The Education Forum

General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald and Dallas Officials

7 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Hi Paul

...You wrote that you knew nothing about Bernald until recently, but your comment "Eugene Bernald (1908-2000) .... worked like a fiend until he founded the Pan American Broadcasting Company, and yes, he did have a large investment in the Overseas Weekly" is intriguing.

I am trying to form a working profile of this man, and therefore I am interested in your source for your observation that "he did have a large investment in Overseas Weekly."

...All of this brings us back to November 22, 1963 and the events that surrounded it - beginning with someone who took a pot shot at Major General Walker.

As previously stated, forget Russia, forget communists, the trail leads to the fractured interests of CIA and Mafia working together for common cause in Dealey Plaza.

Mervyn

Hi Mervyn,

My source was the obituary of Eugene Bernald, partly written by his children.   Here's the link.

http://obits.lohud.com/obituaries/lohud/obituary.aspx?n=eugene-bernald&pid=148823391

As for General Walker's question to Frank Church -- "Please tell me if the CIA was involved in this..." I take that to be a sideways question.   Walker's real question, I suppose, was, "Please tell me if RFK was involved in this."    But that would have been too touchy -- so he asked about the CIA instead, hoping for clues.

Walker, being a JBS rightist, had no more respect for the CIA than he had for the KGB -- they were the same organization according to the JBS -- they were both working for the International Bankers of New York City.    JFK and RFK were once their puppets, he still believed.

Why is he still asking in 1975?   The answer is given by James Martin in the Warren Commission Hearings, volume 1.   In December 1963, Mr. "Morris" visited James Martin to ask Marina Oswald a few questions on behalf of General Walker.   Walker was terrified that his second shooter was still on the loose -- seeking to kill Walker.   Walker demanded to know who he was.   James Martin sent "Morris" away, saying that Marina knew nothing more about it.

Yet this was General Walker's mental state -- even in 1975.  Is my second shooter still on the loose?   As Sigmund Freud noted in 1925, such paranoia is common among closeted homosexuals -- the paranoid fantasy is a reversal of the original fantasy.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Mervyn,

There is no evidence Oswald was in police custody or in any way known to police around the time of the 10 April 1963 gunshot at General Walker's house on Turtle Creek in Dallas - as far as I know - other than claims by General Walker and his cronies including Gerald L K Smith.  Who first accuses Oswald of shooting at Walker is IMO of great importance in the assassination mystery, along with understanding why it was important Oswald be accused.

Paul Trejo has a much broader insight into Walker's claims over ~30 years that the Kennedys and the CIA were protecting Oswald or otherwise involved in the 10 April 1963 Walker shooting.   I'll let him respond further.

Jason

Jason, Mervyn, Paul T, anyone else reading this thread:

lets be straight about something. There is no evidence, as Jason points out, that Oswald was arrested after the attempted assassination of Walker and released on orders of RFK, nor is there evidence that Walker knew who Oswald was, or knew he was the guy who tried to kill him, prior to Nov. 22, 1963. All of these allegations occur after the fact. Walker repeated this claim for the rest of his life. Where does it originate? Jason is trying to shed some light on this. It comes from the Nov. 29, 1963 article in the National Zeitung, written after phone calls between Walker and someone at National Zeitung, presumably Gerhard Frey, the editor. Gerald K. Smith gets his info from this article. What was National Zeitung? A Nazi newspaper. Who was Frey? A Nazi, and according to an article in Ramparts about the Garrison investigation, a member of the Centro Mundo Commerciale, or CMC, the parent organization of Permindex. Who else was on the board of CMC and Permindex? Clay Shaw. 

The only thing all of this proves is that the far right and their European Nazi friends were determined to lay the blame for JFK’s death on the Soviets and their agent Oswald, and were immediately concerned that they would would be in the crosshairs, hence the full court press to deflect away from themselves.

Mervyn - You ask Paul T to give evidence of Walker’s knowledge of Oswald. I would ask you to give evidence of RFK’s knowledge of Gordon McClendon and his CIA front pirate radio operations. What we do know about McClendon is that Ruby considered him a close friend, and apparently so did David Phillips. The two of them went on to form the Association of Former Intelligence Officers in 1975. 

As some of you know, there is a book coming out this May which looks at the Nazi Otto Skorzeny, and investigates the possibility that it was he who provided the Dealey Plaza assassins. Would that be so much of a stretch for those of us who suspect the ultra right in Dallas like Walker and the Minutemen? I look at Walker’s Nazi connections as just as worthy of investigation as his ties to domestic hate groups. Nazis were all over Walker in Dallas, and in Europe. 

6 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Cory,

General Walker, in the days before the JFK Assassination, was in Louisiana, meeting with Radical Right leaders like Leander Perez, Kent Courtney and Guy Banister.   A.J. Weberman documented this decades ago.

On the day after the JFK Assassination,  General Walker contacted the German newspaper, Deutsche Nationalzeitung, to tell its editor, Gerhard Frey, and its reporter, Helmut Muench (alias Hasso Thornstein) that Lee Harvey Oswald had been his shooter back in April, 1963, and Oswald was captured, but RFK let him go.   Here's a snippet:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19631129_Deutsche_NZ.jpg

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Thanks Paul.

I was aware of the interview you provided.  I was not aware of the meeting with Guy Bannister.

I would like more information and proof of that.

No, I was looking for a very detailed day by day of his movements, communications, etc.

I thought you might have some information like that.

Guilty people do guilty people things.

I would therefore want to analyze his movements closely before and after.  Not just merely that he called a paper.  While relevant, especially because how did he know it was LHO who shot at him, but, I want to see where exactly he was.  Close people to him, what did they say?  Where exactly was he?  Etc.

Tell me, what if any were his connections to big oil, could you name the companies he was associated closely with, if any?

On 4/6/2018 at 4:26 PM, Cory Santos said:

Thanks Paul.

I was aware of the interview you provided.  I was not aware of the meeting with Guy Bannister.

I would like more information and proof of that.

No, I was looking for a very detailed day by day of his movements, communications, etc.

I thought you might have some information like that.

Guilty people do guilty people things.

