The Education Forum

Dallas Conference

You beat me to the punch there Joseph.

And who better to be the closing act of the Dallas Conference and enlighten us about the topic of the  "Deep State" than dirty trickster Roger Stone. How else could he earn a living? A Nixon man to the end, that he actually had Nixon's image tattooed on his back.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

CAPA will have a conference on Nov. 15th at the old red court house building. Tentative title is "Completing the Historic Record".we will invite key witnesses who will discuss what they knew but werent allowed to publicly share in the past. We will also plan to preview the 3D animation of Dealey Plaza that will put the final nail in the SBT coffin. announcement will be forthcoming-hopefully  in next week or so

34 minutes ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

CAPA will have a conference on Nov. 15th at the old red court house building. Tentative title is "Completing the Historic Record".we will invite key witnesses who will discuss what they knew but werent allowed to publicly share in the past. We will also plan to preview the 3D animation of Dealey Plaza that will put the final nail in the SBT coffin. announcement will be forthcoming-hopefully  in next week or so

I find this notion pernicious, frankly.

The SBT was dead and buried in the office of Arlen Specter in the summer of 1966.

Gaeton Fonzi put the clothing evidence in Specter's face and the author of the SBT had an emotional meltdown.

That should have ended the matter but LNers and self-aggrandizing CTs have attempted to keep this zombie crap going for the the last 52 years.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Why do folks make a Big Deal out of disproving the SBT?

A six year old could do it with the help of a five year old.

Lawrence, my question about this new animation is -- is it going to recognize the T3 back wound?

Disproving the SBT is the least of the T3  back wound's significance.

T3 is too low to have been associated with the hairline fracture of the right T1 transverse process, which could only have been caused by a shot to the throat from the front.

Lawrence, you don't get a gold star for using lasers to disprove the SBT if you are going to obfuscate the T3 back wound.

Just now, Cliff Varnell said:

Why do folks make a Big Deal out of disproving the SBT?

A six year old could do it with the help of a five year old.

Lawrence, my question about this new animation is -- is it going to recognize the T3 back wound?

Disproving the SBT is the least of the T3  back wound's significance.

T3 is too low to have been associated with the hairline fracture of the right T1 transverse process, which could only have been caused by a shot to the throat from the front.

Lawrence, you don't get a gold star for using lasers to disprove the SBT if you are going to obfuscate the T3 back wound.

I feel the same about the thread on the same topic. Why can’t we concentrate on who did it? 

12 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I feel the same about the thread on the same topic. Why can’t we concentrate on who did it? 

I'm with you, Paul.

Where does that concentration start, however?

I suggest the physical evidence, and a round up of the prevaricators.

The root physical facts of the JFK assassination -- pooh poohed for decades but not intellectually challenged -- are:

JFK's T3 back wound had no exit, no round found in the body at autopsy.

His throat wound was an entrance with no exit, no round found during the autopsy.

The FBI had been briefed by civilians from the US Army Special Operations Division to look for that wound pattern, which would be the result of a high tech attack from outside the country.

There is nothing theoretical about any of the above.

Leads galore, looks to me.

Will "Completing the Historical Record" continue CAPA's no fly zone over the root facts?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

25 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I'm with you, Paul.

Where does that concentration start, however?

I suggest the physical evidence, and a round up of the prevaricators.

The root physical facts of the JFK assassination -- pooh poohed for decades but not intellectually challenged -- are:

JFK's T3 back wound had no exit, no round found in the body at autopsy.

His throat wound was an entrance with no exit, no round found during the autopsy.

The FBI had been briefed by civilians from the US Army Special Operations Division to look for that wound pattern, which would be the result of a high tech attack from outside the country.

There is nothing theoretical about any of the above.

Leads galore, looks to me.

Will "Completing the Historical Record" continue CAPA's no fly zone over the root facts?

What are you referring to hen you say 'from outside the country''?

16 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

What are you referring to hen you say 'from outside the country''?

Charles Senseney developed blood soluble weapons for the CIA program MKNAOMI, here's a bit of his Church Committee testimony. The FBI knew what offensive capabilities had been developed at Ft. Detrick, but they were officially briefed on foreign use of MKNAOMI-style technology.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/church/reports/vol1/pdf/ChurchV1_6_Senseney.pdf

<quote on, emphasis added>

Senseney: And the only thing that I can say is, I just have to suppose that, having been told to maintain the sort of show and tell

display of hardware that we had on sort of stockpile for them, these were not items that could be used. They were display

items like you would see in a museum, and they used those to show to the agents as well as to the FBI, to acquaint them

with possible ways that other people could attack our own people. (pg 163)

[Sen. Howard] Baker: ...There are about 60 agencies of Government that do either intelligence or law enforcement work.

Senseney: I am sure most all of those knew of what we were doing; yes...

...The FBI never used anything. They were only shown so they could be aware of what might be brought into the country.

(pg 166)

<quote off>

The FBI was primed to blame all hole/no metal wounds on foreign perps.

2 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Wasn’t Army Intel involved in MKNAOMI?

US Army Special Operations Division.  Ft. Detrick was like a pit stop where operatives would pick up their blood soluble dart weapons.

1 hour ago, Micah Mileto said:

Does the animation show the margin of error for tracing over people on 2d films? Does it match the other films taken at Dealey Plaza besides the Zapruder Film?

Lawrence already answered this in another thread:

all extant photos were included along with precise laser measurements that takes into account changes in Dealey Plaza. The software engineers were independent and not paid by any organization. The incorrect wound locations relied on by the WC and others on this page were tested along with the correct wound locations. No cartoonish manipulation like that done by Dale Myers. Errors of prior renactments are also shown. The model can be  used to test ANY potential shooting perch. 

Salivating intensifies.