The Education Forum

Nix Film GIF ( angle adjusted )

Robin Unger

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems obvious that the limo took off only after SS agent Clint Hill jumps on the rear. What else should I be looking at?

Edited by Paul Brancato

Notice driver William Greer has his head turned almost completely around looking at JFK both before, during and right after Kennedy's head explodes.

Greer's head was turned like that for at least a second or two ( maybe longer? ) and what driver of any vehicle doesn't take their foot off the accelerator or apply the brakes or AT LEAST slow down the car they are driving when they have their heads turned backwards at almost a 180% angle so they can't see at all where the heck they are driving?

My point is JFK's limo had to come to a very slowed down speed ( a near stop? ) because of Greer's head turning actions.

Many argue that the limo didn't slow down as much as others said it did just before the head shot.

I don't think Greer would continue to drive at 11 MPH with his head almost fully turned backwards for the amount of time it was.

How convenient for the shooters. The moving target they have been tracking now comes to almost a standstill for the kill shot.

IMO>

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Notice driver William Greer has his head turned almost completely around looking at JFK both before, during and right after Kennedy's head explodes.

Greer's head was turned like that for at least a second or two ( maybe longer? ) and what driver of any vehicle doesn't take their foot off the accelerator or apply the brakes or AT LEAST slow down the car they are driving when they have their heads turned backwards at almost a 180% angle so they can't see at all where the heck they are driving?

My point is JFK's limo had to come to a very slowed down speed ( a near stop? ) because of Greer's head turning actions.

Many argue that the limo didn't slow down as much as others said it did just before the head shot.

I don't think Greer would continue to drive at 11 MPH with his head almost fully turned backwards for the amount of time it was.

How convenient for the shooters. The moving target they have been tracking now comes to almost a standstill for the kill shot.

IMO>

Yes the limo slowed down to a crawl, we can see the slow down in this NIX GIF

just after the headshot, as Jackie flips her white gloved hand over kennedy's head

http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a585/quaneeri2/AnimationNIX3.gif

Thanks Robin.  That is some excellent work on the anniversary.

These are great clips.  Yes, Greer moves very quickly but keep in mind that if the film had been shot with a higher FPS his extremely fast movement would have been shown in more frames.

Chris, oh, no, please...please don't start the Z film is faked once again :) I know you have a right to post, but not that.  We should all be very grateful that Zapruder was there that day to capture it and prove to the world that there was more than one shooter.  Imagine if he had not been - then this entire case would have been totally opposed by the word of mouth of the witnesses.  And look how well the Bad Guys were able to take care of that.

That's exactly why it was kept away for so many years.

2 minutes ago, Michael Walton said:

Chris, oh, no, please...please don't start the Z film is faked once again :)

I've never stated here or anywhere else that the Z Film was "faked". I think there is overwhelming evidence that the film was altered. Are you insinuating that the film wasn't spliced, no frames are missing? Was Dino Brugioni lying to Doug Horne?

Zapruder and his family became very wealthy via Time-Life and the American taxpayer. I'd be more grateful if it was in the National Archives and not in the possession of a private company.

This exact same answer came up months ago on another thread regarding the Z film. Missing frames = painted in blobs = altered = faked.  We all mean the same thing here, Chris.

Although not a complete report online, the Zavada report proved the Z film was not altered = faked.

http://www.jfk-info.com/zreport.htm

The original is in NARA:

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/faqs.html#film