I would therefore want to analyze his movements closely before and after.  Not just merely that he called a paper.  While relevant, especially because how did he know it was LHO who shot at him, but, I want to see where exactly he was.  Close people to him, what did they say?  Where exactly was he?  Etc.

Tell me, what if any were his connections to big oil, could you name the companies he was associated closely with, if any?

Cory,

I have been trying for years to trace the day by day activities of General Walker before and after the JFK Assassination.

Until this year, the most significant help has been from Jeff Caufield.

I think much more is possible.  Yet that will require more hands.  

As for Big Oil, I personally see no connection aside from HL Hunt who financed General Walker's campaign for Texas Governor.

I believe that the Hunt family also owned the house on Turtle Creek Boulevard that Walker was renting (with no Army pension).

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

On 3/19/2018 at 12:26 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

...   Here's my new list of 14 Dallas Police employees -- and I think this is a manageable number:

Gerald Hill (Sergeant) 

To summarize  my request, Jason -- may we please place these 14, plus Deputy Roger Craig, highest in the queue at this time?   If so, please place Deputy Craig next.

All best,
--Paul

Police and Sheriff testimony in the Warren Commission Part 19: DPD SGT Gerald Hill

Gerald Lynn Hill, age 34:

• 9 years DPD experience - currently in personnel office doing background investigations
  • 22NOV63: No special duties related to presidential visit
  • Watched parade from window with Capt Westbrook; then quickly hears an office colleague say the president has been shot
  • then hears Insp. Sawyer on the radio proclaim they have identified building where shots were fired from
  • commandeers a ride from uniformed officer Jim Valentine to the TSBD
  • arriving at TSBD, Insp. Sawyer says the building is covered adequately from the outside
  • Capt. Fritz, unnamed other officers and sheriff's deputies quickly arrive
  • Frtiz instructs some officers to start at the top and work down while other officers start at the bottom and work up
  • Sgt Hill proceeds to the top floor with 2 deputies and a uniformed DPD officer
  • Sgt hill leaves 2 unnamed officer on the 7th floor while proceeding to the 6th floor
  • "someone" yelled loudly that they had found "it"
  • Hill observes three spent shells and an arrangement of book boxes by the window, along with a long bag and chicken bones in a small used lunch sack
  • Hill orders a deputy sheriff to guard the snipers nest
  • Hill walks down to the center set of windows on the 6th floor and yells down to the street, requesting the "crime lab"
  • No one responds to his request for a crime lab, so Hill proceeds to the street level to make sure it is on the way
  • While travelling to the street level and still on the 6th floor, Hill encounters Capt Fritz and other officers.  Fritz is told by Hill that they've found the shells and snipers nest.
  • At street level, Sgt Hill directs the arriving Lt. Day to the 6th floor
  • Sgt C B Owens and Asst District Attorney Bill Alexander appear at the TSBD ground level as seen by Hill
  • "a strange voice" is heard by Sgt Hill describing a shot officer in Oak Cliff
  • Sgt Hill goes interrupts his narrative to testify that earlier, on the way to the TSBD, a description of the JFK assassination shooter was given over the radio
  • Hill remembers a description of a 160 pound white male with bushy hair
  • Sgt Hill, Assistant DA Alexander, and a newspaper reporter go to the Tippit murder scene
  • Hill passes what he intimates his Tippit's ambulance on the way to Methodist Hospital; he arrives on the Tippit crime scene to find a pool of blood next to a squad car
  • A witness tells Hill the shooter is 5'10", 160-170 pounds, with brown bushy hair
  • DPD Officer Joe Poe and "Pez" arrive in the first squad car number 105 - Hill orders them to guard the scene and talk to witnesses
  • Unnamed witnesses are referred by Hill to Poe
  • Sgt Hill commandeers car 105 from Poe, drives to houses in the immediate area
  • Hill gives confused testimony about investigating houses around the Tippit murder scene
  • Hill returns to the Tippit scene
  • Poe shows Hill a cigarette pack containing 3 spent shell casings which witnesses say were expelled by the Tippit shooter when he reloaded
  • Hill instructs Poe to secure the chain of evidence and only turn over the shells to the crime lab or to the homicide department
  • Hill walks about a half a block to a church
  • Hill is now near investigator Bob Apple, and together they hear the suspect is in the Texas Theatre
  • Hill and Apple drive up to the front of the Texas Theatre
  • Sgt Hill runs to the balcony, orders all the lights on, and sees Detective Bentley, a uniformed officer, and a deputy sheriff
  • Hill opens the fire escape door and calls down to Capt C E Talbert; both say they've found no one
  • someone yells "I got him" from the ground floor, Hill says; a confused struggle ensues, Oswald is subdued and handcuffed
  • Sgt Hill is asked to identify several colleagues in a picture of Oswald in handcuffs at the Texas Theatre
  • A lynch mob has formed outside the theater demanding to hang Oswald, Hill says
  • WC Attorney Belin asks Sgt Hill to validate other phrases made that day by the police and Oswald
  • Bob Carroll hands a pistol to Sgt Hill identified as the suspect's gun
  • Hill testifies that he marked the gun to ensure a chain of evidence and identifies the gun in evidence
  • 6 live rounds were found in the gun by Hill
  • WC Attorney Belin elicits testimony from Hill about the bullets and markings which seems confused
  • Sgt Hill retains the pistol until it is handed over in the DPD personnel office to Det T L Baker
  • Upon leaving the Texas Theatre, Sgt Hill quickly radios in that he has the gun and suspect en route to the police station
  • WC Attorney Belin correlates this to a 1:52 transmission on the radio transcript which matches Hill's testimony about being en route with the gun and suspect, but there is apparent confusion over call signs used by the dispatcher - a possible mistake is noticed in the transcript involving Westbrook and Batchelor
  • Oswald refuses to answer questions on the drive in to downtown Dallas, Hill says
  • Oswald mentions police brutality on several occasions, Hill says
  • Hill suggests to Det Paul Bentley that he look for some identification on Oswald
  • Hill testifies that Bentley finds a wallet in Oswald's trouser pocket
  • Hill says that Bentley announces the name "Lee Oswald," along with another name indicated on items found in the wallet
  • There is an address in Oak Cliff and an address in Irving indicated in the items found in Oswald's wallet during the drive into Downtown Dallas, Hill says
  • Sgt Hill says that Oswald wonders out loud why he is being treated so aggressively by the police when, Oswald says, all he has done is carry a pistol into a movie theater
  • "someone" tells Oswald he has killed a policeman
  • Hill tells Oswald that his face can be concealed from the press, if desired, but Oswald says he has nothing to hide
  • At the police station, there is a discussion as to who should be making the arrest report and other bureaucratic niceties
  • Capt Fritz gives instructions to go out to "some address" on 5th street in Irving, Hill says, so that Lee Oswald may be taken into custody.   Capt Fritz explains that Oswald is missing from the TSBD.
  • Hill says that "we" told Capt Fritz no trip to Irving is necessary as Oswald is already in custody
  • Hill returns to his personnel office to make reports and hears that Oswald is a communist
  • Sgt Hill relays hearsay going around the office about what Oswald has said, i.e. about Russia, the Marines, etc...
  • Hill insists that Oswald had two addresses on him in his wallet - one in Oak Cliff, another in Irving
  • Oswald is sarcastic and arrogant, Hill says
  • WC Attorney Belin elicits testimony from Hill about the attitude and procedural details in the police station
  • Hill says Oswald was not searched after he was handcuffed at the Texas Theatre

