The Education Forum

Need single bullet theory diagram

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

The evidence supporting the SBT had been contorted to support the proposition. it does not hold up under scrutiny/close examination. when I am free to disclose the  news, i will share with this group. 

Does this evidence involves tracing over the films from Dealey Plaza into a 3d model like before?

10 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

I never said any such thing, and you know it.

Stop putting (false) claims in my mouth, OK?

Let's review:  several years ago you cited the Croft 3 photo as showing significant elevation of JFK;s jacket.

I pointed out that there was a normal amount of shirt collar visible around JFK's neck -- which means his jacket collar sat in a normal position just above the base of his neck.

I asked you how could 2 inches of his jacket and an equal amount of his shirt elevate entirely above the "T1 SBT inshoot" without pushing up on his jacket collar at the base of his neck?

You readily admitted the jacket wasn't significantly elevated.

I will ask again:  Davey, do you know where Kennedy bought his shirts and what he paid for them?

I will give you a hint.  He did not buy them off the rack at Sears.

The shirt he was killed in was made by Charles Dillon in NYC.

At that time, their shirts went for as much as 75.00.  Which would be about 675 bucks today.  

Now, how can anyone pay that much for a poorly tailored shirt that did not form fit?

On 6/28/2018 at 1:31 AM, David Von Pein said:

If you can't figure out that the Single-Bullet Theory is the truth, I feel sorry for your poor investigative skills.

As Vincent Bugliosi said in his book, the SBT is "so obvious that a child could author it".

That’s pretty lame David. You had your “investigation” done for you , 50 years ago; and you can say “ but Blugosi said!.....,”

You don’t have to investigate; you don’t have to put yourself out to criticism. Any criticism that comes your way falls straight upon the WC and VB.

On 6/28/2018 at 12:33 PM, David Von Pein said:

I never said any such thing, and you know it.

Stop putting (false) claims in my mouth, OK?

The exact words you used to describe the amount of jacket elevation in Croft 3 was "a little bit."

Yes!

The bullet hole in JFK's shirt is 4 inches below the bottom of the collar -- the defect in the jacket 4.125 inches below the bottom of the collar.

The jacket was elevated "a little bit."

Thank you, David, no further questions.

On 6/26/2018 at 6:41 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

David Von Pein in 2003:  the defects in JFK's shirt and jacket were both elevated 2 inches, so the bullet holes aligned with T1.

David Von Pein in 2014:  the defects in JFK's shirt and jacket weren't elevated much at all, so the bullet holes aligned with T1. 

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/The "Bunching Up" Of JFK's Clothing

Edited by David Von Pein

6 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Quote on from the above:

CLIFF VARNELL SAID:

David,

Your analysis of the Dealey Plaza photos destroys the single bullet theory.

You conceded the clothing wasn't bunched up much at all in the Croft photo, remember?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Quote me saying that, Cliff. Because I sure as heck don't remember ever saying that.

Kennedy's jacket was, of course, "bunched up" in the Croft picture. Anyone with one (bad) eye can easily see that.

15c.%2BCroft%2BPhoto%2BShowing%2BJFK%27s%2BCar%2BOn%2BElm%2BStreet.jpg

Did I say something years ago to you about the clothing not being bunched "much at all"? Is that the key phrase? Or are you misstating my quotes? (Just wondering.)

CLIFF VARNELL SAID:

In this post you acknowledge that, in the past, you've admitted JFK's clothing wasn't bunched up significantly on Houston St.

In this post you acknowledge that JFK's jacket was bunched up "a bit" in the Croft photo.

"A bit" of bunched clothing is a fraction of an inch, David, not 3 inches.

In this post you refine your analysis that JFK's jacket was bunched up "a little bit" since his shirt collar is clearly visible in Croft.

"The jacket collar could be "hiked up" a little bit and still have some of JFK's white shirt visible." -- DVP

This photo destroys the SBT.

The shirt collar is visible. The jacket collar sat in a normal position at the base of his neck. Otherwise, the full band of white shirt collar wouldn't be visible, right?

Your SBT requires 3 inches of shirt bunch-up and a near-equal amount of jacket bunch-up.

How could multiple inches of shirt and jacket bunch up entirely above the SBT inshoot at the base of JFK's neck without pushing up on the jacket collar at the base of his neck?

Only "a little bit" of jacket could be bunched up under those circumstances.

Your acknowledgement of this fact destroys your Zombie Pet Theory, David.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Oh, brother.

Cliff Varnell thinks those previous comments I made somehow mean I can no longer believe (or in any way support) the SBT.

Cliff's middle initial must be D (for "Desperation").

<quote off>

One more time:

"The jacket collar could be "hiked up" a little bit and still have some of JFK's white shirt visible." -- DVP

all extant photos were included along with precise laser measurements that takes into account changes in Dealey Plaza. The software engineers were independent and not paid by any organization. The incorrect wound locations relied on by the WC and others on this page were tested along with the correct wound locations. No cartoonish manipulation like that done by Dale Myers. Errors of prior renactments are also shown. The model can be  used to test ANY potential shooting perch. 

6 minutes ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

all extant photos were included along with precise laser measurements that takes into account changes in Dealey Plaza. The software engineers were independent and not paid by any organization. The incorrect wound locations relied on by the WC and others on this page were tested along with the correct wound locations. No cartoonish manipulation like that done by Dale Myers. Errors of prior renactments are also shown. The model can be  used to test ANY potential shooting perch. 

Lawrence, up to now do you feel the fraudulent nature of the Single Bullet Theory has been in doubt?

5 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

Thanks Lawrence. Sorry I asked the same question twice in another thread.