 40.2" long rifle was being sold after the 36" rifles were no longer available. Lifton went on to say that the CIA had bought three such rifles just months before the assassination, but they were never questioned about why they had a sudden need for three such poorly made rifles just months before JFK's assassination. Lee Oswald did not appear to me to be so stupid as to use his own gun which could be traced back to him with the idea that all he had to do is say he didn't shoot anybody. Nothing about Lee being a lone gunman at that point ever made any sense to me.

Edited by Bill Miller

4 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Ha ha ha ha ha, this is too stupid not to ignore.

Fritz reports, Bookhout/Hosty report, Kelley's report what more do you need.

Speculate on and on.....and nothing to back this up with.

How do you do this Trejo? You stick your thumb in your mouth and suck it dry for a nice comforting story to come out?

If this gets me banned then so be it, but a person can only endure this much. Then you can see my rants at ROKC.

We are supposed to educate ourselves right?

How come Trejo refuses to do so?

I can think of a worse place for someone to have their thumb than in their mouth. So perhaps your rants would be more fitting at ROKC.

4 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1317&relPageId=691&search=roy_edward lewis

Is there anything other than his statement where he says he was standing inside the entrance during the shooting because that could be interpreted a couple of different ways. And while he said he knew Lee Harvey Oswald and that Lee was not with him - he says nothing about seeing Lee on the other side of the glass at the front entrance either.

On 2/23/2017 at 5:31 PM, Andrej Stancak said:

From which place then Oswald reached the second floor lunchroom and which stairs did he use?

That is a mystery - isn't it. Nor does anyone know when he went to the 2nd floor lunchroom. I believe Baker said that he saw someone move as he glanced through the glass of the outer door who was about to enter the second door into the lunchroom.

7 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Bill:

could you please be more specific as to the witness lurking in the first floor vestibule during the shooting - who was this person and can we read his/her testimony. I have just posted notes on the well-known testimonies of people who in contrast to your witness saw Lee Harvey Oswald on the first floor prior to the shooting. Thus, it is not a sort of wishful thinking of those doubting the second floor encounter, rather it is a view supported by the witness testimonies.

Aside from Lewis who Kamp mentions - It was Piper who was standing where they make coffee at the end of a counter when after the shots he started seeing people enter the building. A police officer being the first person through the door and then Roy Truly.

People did see Oswald on the first floor - doing his job.

1 hour ago, Bill Miller said:

Aside from Lewis who Kamp mentions - It was Piper who was standing where they make coffee at the end of a counter when after the shots he started seeing people enter the building. A police officer being the first person through the door and then Roy Truly.

People did see Oswald on the first floor - doing his job.

Bill:

I see it differently. Piper was sitting next to some window in the office space area of the first floor during the shooting. He could not see anyone in the vestibule because the vestibule was separated from the open space by a wall. When Piper went back to the north of the first floor, Oswald, if he was in the vestibule, could not be seen by Piper. So, Piper may have been speaking the truth about not seeing Lee Harvey Oswald, however, this has no bearing to Oswald's presence in the vestibule/doorway. 

Roy Lewis's testimony is not conclusive at all:

"On November 22, 1963 at approximately 12 :25,PM I stood by myself on the inside of the front entrance of the Texas School Book Depository Building to watch President John F . Kennedy come by the building in a motorcade . I heard three shots fired from somewhere above me, but was unable to see the person who fired them "

"The inside of the front entrance" could be both the vestibule or one of the lower steps. Roy Lewis was interviewed two years ago, and it seems clear from that interview that he was outside, maybe somewhere around the lower east part of the doorway, or just in front of that corner. He was somehow guided by the interviewer to admit that he was the Afro-American gentleman in the lower west corner of the doorway which very likely was not the truth. Anyway, Lewis did not say that he would be standing behind the glass door during the shooting,  

The relevant instant in this interview starts at: 54.18.

Thus, neither Piper nor Lewis provides any testimony excluding Oswald's presence in the vestibule before and in the doorway during the shooting.

Now, we still have Shelley's, Arnold's and Jarman+Norman's testimonies pinning Oswald to the first floor in instants of the period from the noon onward.  

Edited by Andrej Stancak

6 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Bart:

I am at loss here: Lewis came out late, but was he out on steps or in front of steps, or still inside the building behind the glass door during the shooting?

Mary-Ferrell-Chronologies-November-22-19