CONCERNS:

1. Most of Hill's testimony is in the form of a long pedantic essay which is a meandering monologue unguided by the attorney's questions.  This is difficult to read and there are lots of irrelevant details - i.e., concerns over using the correct form and captioning the reports in a procedurally correct way.
  2. Isn't Hill's story about informing Fritz of the discovered spent shell casings on the 6th floor different than all other testimony that say Fritz heard this from others?
  3. Assistant DA Bill Alexander makes an appearance in Hill's testimony - we learn he is at both the TSBD and Tippit shooting scene; is this the first we've heard of Alexander's presence?
  4. Why isn't Hill asked about the detailed arrangement of the spent shell casings at the TSBD?
  5. Hill yelling down to the street requesting the "crime lab" is a first in testimony, I think?
  6. Why doesn't the witness description of the Tippit shooter given to Hill (170 pounds, bushy hair) match Oswald's description?
  7. Hill's testimony around the Tippit scene is confused - it is entirely unclear where he goes and when, although he seems to take a tour around much of the block
  8. The cigarette pack holding found shells is an odd and unique detail.
  9. Who is first at the Tippit scene from the DPD?  Poe?  Croy?  Westbrook?  Who?
  10. How many wallets are attributed to Oswald that day and where are they found?   Hill says Bentley found one on Oswald on the ride back to Dallas, but aren't these details at odds with other wallet testimony?
  11. Doesn't Hill offer yet another version of how Oswald's addresses were found compared to previous testimony?
  12. Isn't Hill's testimony about Capt Fritz's actions in arriving at DPD HQ inconsistent with Fritz's testimony?  Hill says Fritz was still in search of Oswald upon returning the DPD headquarters, but don't Fritz and others say they already know Oswald is in custody before they even get back to the station?
  13. Hill's testimony around what happens at the police station when Oswald is brought back is confused and lacking real details.  Why is the personnel office used to process Oswald's gun?
  14. Hill is at the TSBD, Tippit murder scene, the Texas Theatre, and the police station with Oswald; yet his testimony is short on details - such as, where is his boss, Capt Westbrook in all this?

Overall, Hill's testimony seems like a student essay turned in to describe his big day at work when the president died.   His words around the Tippit murder scene are so confused that I am suspicious of everything he says involving this part of his day.  There may be pinpoint details in Hill's testimony that don't match up to what others say, but his narrative is so confused that it is difficult to map out a coherent sequence of Hill's actions.  This is a terrible, chaotic witness.

Edited by Jason Ward

Does anyone else here notice how unwilling the two main posters here are to answer my questions? They should realize I’m not trying to rain on their parade. It is absolutely essential to question the origins of Walker’s assertion that it was Oswald that shot at him in April 1963. The first mention of it occurs only after the phone calls between Walker and the editor of the Nazi newspaper National Zeitung. Does anyone care enough to examine this? Jason? How far are you going to go to ignore this? You essentially asked the same question a few posts ago. How do we know that it was Walker who shared this with Gerhard Frey? Maybe it was the other way around. Put on your thinking caps people!!!! Walker said nothing about his conspiracy theory re Oswald and RFK until after those phone calls. Trejo wants to believe that Walker called Frey and informed him. But there is no way of knowing which way those phone calls went. 

I gather no one has seen the filmed interview with Skorzeny in which he flat out says he was working for US intel. There are good reasons to think he might be QJWIN, despite the flimsy evidence that someone else received the CIA funds earmarked for QJWIN. It is an established fact that Skorzeny worked for, killed for, Mossad beginning in the late 1950’s? Don’t believe me - google and read all about it.

Walker, Robert Allen Surrey, Gerald K. Smith - Nazis. CIA protection of Nazi war criminals - proven history. Skorzeny operated out of Madrid. Interesting that both E Howard Hunt and William Harvey had some unnamed business in Madrid in 1963. How about we put our considerable knowledge, and access to documents, to looking at this possibility. 

34 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Does anyone else here notice how unwilling the two main posters here are to answer my questions? They should realize I’m not trying to rain on their parade. It is absolutely essential to question the origins of Walker’s assertion that it was Oswald that shot at him in April 1963. The first mention of it occurs only after the phone calls between Walker and the editor of the Nazi newspaper National Zeitung. Does anyone care enough to examine this? Jason? How far are you going to go to ignore this? You essentially asked the same question a few posts ago. How do we know that it was Walker who shared this with Gerhard Frey? Maybe it was the other way around. Put on your thinking caps people!!!! Walker said nothing about his conspiracy theory re Oswald and RFK until after those phone calls. Trejo wants to believe that Walker called Frey and informed him. But there is no way of knowing which way those phone calls went. 

I gather no one has seen the filmed interview with Skorzeny in which he flat out says he was working for US intel. There are good reasons to think he might be QJWIN, despite the flimsy evidence that someone else received the CIA funds earmarked for QJWIN. It is an established fact that Skorzeny worked for, killed for, Mossad beginning in the late 1950’s? Don’t believe me - google and read all about it.

