The Education Forum

The Newly Declassified JFK Files

Here is a survey of some of the releases, plus the real scandal that is going on which the MSM is ignoring like the plague.

And its not an accident.  Not by a longshot.  Our media simply cannot handle this kind of thing.  And after you read this, you will see that the ARRB could not either. I think its time to reevaluate them.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-newly-declassified-jfk-assassination-files

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Here is a survey of some of the releases, plus the real scandal that is going on which the MSM is ignoring like the plague.

And its not an accident.  Not by a longshot.  Our media simply cannot handle this kind of thing.  And after you read this, you will see that the ARRB could not either. I think its time to reevaluate them.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-newly-declassified-jfk-assassination-files

Thank you

Jim Di, looking forward to tuning in Coast To Coast AM tomorrow night when you will be the featured interview guest the first two hours.

I assume the JFK file release essay you present in this thread via the link to your website will be substantially referred to in your interview. 

Much about the MSM and it's 54 history of collusion regards the manipulation and restrictive reporting of Warren Commission disputing JFK research facts.

As well as specific new points of intriguing interest such as the reference to 11,22,1963 Dallas Mayor Earle Cabell as an agency asset at that time.

Your last paragraph in your essay is a really good summation and will be of worthy informative interest to the millions of C2C listeners as well.

Regards Rachel Maddow , I am guessing that as bright and educated as she is, that she has never had any personal interest in the JFK assassination and is about as informed on the subject as I am regards the history and evolution of nut crackers.

She seems content to throw out the bare minimum on the subject handed to her by whoever vets this without questioning or wanting to know anything beyond this.

JFK is clearly not her thing. 

But, like I have mentioned many times, the JFK topic can be a career killer for these journalists and news reporters who have reached the pinnacle of their profession ( and it's lucrative rewards ) and just about all avoid dealing with it almost as much they do the UFO/ET subject.

This career protection instinct on the part of our highest news broadcast celebrity icons has unfortunately always been a major factor in the MSM's purposely avoided JFK research information equation.

Will be tuning in and listening to every word tomorrow night on Coast To Coast AM. 

Edited by Joe Bauer

Thanks Joe.

At the banquet in Houston last night, Alec Baldwin probably made it pretty obvious why Maddow did what she did.

He said that he wanted to do a special at NBC about the JFK case.  They told him that they had subscribed to the Warren Report version, so it was a non starter.  Second, he did manage to do a spot on JFK himself.  Except that is nowhere to be found today anywhere.

Whenever anyone tells you that there is not some kind of censorship problem in the MSM on this case, just let them know that.

But what I did hear is that CBS has purchased the rights to the Parkland Doctors film that was shown in Houston.  So every once in awhile, there are exceptions.

In my article, I think i was the only person who talked to Bradford and Lesar on the issue and then published a written report.  As I said this makes no sense since those are the two guys who know the most about this situation. And the stuff the MSM has spewed out about Oswald in MC is so full of baloney.  They could not have fallen for the CIA BS on this if it had been rehearsed in advance.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Boy and what about the suspected destruction of two Clay Shaw files?

If so, the news never leaked out did it?

Until over 20 years later.

The CBC's "The Fifth Estate" did a show today about the document release and the Kennedy assassination. They interviewed Jeff Morely, David Lifton and Brian McKenna a Canadian journalist who believed that Kennedy was killed by a conspiracy.  The show is available online.

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/episodes/2017-2018/the-jfk-files-the-murder-of-a-president

Great very informative article.  Hope to comment on a few specifics later.  But my own take on why the MSM doesn't report on the JFK assassination itself or the files about it is ownership of them.  The also unreported fact that what is it 95-97-98% of the MSM is owned by that 1/10 of 1% of the wealthiest families in the good old USA.  The sometimes well paid (e.g. Bill O'lielly) managers, editors and reporters won't bite the hand that feeds them.  In addition any with an ethical investigative righteous bent can be weeded out by management.  No advancement, demoted or fired.  Every thing on the MSM is filtered, approved, acceptable to the owners or somebody is disciplined or gone.   Critical thinking and curiosity are not encouraged but discouraged.  Then again I'm probably just getting paranoid as I age and digest the information available over the years.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=black+sabbath+paranoid&view=detail&mid=64F2BE05CD27B5EDF1CC64F2BE05CD27B5EDF1CC&FORM=VIRE

There is a lot of truth to that Ron.

And its gotten worse and worse.  John Barbour has noted that one of the worst things Reagan ever did was to eliminate the Fairness Doctrine and the accompanying equal time clause.

That is how Garrison got on TV to reply to that hatchet job done on him by NBC.

John:  Is McKenna the guy who actually advocates for an inside job on 9-11?

13 hours ago, John Kowalski said:

The CBC's "The Fifth Estate" did a show today about the document release and the Kennedy assassination. They interviewed Jeff Morely, David Lifton and Brian McKenna a Canadian journalist who believed that Kennedy was killed by a conspiracy.  The show is available online.

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/episodes/2017-2018/the-jfk-files-the-murder-of-a-president

Guess what happens when I click that link.....

Oops...

We're sorry, this content is not available in your location. If you believe you have received this message in error please contact us

12 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Great very informative article.  Hope to comment on a few specifics later.  But my own take on why the MSM doesn't report on the JFK assassination itself or the files about it is ownership of them.  The also unreported fact that what is it 95-97-98% of the MSM is owned by that 1/10 of 1% of the wealthiest families in the good old USA.  The sometimes well paid (e.g. Bill O'lielly) managers, editors and reporters won't bite the hand that feeds them.  In addition any with an ethical investigative righteous bent can be weeded out by management.  No advancement, demoted or fired.  Every thing on the MSM is filtered, approved, acceptable to the owners or somebody is disciplined or gone.   Critical thinking and curiosity are not encouraged but discouraged.  Then again I'm probably just getting paranoid as I age and digest the information available over the years.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=black+sabbath+paranoid&view=detail&mid=64F2BE05CD27B5EDF1CC64F2BE05CD27B5EDF1CC&FORM=VIRE

Ron, you've just summarized the truth bolstered by facts ( 95-98% of the MSM is owned by 1/10th of 1% of the wealthiest families" ) and who do you think this group needs to have in power to keep "and even enhance" their wealth? This latest tax bill even wipes out their Estate and Inheritance tax!

I think we can quit suggesting, even humorously, that we are getting paranoid about such things.

These MSM ownership facts speak for themselves and it isn't paranoia to acknowledge them.

Edited by Joe Bauer

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

John:  Is McKenna the guy who actually advocates for an inside job on 9-11?

He has a brother, Terence McKenna who produced "The Secret History of 9/11." It was most likely him.

20 minutes ago, John Kowalski said:

Michael:

Try going to the CBC's website using your web browser without clicking the link. Then enter "The Fifth Estate" once you ar eon the CBC's website.

John

Thanks John. I tried that. I saw a few blacked out spaces for article links. I tried a few and one briefly came-up with the correct story, then re-directed to this....

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-wedding-canada-150-1.4185842