The Education Forum

Alexandra de Mohrenschildt

Who would be your vote for the most interesting person you have encountered in the JFK assassination event?

I think mine would have to be Alexandra de Mohrenschildt.

Abandoned by her mother at birth.

Raised by her aunt until she was 14, she traveled all over the world.

Married when she was 15 years old. George said she "eloped from high school".

Had the misfortune to brush up against Lee Harvey and Marina Oswald.

It was Alexandra who found George de Mohrenschildt shot to death in a hallway in Florida in 1977.

What a tragic figure.

Steve Thomas

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would be your vote for the most interesting person you have encountered in the JFK assassination event?

I think mine would have to be Alexandra de Mohrenschildt.

Abandoned by her mother at birth.

Raised by her aunt until she was 14, she traveled all over the world.

Married when she was 15 years old. George said she "eloped from high school".

Had the misfortune to brush up against Lee Harvey and Marina Oswald.

It was Alexandra who found George de Mohrenschildt shot to death in a hallway in Florida in 1977.

What a tragic figure.

Steve Thomas

Didn't she marry some guy who also met LHO in Dallas, and aren't they now living in Washington State or the Vancouver Island area? And isn't he a lawyer?

Or am I thinking of someone else?

-- Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thomas,

Didn't she marry some guy who also met LHO in Dallas, and aren't they now living in Washington State or the Vancouver Island area? And isn't he a lawyer?

Or am I thinking of someone else?

Look at this website for Alexandra's connections to Sheik Mohammed Fayed, father of Dodi, who was killed with Princess Diana.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=209x7010

Scroll about 2/3 of the way down the page.

I didn't know about this.

Steve Thomas

• 7 years later...
On 10/20/2016 at 2:36 AM, Steve Thomas said:

Look at this website for Alexandra's connections to Sheik Mohammed Fayed, father of Dodi, who was killed with Princess Diana.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=209x7010

Scroll about 2/3 of the way down the page.

I didn't know about this.

Steve Thomas

The entire De Mohrenchildst story is fascinating.

The links above are mind blowing. Alexandra De M was a stunningly beautiful woman.

Twilight Language: JFK: Cinema Kills

She dated Mohammed Al-Fayed?

Owner of Harrads of London?   No way.

The police report regarding George De M suicide and the doings of everyone involved is a book unto itself.

This Tilton woman. Her wealth. Her Florida mansion. Live in servants, cook, maid, gardener. 

Her residence equipped for security on a level beyond even normal wealthy society?

It all reads like a classic Agatha Christy "who-dun-it."

The huge home, servants at the beck and call. Several in the home when George De M shoots himself? But no one hears the blast?

Where is Hercule Poirot?

Great links here. 

Still taken with Alexandra De M's movie star beauty.

And a woman of international travel, doings and intrigue?

A James Bond type woman of mystery and beauty.

Why did she live in Mexico City of all places.

Side thought:

I'm always struck with the physical make up of George De Mohrenschildt.

The man was a brute. Huge mountain climber legs. Huge forearms, wrists and hands.

This was a man who could take care of himself if need be in a one-on-one physical confrontation, for sure.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Yeah, Joe, and people in Bill O'Reilly's DeMohrenschildt-Shot-Himself camp should read up on the coroner's inquest.  The jury noted at the inquest that an intruder had activated a burglar alarm in the house shortly before the gun was fired.

6 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yeah, Joe, and people in Bill O'Reilly's DeMohrenschildt-Shot-Himself camp should read up on the coroner's inquest.  The jury noted at the inquest that an intruder had activated a burglar alarm in the house shortly before the gun was fired.

It's just such an improbably classic "Murder On The Orient Express " type script.

Big home with live-in servants everywhere. Right on the grounds and even in the house?

No one hears the blast? Shotgun firings are LOUD!

The gardener who is watering plants on the porch is 77 years old and wears a hearing aid. The cook is sunbathing in her bikini in the back yard?

The maid is in and out but doesn't know anything until George De Mohrenschildt's ravishingly beautiful daughter comes home and immediately checks on her dad, finds his bloody body and begins to scream?

The wealthy matriarch is out playing high stakes poker and knocking back Long Island Iced Teas with her socialite lady friends?

A tape recorder is left on in the room adjoining the murder victim's room to tape a television soap opera show and records the blast?

Come on ... this whole scene and scenario is just too Agatha Christy murder mystery novel perfect.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Could you provide a link to the coroner’s inquest?

53 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

Could you provide a link to the coroner’s inquest?

Kevin,

Didn't you say you had read Hit List?

33 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Kevin,

Didn't you say you had read Hit List?

I borrowed it from the library and returned it several days ago before I came across the police report. At the time, I was mainly focused on the deaths in the first year following the assassination for reasons I have previously stated.

The police report identified the sources of all the alarms. How would a juror know otherwise?

Edited by Kevin Balch

On 8/1/2024 at 11:35 AM, Joe Bauer said:

The entire De Mohrenchildst story is fascinating.

The links above are mind blowing. Alexandra De M was a stunningly beautiful woman.

Twilight Language: JFK: Cinema Kills

She dated Mohammed Al-Fayed?

Owner of Harrads of London?   No way.

The police report regarding George De M suicide and the doings of everyone involved is a book unto itself.

This Tilton woman. Her wealth. Her Florida mansion. Live in servants, cook, maid, gardener. 

Her residence equipped for security on a level beyond even normal wealthy society?

It all reads like a classic Agatha Christy "who-dun-it."

The huge home, servants at the beck and call. Several in the home when George De M shoots himself? But no one hears the blast?

Where is Hercule Poirot?

Great links here. 

Still taken with Alexandra De M's movie star beauty.

And a woman of international travel, doings and intrigue?

A James Bond type woman of mystery and beauty.

Why did she live in Mexico City of all places.

Side thought:

I'm always struck with the physical make up of George De Mohrenschildt.

The man was a brute. Huge mountain climber legs. Huge forearms, wrists and hands.

This was a man who could take care of himself if need be in a one-on-one physical confrontation, for sure.

I may have met her. She was dating my ex-boyfriend. They were both in a soap opera at the time. I don't recall which one...

11 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

I may have met her. She was dating my ex-boyfriend. They were both in a soap opera at the time. I don't recall which one...

You've got to be kidding me. She acted on soap opera TV shows?

I'm surprised she hasn't been more written about.

Is there a bio of her on the forum?