Walker, Robert Allen Surrey, Gerald K. Smith - Nazis. CIA protection of Nazi war criminals - proven history. Skorzeny operated out of Madrid. Interesting that both E Howard Hunt and William Harvey had some unnamed business in Madrid in 1963. How about we put our considerable knowledge, and access to documents, to looking at this possibility. 

Mr. Brancato, they are playing patty-cake. It has been.... hard stop. Trejo's ignoring your resent post says is all. There is a team, not just these two, working the front page.

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

Does anyone else here notice how unwilling the two main posters here are to answer my questions? ... Jason? How far are you going to go to ignore this? ... 

Paul, I aim to post primarily evidence.  The evidence speaks for itself.   If I don't have evidence, I don't want to post.  I have blocked many whose only function here is to provide commentary - that is completely useless to me.  I often don't respond to people who post without evidence or referencing evidence.  I understand that is frustrating to you, but I am totally happy to leave questions unanswered if I have nothing to add in the way of evidence. 

So I'm not ignoring you, Paul, it's just that if I have nothing meaningful to contribute, I don't post.   I feel like Paul Trejo has already answered your concerns in this thread better than I could and that you are aware of as much evidence as I am. 

So I really have nothing more to say about your concerns because I have nothing new to add -- I have no new evidence... but, as a reminder, these 4 points below IMO contain the pivotal evidence regarding Walker's assertion that it was Oswald who fired on him in April 1963.  Make of it what you will - the evidence is essential, not my words or anyone's opinion.

1. The John T Martin Film.  This shows that Walker was tracking Oswald from April of 1963, through Oswald's summer in New Orleans, which is the final scene in the film     .http://emuseum.jfk.org/view/objects/asitem/classification@Films/10/title-asc;jsessionid=37B71EAC7FD26EF7C30F5EED9822C653?t:state:flow=b9339367-cbb9-4bfc-bbb0-dd701017e9e2

2. General Edwin Walker's telephone call to a right wing German newspaper on the night of the assassination, announcing to the world that Oswald not only shot Kennedy but was also Walker's attacker    19631129_Deutsche_NZ.jpg

3. General Walker's perjury in front of the Warren Commission.  WC Attorney  Liebeler reveals to all the world that Walker has something to hide - keeping in mind that a criminal state of mind (mens rea) is often best revealed by those who make an effort to hide the truth.  Here Walker denies he called the German newspaper:

Walker_perjury_in_WC_denies_german_newsp  

4. Walker's Warren Commission testimony where he blames the assassination on the Fair Play for Cuba Committee acting in pro-Castro conspiracy- a subject of the John T Martin film I mention above IMO the creators of the contrived FPCC-Oswald connection and those who want to blame the assassination on the FPCC are the authors of the assassination.

Walker_blame_FPCC_conspiracy.png

Edited by Jason Ward

26 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

Paul, I aim to post primarily evidence.  The evidence speaks for itself.   If I don't have evidence, I don't want to post.  I have blocked many whose only function here is to provide commentary - that is completely useless to me.  I often don't respond to people who post without evidence or referencing evidence.  I understand that is frustrating to you, but I am totally happy to leave questions unanswered if I have nothing to add in the way of evidence. 

So I'm not ignoring you, Paul, it's just that if I have nothing meaningful to contribute, I don't post.   I feel like Paul Trejo has already answered your concerns in this thread better than I could and that you are aware of as much evidence as I am. 

So I really have nothing more to say about your concerns because I have nothing new to add -- I have no new evidence... but, as a reminder, these 4 points below IMO contain the pivotal evidence regarding Walker's assertion that it was Oswald who fired on him in April 1963.  Make of it what you will - the evidence is essential, not my words or anyone's opinion.

RCD?

Edited by Michael Clark

20 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

Paul, I aim to post primarily evidence.  The evidence speaks for itself.   If I don't have evidence, I don't post.   I understand that is frustrating to you, but I am totally happy to leave questions unanswered if I have nothing to add in the way of evidence.   So I'm not ignoring you, Paul, it's just that if I have nothing meaningful to contribute, I don't post.   I feel like Paul Trejo has already answered your concerns in this thread better than I could and that you are aware of as much evidence as I am.  So I really have nothing more to say about your concerns because I have nothing new to add -- I have no new evidence... but, as a reminder, this is IMO the pivotal evidence regarding Walker's assertion that it was Oswald who fired on him in April 1963:

1. The John T Martin Film.  This shows that Walker was tracking Oswald from April of 1963, through Oswald's summer in New Orleans, which is the final scene in the film     .http://emuseum.jfk.org/view/objects/asitem/classification@Films/10/title-asc;jsessionid=37B71EAC7FD26EF7C30F5EED9822C653?t:state:flow=b9339367-cbb9-4bfc-bbb0-dd701017e9e2

2. General Edwin Walker's telephone call to a right wing German newspaper on the night of the assassination, announcing to the world that Oswald not only shot Kennedy but was also Walker's attacker    19631129_Deutsche_NZ.jpg

3. General Walker's perjury in front of the Warren Commission.  WC Attorney  Liebeler reveals to all the world that Walker has something to hide - keeping in mind that a criminal state of mind (mens rea) is often best revealed by those who make an effort to hide the truth.  Here Walker denies he called the German newspaper:

4. Walker's Warren Commission testimony where he blames the assassination on the Fair Play for Cuba Committee acting in pro-Castro conspiracy- a subject of the John T Martin film I mention above IMO the creators of the contrived FPCC-Oswald connection and those who want to blame the assassination on the FPCC are the authors of the assassination.

Jason - thanks for the response. For the record I really appreciate that you reposted the ‘proofs’ of Walker’s foreknowledge of Oswald.

I have to say first that there is no proof that the article in the National Zeitung was, as you claim, Walker announcing to the world that Oswald not only shot JFK, he tried to kill him also. The article might just as well have been Gerard Frey proclaiming to his Nazi readership that the presumed assassin Oswald also tried to kill Walker. Ask yourself this - why would General Edwin Walker choose as his preferred mouthpiece a Nazi publication? The fact that they spoke by phone does not prove from whence the allegations arose. 

