The Education Forum

When did the Coke Appear?

34 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:
1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I...ultimately concluded that the second floor encounter didn't occur.

Sandy,

If the lunchroom encounter never occurred at all, then can you provide an explanation for WHY both Marrion Baker and Roy Truly would have a desire to go on national TV in September of 1964 and tell lie after lie regarding their encounter with Lee Oswald on 11/22/63?

David,

I believe that Roy Truly was a CIA asset and was instructed to do what he did.

Marrion Baker was probably told that his lies were necessary to prevent WW3, or some other national security nonsense. He was doing his patriotic duty.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

David,

Marrion Baker was probably told that his lies were necessary to prevent WW3, or some other national security nonsense. He was doing his patriotic duty.

And that must mean you think that Marrion Baker thought that "prevent[ing] WW3, or some other national security nonsense" was STILL a valid reason for him to voluntarily appear on television and lie his butt off in the year 1986, twenty-three years after the assassination. Correct?

Eyeroll-Icon-Blogspot.gif

And weren't the conspirators/plotters super-lucky to have a "CIA asset" named Roy Truly employed as the Superintendent of the Book Depository on the day JFK was shot?

Was Truly "planted" in the building as a TSBD employee by his CIA handlers? If so, those plotters sure had great foresight, because Truly had worked for the Depository for 29 years as of 11/22/63:

MR. TRULY -- "I went to work for the Texas School Book Depository in July 1934."

Edited by David Von Pein

2 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

And that must mean you think that Marrion Baker thought that "prevent[ing] WW3, or some other national security nonsense" was STILL a valid reason for him to voluntarily appear on television and lie his butt off in the year 1986, twenty-three years after the assassination. Correct?

We have no way of knowing why Baker went on that show 23 years later. I mean, why would he do that even if he did tell the truth in 1963/64? Do you think he wanted media attention? I don't.

2 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Eyeroll-Icon-Blogspot.gif

And weren't the conspirators/plotters super-lucky to have a "CIA asset" named Roy Truly employed as the Superintendent of the Book Depository on the day JFK was shot?

There were CIA assets located in a number locations around the city. And I believe the plotters had in their pocket a person who planned or could have altered the motorcade route. Truly just happened to be in the right place at the right time to place the patsy.

It's also possible that TSBD was a CIA front company.

The overwhelming evidence indicating that Oswald was a patsy, in conjunction with the facts of the case, demands that what I'm saying must be the case.

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

We have no way of knowing why Baker went on that show 23 years later. I mean, why would he do that even if he did tell the truth in 1963/64? Do you think he wanted media attention? I don't.

Then you'll admit it would have been a very odd thing for Baker to have done (to go on TV voluntarily 23 years later) if he knew he was going to have to tell one lie after another to the American public....right?

But going on TV in order to tell the TRUTH (and to get a free trip to London, England) doesn't sound very odd at all. Wouldn't you agree, Sandy?

Edited by David Von Pein

14 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

David,

I believe the key word some people might misinterpret here is asset.  He was not an Agent.  The CIA used/uses a lot of people, many of them feel or are made to feel they are doing a Patriotic Service and probably most times are.  Sometimes they may be swept up into events with a more sinister nature and greater consequences.  Truly probably cooperated, quite possibly at least somewhat unwittingly in the set up.  When the deed happened he realized  the seriousness of the situation and it's implications.  If he didn't toe the mark and walk the line he would end up as Oswald did two days later.

You know, why don't we ask Davey Boy why Marvin Johnson lied when he changed Baker's first day affidavit? 

Capisce Davey?

Why did Johnson add that Baker identified Oswald on the fourth floor, when in fact, that guy does not resemble Oswald.

And why did Johnson also add that Baker identified Oswald in the witness room.  When in fact, Baker made his first day affidavit out in that room and never wrote  one word out that LHO was sitting opposite him there.  (See Reclaiming Parkland, pgs.218-19.  Soon to be re released as JFK: The Evidence Today.)

Further, why did Spence not bring this up at that phony as a three dollar bill trial?

2 hours ago, Ray Mitcham said:

I wonder how he could afford a ranch on a patrolman's money.

Ray,

Maybe the same way way the estate of Ray Hawkins got their money:

Lee Harvey Oswald handcuffs valued at $250,000

http://www.paulfrasercollectibles.com/news/memorabilia/lee-harvey-oswald-handcuffs-valued-at-250-000/22042.page

November 30, 2016

"The Dallas Police Department made its officers and detectives buy their own handcuffs, thus allowing Hawkins to retain his private property after the assassination."

The lot is estimated to bring in $250,000 ahead of the December 3 close date.

Steve Thomas

9 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

You know, why don't we ask Davey Boy why Marvin Johnson lied when he changed Baker's first day affidavit? 

Capisce Davey?

Why did Johnson add that Baker identified Oswald on the fourth floor, when in fact, that guy does not resemble Oswald.

And why did Johnson also add that Baker identified Oswald in the witness room.  When in fact, Baker made his first day affidavit out in that room and never wrote  one word out that LHO was sitting opposite him there.  (See Reclaiming Parkland, pgs.218-19.  Soon to be re released as JFK: The Evidence Today.)

Further, why did Spence not bring this up at that phony as a three dollar bill trial?

Johnson also said Baker had frisked the suspect

and  recognised him in a line up.

Neither of which really happened.

Go on answer us this DVP

Edited by Bart Kamp