You say clearly that you think the authors of this contrived connection between Oswald and FPCC are the authors of the assassination. Who in your view are the authors of this contrived connection? 

Third thing - thanks for posting the Martin film, which I have now watched for the fourth time, once again with the same impression. It proves nothing at all. Picture of Walker’s house, some shots from the air on a flight, a New Orleans monument, a seal (zoo shot), some torn papers on the ground and some cops arresting someone perhaps - Oswald? This film is supposed to prove that Walker was monitoring Oswald, that somehow he knew the truth and was having some teenage filmmaker document it? You claim to be interested in the truth, in documentation. What do you think the film documents?  That Walker sent Martin to New Orleans to film Oswald leafleting for FPCC? I don’t see it. 

Lastly, I appreciate the work your doing on the Dallas Police. It’s nice to read it in the form you are presenting. 

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Third thing - thanks for posting the Martin film, which I have now watched for the fourth time, once again with the same impression. It proves nothing at all. 

1. Is the film proof that General Walker facilitates the production of the film?  (hint: the film is set inside his house.)

2. Is the film proof that the film's producers have advanced knowledge of Oswald's FPCC altercation with Carlos Bringuier on Canal St in New Orleans?   Or do you believe there is such a thing as someone who in the summer of 63 visits with Walker and then totally at random stumbles into Bringuier and Oswald in New Orleans?

1 + 2 = __________________________?

For our purposes there are only two* essential scenes in this film, Paul.   ONE: the dramatic raising of the window shade inside Walker's house which was where a bullet passed from Oswald's gun on it's intended way to Walker's head, according to Walker and the WR. TWO: The police arriving to arrest Oswald on Canal St along with a final cinematic and symbolic moment of FPCC pamphlets torn up by Bringuier strewn on the pavement.

-sidenote- not essential but in support of the only reasonable conclusion: Bringuier and Walker are friends who give JBS speeches together + Walker attends a DRE meeting in Dallas (WC testimony).  The DRE is Bringuier's anti-Castro student group.

* there are a few other clues in the film as well, but only two are essential

Read Gary Mack's full explanation and discussion of the film by expanding the information boxes in the 6th Floor Museum page I post above.

Edited by Jason Ward

14 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Jason, Mervyn, Paul T, anyone else reading this thread:

lets be straight about something. There is no evidence, as Jason points out, that Oswald was arrested after the attempted assassination of Walker and released on orders of RFK, nor is there evidence that Walker knew who Oswald was, or knew he was the guy who tried to kill him, prior to Nov. 22, 1963. All of these allegations occur after the fact. 

Mervyn - I would ask you to give evidence of RFK’s knowledge of Gordon McClendon and his CIA front pirate radio operations. What we do know about McClendon is that Ruby considered him a close friend, and apparently so did David Phillips. The two of them went on to form the Association of Former Intelligence Officers in 1975. 

Hi Paul, sorry for the delay, I am currently in the British +6 time zone from Texas.

I entered this discussion in order to discover what is known to date about this subject. I am not an expert nor have I had any great degree of interest in the entire subject surrounding Walker-JFK-Tippit - until quite recently. Without reposting I will refer you to my lengthy explanation as to where my interest arose that I posted previously in this thread.

What I have learned is that there are a lot of opinions out there but in fact, nothing of a factual nature about anything that has been tried, tested and dusted as far as the official record is concerned.

Regarding Walker previously knowing Oswald, and regarding the alleged arrest and alleged release of Oswald for allegedly shooting at Walker, again, there are quotations from a German newspaper as the point of origin, and even that newspaper's reliability of reporting is open for question, and Walker is accused of lying for denying that he was the source of that paper's information.

So what have I learned? Nothing really. Nothing that I could rely upon as a proven and beyond reasonable doubt fact, that Oswald shot at Walker.

I have gone back and listened to the speeches of Robert Welch and Edwin Walker, and the core of their rhetoric seems to be the current rhetoric coming out of the White House, with updated modifications, and lack of party affiliation per se. The 'other side' attacking this current White House platform is so silly and boring due to endless repetition of prepared and shared statements that descend into sexual allegations of a Fifties schoolboy mentality, as to be downright silly. Meanwhile, the accusing side wants to give their own hero whose spouse engaged in previous cigar-touting sexual escapes in the Oval Office, which resulted in bullying cover-ups, a pass.

It is all so boring that I affiliate with neither side, and that goes for the Walker-JBS platform as well.

Therefore I stick to what I know for a fact, and what I know for a fact, is what brought me here via a thread that has previously been ignored by everyone.

You wrote: "What we do know about McClendon is that Ruby considered him a close friend, and apparently so did David Phillips. The two of them went on to form the Association of Former Intelligence Officers in 1975."

Oh, I know a LOT more about McLendon than that, but I also accept that what you have written is part of what I know as fact.

It may seem strange but no one has written a complete biography of McLendon. Yes, I know about Ronald Garay, and his book is on my shelf as I write. But that book tells us nothing. In fact, it is so badly written and researched that it forms the basis of obfuscating McLendon's real life story. It says nothing about McLendon being in Ireland and nothing about his political involvement in the Baltic Sea, other than to give a passing nod to a pop music station aboard a ship, It says nothing about his involvement with Radio Free Europe. It also ignores the antics in Houston and Galveston that were carried out by Charles William (Bill) Weaver on his behalf.

To unravel McLendon is to unravel David Atlee Phillips, because McLendon was his instructor concerning procedural methodology in Guatemala on behalf of fractured CIA interests. (Many writers call it "THE" CIA as if it was a tightly controlled entity. It wasn't, and neither was the so-called Mafia, with whom factions within CIA worked in the Fifties and Sixties.

To unravel Mclendon is also to unravel Clint Murchison Jr., whose father was a funding and instructing source for Senator McCarthy and his ideology. McCarthy was a puppet on a string, but for the string-pullers it is necessary to go to Dallas and look closely at the Murchison family and their associates.

If McLendon is unravelled his leads take us to Robert Kennedy who was operating his own faction of CIA, and of course it was his brother John who welcomed back Manuel Artime Buesa at a very public rally in Miami and told the freshly released POW (whose release was bought with a bribe of Castro), that JFK would soon have BAM back in Cuba where he could proudly fly his Bay of Pigs Brigade flag.

How do these dots connect?

Via a trail of previously ignored documentation about ships.

Those facts seemed harmless at the time, and so they were not vetted. I take that back. At some point the error of admitting these facts was realized and so of all things, the hefty, three volume set of Lloyd's Registry of Shipping was tampered with! (Yes, I can prove that and it was not a "sin of omission", but a deliberate act of obfuscation with false information.)

The ship trail also connects via legal and financial documents I was given about the British offshore radio operation that lasted from 1959 (with false starts), to 1967, before it was made illegal for British citizens to participate, by a participant from Texas. It did not make offshore broadcasting illegal, just British participation. Those documents led me to John Tower who sat on a panel with Frank Church that questioned Bill Colby, former Director of CIA. The same Bill Colby who I met and shook hands with in an Arlington, Texas office, and the same Bill Colby who spoke at Herbert W. Armstrong's "Carnegie Hall of the West" in Pasadena, California.

The link to John Tower comes via Pierce Langford III who was Tower's manager and pilot, and which should have caused Tower to recuse himself from his participation with Frank Church due to a conflict of interest, because Langford was up to his elbows in Texas-British offshore radio broadcasting ship grease.

The same goes for RFK and the history of two ships that were simultaneously docked in Galveston. Those ships were related to 'Operation Mongoose' and successor operations.

Now if we also look at Charles William (Bill) Weaver, McLendon's super-manager, well we find a book - written as a novel - that was probably completed by an anonymous third party after Weaver died of cancer. But in the part that Weaver wrote as historical fiction (meaning that he THINLY substituted some names to conceal true identities), he points a finger at McLendon and his cronies, who included LBJ, as being behind the assassination of JFK.

I have been investigating this story for decades, and as a result I interviewed Bill Weaver decades before he wrote his book. While he did provide me with some great pointers at that time which did unlock part of the story, the story that he later wrote about McLendon and LBJ he waited to pen until he was actually at death's door.

In all of this is a much, much bigger story involving JFK and Trident nuclear submarines which are still a hot topic in Scotland (where their British cousins are based), today. The death of JFK was not just a random act by some crazed loon, it was the result of cooperative interests who shared a dislike of the man for a variety of reasons. But in essence, the driving force behind it all was money. The same kind of money that Ike warned about concerning the 'industrial military complex'.

Then add to all of that, the weird actions of Jackie Kennedy and her made-up nonsense about 'Camelot' - just days after JFK had his head blown apart. It seems that too many people had too many reasons for the truth to be told about what really led up to the events of November 22, 1963, and of course, the subsequent silencing of Lee Harvey Oswald by Jack Ruby.

Without writing and publishing a book (here), that is how I know what I know, and what I know is fact that will pass the "beyond reasonable doubt" test.

It is not speculation.

Mervyn

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:26 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

Good description of these photos.  I think you are 100% right.  These photos lead to Liebeler's questions.    They don't go far in Walthers' WC testimony.  Also, the time of the Hertz sign is crucial to our timeline.   I read it as 12:40 pm.

HOWEVER -- please let me add one more name to my Dallas Deputies list.  The WC testimony of Deputy Roger Craig is a monkey wrench thrown into the mix.   Please add him to your able analyses of Dallas Deputy WC testimony.

Also -- may I please ask.

After you have gone through the Dallas Deputies -- there are not very many -- please move on to the Dallas Police -- there are several.   To make this easier, and to stay focused on the material of the Dallas Deputies -- I ask that you first isolate only those Dallas Police who were present at Dealey Plaza.

Here is my Dallas Police List.   There were 43 at the Dealey Plaza Scene.   

DPD HQ and Patrolmen (9):

Jesse Curry (Chief), J. Herbert Sawyer (Inspector), Don Ables (jail clerk), Earle Brown, Richard Clark (Vice), J.W. Foster, Gerald Henslee (radio dispatcher), W.E. Perry (Vice), J.C. White.

DPD Homicide Detectives (15):

Will Fritz (Captain), T.L. Baker (Lieutenant), John Adamcik, Elmer Boyd, C.W. Brown, Bob Carroll, C.N. Dhority, Marvin Johnson, James Leavelle, Henry Moore, Walter Potts, Guy Rose, Richard Sims, Richard Stovall, F.M. Turner.

DPD Traffic and Accident – Motorcycle (8):

Perdue Lawrence (Captain), Marrion Baker, E.D. Brewer, Bobby Hargis, Clyde Haygood, Thomas Hutson, Billy Martin, Joe Murphy.                         

DPD Traffic and Accident – Foot Patrol (6):

D.V. Harkness (Sergeant), Welcome Barnett, Ray Hawkins, Edgar Smith, Joe Smith, C.T. Walker.          

DPD ID Detectives (3):

J.C. Day (Lieutenant), Robert Studebaker, J.B. Hicks.

DPD Personnel Department (2):

W.R. Westbrook (Captain), Gerald Hill (Sergeant) 

This list of 43 names is still nearly half of your list of 91 names, and so it still remains too large of a list.  I propose to whittle it down to those who went inside or to the doors of the TSBD building before the rifle was found at 1:15pm CST.

In my quick review, that limits it to those marked in purple above.   Here's my new list of 14 Dallas Police employees -- and I think this is a manageable number:

DPD HQ and Patrolmen (1):

J. Herbert Sawyer (Inspector) 

DPD Homicide Detectives (6):

Will Fritz (Captain), Elmer Boyd, C.W. Brown, Bob CarrollMarvin JohnsonRichard Sims.

DPD Traffic and Accident – Motorcycle (2):

Marrion BakerThomas Hutson.                         

DPD Traffic and Accident – Foot Patrol (3):

D.V. Harkness (Sergeant), Welcome Barnett, Joe Smith.          

DPD Personnel Department (2):

W.R. Westbrook (Captain), Gerald Hill (Sergeant) 

To summarize  my request, Jason -- may we please place these 14, plus Deputy Roger Craig, highest in the queue at this time?   If so, please place Deputy Craig next.

All best,
--Paul

OK, Paul, we identified ~91 Dallas law enforcement officers in the Warren Commission testimony - and from that we've reviewed the top 19 or so who seem to have the most interesting activity on 22 NOV 63.

You once said you have produced a separate look at many of these officers, so I hope you will either post what you think is relevant here from your previous efforts, or otherwise share your analysis.  One of our goals was to keep our reading of the testimony separate so as to come to independent conclusions.

1. First, we differ somewhat on two specific officers.   Sgt David Harkness and officer Joe Smith you find less honest and forthcoming than I do.  
  2. For the others, at the highest level it seems there are at least 3 consistent patterns which coincide around a specific time and place:

(I) The timeframe of activities at the TSBD is a conflicted, confused mess.   Who does what and when is completely uncertain.   Exactly how are the shell casings arranged when found?  (if "found" at all) Why the ~45 minute delay in searching the 6th floor when witnesses pointed to the 6th floor immediately?

(II) The Tippit murder scene is almost a blank page.  Testimony around this crime is thin and sporadic.  I have no confidence that anything like a complete picture has emerged in this testimony concerning Tippit's murder and aftermath.

(III) The Texas Theatre stories are fairly consistent in my view.  What happened here seems of little dispute.   I don't think the police have much to hide here, considered as an isolated time and place, do you?

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

11 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

Paul, I aim to post primarily evidence.  The evidence speaks for itself.   If I don't have evidence, I don't post.   I understand that is frustrating to you, but I am totally happy to leave questions unanswered if I have nothing to add in the way of evidence.   So I'm not ignoring you, Paul, it's just that if I have nothing meaningful to contribute, I don't post.   I feel like Paul Trejo has already answered your concerns in this thread better than I could and that you are aware of as much evidence as I am.  So I really have nothing more to say about your concerns because I have nothing new to add -- I have no new evidence... but, as a reminder, this is IMO the pivotal evidence regarding Walker's assertion that it was Oswald who fired on him in April 1963:

Jason - thanks for the response. You have again made my point, which I think bears repeating. There is no proof that the article in the National Zeitung was, as you claim, Walker announcing to the world that Oswald not only shot JFK, he tried to kill him also. The article might just as well have been Gerard Frey proclaiming to his Nazi readership that the presumed assassin Oswald also tried to kill Walker. Ask yourself this - why would General Edwin Walker choose as his preferred mouthpiece a Nazi publication? The fact that they spoke by phone does not prove from whence the allegations arose. 

The second thing I would point out is Walker’s assertion that Oswald proclaimed his own guilt by saying he was a member of FPCC. Walker knew that Oswald was the only member of the New Orleans branch - surely he did, if Banister did. Walker had just been in New Orleans prior to November. 22. How convenient is that? Walker’s New Orleans associates played that to the hilt, all the while knowing that whatever Oswald was doing, it was not as a true believer in Castro. Walker’s line on this was the same as the CIA. 

7 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Hi Paul, sorry for the delay, I am currently in the British +6 time zone from Texas.

I entered this discussion in order to discover what is known to date about this subject. I am not an expert nor have I had any great degree of interest in the entire subject surrounding Walker-JFK-Tippit - until quite recently. Without reposting I will refer you to my lengthy explanation as to where my interest arose that I posted previously in this thread.

What I have learned is that there are a lot of opinions out there but in fact, nothing of a factual nature about anything that has been tried, tested and dusted as far as the official record is concerned.

Regarding Walker previously knowing Oswald, and regarding the alleged arrest and alleged release of Oswald for allegedly shooting at Walker, again, there are quotations from a German newspaper as the point of origin, and even that newspaper's reliability of reporting is open for question, and Walker is accused of lying for denying that he was the source of that paper's information.

So what have I learned? Nothing really. Nothing that I could rely upon as a proven and beyond reasonable doubt fact, that Oswald shot at Walker.

I have gone back and listened to the speeches of Robert Welch and Edwin Walker, and the core of their rhetoric seems to be the current rhetoric coming out of the White House, with updated modifications, and lack of party affiliation per se. The 'other side' attacking this current White House platform is so silly and boring due to endless repetition of prepared and shared statements that descend into sexual allegations of a Fifties schoolboy mentality, as to be downright silly. Meanwhile, the accusing side wants to give their own hero whose spouse engaged in previous cigar-touting sexual escapes in the Oval Office, which resulted in bullying cover-ups, a pass.

It is all so boring that I affiliate with neither side, and that goes for the Walker-JBS platform as well.

Therefore I stick to what I know for a fact, and what I know for a fact, is what brought me here via a thread that has previously been ignored by everyone.

You wrote: "What we do know about McClendon is that Ruby considered him a close friend, and apparently so did David Phillips. The two of them went on to form the Association of Former Intelligence Officers in 1975."

Oh, I know a LOT more about McLendon than that, but I also accept that what you have written is part of what I know as fact.

It may seem strange but no one has written a complete biography of McLendon. Yes, I know about Ronald Garay, and his book is on my shelf as I write. But that book tells us nothing. In fact, it is so badly written and researched that it forms the basis of obfuscating McLendon's real life story. It says nothing about McLendon being in Ireland and nothing about his political involvement in the Baltic Sea, other than to give a passing nod to a pop music station aboard a ship, It says nothing about his involvement with Radio Free Europe. It also ignores the antics in Houston and Galveston that were carried out by Charles William (Bill) Weaver on his behalf.

To unravel McLendon is to unravel David Atlee Phillips, because McLendon was his instructor concerning procedural methodology in Guatemala on behalf of fractured CIA interests. (Many writers call it "THE" CIA as if it was a tightly controlled entity. It wasn't, and neither was the so-called Mafia, with whom factions within CIA worked in the Fifties and Sixties.

To unravel Mclendon is also to unravel Clint Murchison Jr., whose father was a funding and instructing source for Senator McCarthy and his ideology. McCarthy was a puppet on a string, but for the string-pullers it is necessary to go to Dallas and look closely at the Murchison family and their associates.

If McLendon is unravelled his leads take us to Robert Kennedy who was operating his own faction of CIA, and of course it was his brother John who welcomed back Manuel Artime Buesa at a very public rally in Miami and told the freshly released POW (whose release was bought with a bribe of Castro), that JFK would soon have BAM back in Cuba where he could proudly fly his Bay of Pigs Brigade flag.

How do these dots connect?

Via a trail of previously ignored documentation about ships.

Those facts seemed harmless at the time, and so they were not vetted. I take that back. At some point the error of admitting these facts was realized and so of all things, the hefty, three volume set of Lloyd's Registry of Shipping was tampered with! (Yes, I can prove that and it was not a "sin of omission", but a deliberate act of obfuscation with false information.)

The ship trail also connects via legal and financial documents I was given about the British offshore radio operation that lasted from 1959 (with false starts), to 1967, before it was made illegal for British citizens to participate, by a participant from Texas. It did not make offshore broadcasting illegal, just British participation. Those documents led me to John Tower who sat on a panel with Frank Church that questioned Bill Colby, former Director of CIA. The same Bill Colby who I met and shook hands with in an Arlington, Texas office, and the same Bill Colby who spoke at Herbert W. Armstrong's "Carnegie Hall of the West" in Pasadena, California.

The link to John Tower comes via Pierce Langford III who was Tower's manager and pilot, and which should have caused Tower to recuse himself from his participation with Frank Church due to a conflict of interest, because Langford was up to his elbows in Texas-British offshore radio broadcasting ship grease.

The same goes for RFK and the history of two ships that were simultaneously docked in Galveston. Those ships were related to 'Operation Mongoose' and successor operations.

Now if we also look at Charles William (Bill) Weaver, McLendon's super-manager, well we find a book - written as a novel - that was probably completed by an anonymous third party after Weaver died of cancer. But in the part that Weaver wrote as historical fiction (meaning that he THINLY substituted some names to conceal true identities), he points a finger at McLendon and his cronies, who included LBJ, as being behind the assassination of JFK.

I have been investigating this story for decades, and as a result I interviewed Bill Weaver decades before he wrote his book. While he did provide me with some great pointers at that time which did unlock part of the story, the story that he later wrote about McLendon and LBJ he waited to pen until he was actually at death's door.

In all of this is a much, much bigger story involving JFK and Trident nuclear submarines which are still a hot topic in Scotland (where their British cousins are based), today. The death of JFK was not just a random act by some crazed loon, it was the result of cooperative interests who shared a dislike of the man for a variety of reasons. But in essence, the driving force behind it all was money. The same kind of money that Ike warned about concerning the 'industrial military complex'.

Then add to all of that, the weird actions of Jackie Kennedy and her made-up nonsense about 'Camelot' - just days after JFK had his head blown apart. It seems that too many people had too many reasons for the truth to be told about what really led up to the events of November 22, 1963, and of course, the subsequent silencing of Lee Harvey Oswald by Jack Ruby.

Without writing and publishing a book (here), that is how I know what I know, and what I know is fact that will pass the "beyond reasonable doubt" test.

It is not speculation.

Mervyn

Mervyn - Thanks for the summary. I have read most of your posts about this little known series of connections with interest. What I would like you to expand upon is the connection as you see it with RFK. I’d also like to know whether you have come across any info relating to Jack Crichton and Colonel Brandstetter in all of this. Is it possible for instance that the underground communications bunker in Dallas which Peter Dale Scott calls the Continuity of Government bunker was in communication with any offshore ships? I ask because it was Crichton and his 488th Army reserve Intelligence unit that manned the communications bunker. 

What is the name of the Weaver book? Perhaps I can find a copy. 

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

Mervyn - Thanks for the summary. I have read most of your posts about this little known series of connections with interest. What I would like you to expand upon is the connection as you see it with RFK. I’d also like to know whether you have come across any info relating to Jack Crichton and Colonel Brandstetter in all of this. Is it possible for instance that the underground communications bunker in Dallas which Peter Dale Scott calls the Continuity of Government bunker was in communication with any offshore ships? I ask because it was Crichton and his 488th Army reserve Intelligence unit that manned the communications bunker. 

What is the name of the Weaver book? Perhaps I can find a copy. 

Hi Paul.

Sorry I have not come across the name of Jack Crichton and Colonel Brandstetter, and the methodology used to link CIA financial interests to the offshore stations is probably best explained by this work: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Who-Paid-Piper-Cultural-Cold%2C+stonor%2Bsaunders&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3AWho-Paid-Piper-Cultural-Cold\c+stonor%2Bsaunders

As for Bill Weaver's book https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=charles+w+weaver+triple&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Acharles+w+weaver+triple

I originally paid a fortune to obtain a copy but a colleague of mine recently located a copy at a reasonable commercial price. I reviewed his book at: https://www.amazon.com/Triple-Double-Cross-Conspiracies-Kennedy/dp/1931823707/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1523123133&sr=8-1&keywords=charles+weaver+triple#customerReviews

November 29, 2017

Verified Purchase
This book, like the George Bernard book about the National Enquirer that lifts the lid off the Radio Caroline myth, sort of lifts a lid off a lot of questions relating to the real purpose of Radio Nord as a temporary fill-in for the service area of Radio Free Europe - which at the time did not cover the Baltic States. I met Bill Weaver in Texas after he retired, and he told me about a visit by Ronan O'Rahilly to Houston in June 1963. At the time I did not know what if anything, to make of this information. But now that a lot of other documentation has come to light it puts Gordon McLendon in the role of a CIA propaganda operative who had been working in Ireland, long before he got involved with Sweden. The Kotschack book about Radio Nord begins with a rubbish story about McLendon and goes out of its way to conceal the real purpose of Radio Nord. Bill Weaver goes further and ties McLendon to the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and there does seem to be a lot of credible evidence that links both Jack Ruby and McLendon together. But that is where the ship Mi Amigo comes in, which Weaver describes under its previous name of Bon Jour. What Weaver does not do in this book, is bring the Mi Amigo to Galveston where Weaver had personal management of it, and that is all documented in the many news reports that were published in the Galveston Daily News of the day, and now available on line. Since Weaver knew that he was dying before he wrote this book, I don't understand his reason for using a few fake names among real names, or why he gave a silly and fake ending to the story about the Mi Amigo. It's as if he had something to fear by not telling everyone that the Mi Amigo was in Galveston and that he was managing it. But then the book itself is a mystery. I had to pay a small fortune to buy a copy of it!