The Education Forum

JFK Secret Service Agent: hole in windshield of limo!

27 minutes ago, Tony Krome said:

Care to explain why a guy 10 feet from the business end of a firing rifle stated to the Warren Commission that he "did not pay any attention to it" ? 

The WC did not take any sworn statements from the pigeons.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Shot-1 at pseudo Z103-113 that hit the signal arm was not difficult -- anyone could have dunnit.

Shot-2 at Z218 hit jfk in the back, a few inches off center, a good shot, he had had over 5 seconds to reload & aim using the Carcano steel sights, & jfk was going away rather than across, almost a stationary target -- anyhow one good shot duznt prove much.

Oswald decided not to fire his remaining bullet -- which would have been fired at about Z313 -- Oswald had already stood up & back from the window at Z313 -- & he saw Hickey blow jfk's head apart at Z313-- anyhow Oswald must have been happy with his shot-2 -- alltho that duznt make much sense koz i feel sure that Oswald could not have been sure whether or where he might have hit jfk -- there was no explosion of blood & guts -- almost no obvious reaction from jfk -- just a slight raising of his hands & a slight lean forward -- so why did Oswald decide not to fire again -- a mystery -- praps Oswald suddenly went into flight mode.

OK - got it! 👌

On 9/4/2018 at 1:55 PM, Joe Bauer said:

The magic bullet fell out almost pristine onto a stretcher after hitting and fracturing bones inside of Connally?

Yet the same type of bullet "explodes" upon hitting JFK's skull bone?

Oh boy.

Anyway...

The bullet (CE-399) leaves the muzzle of the Carcano traveling around 2100 feet per second.

The bullet, traveling roughly 1700 feet per second, strikes Kennedy in the upper back and exits the neck.

The bullet, now slowed having passed through Kennedy's neck, hits Connally in the back, causing an 8mm x 15mm elliptical wound. This wound measurement proves that the bullet was tumbling when it hit Connally's back, proof that the bullet had passed through something else BEFORE hitting Connally in the back.

The bullet, now traveling at around 1300 to 1400 feet per second, strikes Connally's fifth rib, completely shattering it. Damage to the bullet was minimal due to the fact that it was not traveling anywhere near full speed when it struck the rib.

The bullet exits Connally's chest and while traveling less than half(?) of it's original rate of speed, enters the right wrist, striking the radius bone. Again, damage to the bullet is minimal because of it's slow rate of speed when it struck the radius.

Basically, the bullet was traveling fast enough to cause damage to bones, but not fast enough to be damaged by impact with the bones. Every traveling bullet has a threshold where it is moving fast enough to destroy but not fast enough to be destroyed. Because it first passed through Kennedy, this bullet was within that threshold when it struck Connally's rib.

The bullet exits the palm side of the wrist and while traveling at less than one-fifth of it's original speed, enters the left thigh and embedding itself in the thigh muscles. The bullet didn't go any further because it was not traveling fast enough upon striking the thigh.

The bottom line is that damage to the bullet was minimal because, when it struck rib bone and radius bone, it simply had been slowed considerably, moving too slowly to be damaged. The bullet would have been greatly fragmented (basically destroyed), if when it struck the radius bone in Connally's right wrist, it was traveling at the same rate of speed as it was when it struck Kennedy in the upper back.

On 9/2/2019 at 12:27 PM, John Butler said:

Sorry Joe B,

I don't know how I missed this.  I would have responded.  That was in Sept. 2018 and I could have been on a vacation trip.  I do two a year, one in the spring and one in the fall.

pres_limo_blood_and_matter.jpg

This photo seems to be staged to match the lone gunman / single bullet / shooting from the Sniper's Nest theories.  I don't know what that pink material is.  We are supposed to think this is Kennedy's brain tissue.  The way it is distributed would match the theories mentioned above and for supporters of the WC this would be conclusive.

I don't believe it at all.  This appears staged.  Jackie could not have sat in those alleged remains and have very little stains on the back of her skirt.  Or, for that matter the front of her outfit.  The mess in the vehicle doesn't match the blood stains on her outfit.

Jackies-dress-stains-montage.jpg

The spot that President Kennedy sat in seems to be cleaned.  You can see where blood stains have been wiped away and where others are being wiped on, or the beginning of wiping away.

This appears staged.  Jackie could not have sat in those alleged remains and have very little stains on the back of her skirt.

Who says Jackie sat in the remains?  Where do you think President Kennedy's head went as soon as Jackie got out onto the trunk?

On 9/3/2019 at 7:21 AM, Paul Bacon said:

I think the pictures are taken inside the Secret Service garage.

My memory is fuzzy, but Harrison Livingstone in his book High Treason goes into the provenance of the limousine and the windshield and how the bullet hole evidence was negated.  And Doug Horne covers the subject thoroughly and credibly.  Within the first few days after the assassination, the vehicle was sent (flown?) to Detroit.  There was a witness there who confirmed the windshield had a through and through bullet hole right where you see it in the Altgens photo.

As I said, my memory is fuzzy about who covered this info, but the story is the same. 

Within the first few days after the assassination, the vehicle was sent (flown?) to Detroit.  There was a witness there...

No.

Cincinnati, not Detroit.

So what witness are you referring to?

Edited by Bill Brown

2 hours ago, Bill Brown said:

Within the first few days after the assassination, the vehicle was sent (flown?) to Detroit.  There was a witness there...

No.

Cincinnati, not Detroit.

No, before the limo was shipped to Hess & Eisenhardt in Cincinnati, it was flown to Detroit. The witness was George Whittaker of the Ford Motor Company.

https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/weldon_whittaker.mp4

Edited by Gil Jesus

15 minutes ago, Gil Jesus said:

No, before the limo was shipped to Hess & Eisenhardt in Cincinnati, it was flown to Detroit. The witness was George Whittaker of the Ford Motor Company.

https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/weldon_whittaker.mp4

Driven by a Secret Service agent from D.C. to Detroit.  The windshield was removed while the limo was still in D.C., so how could a guy in Detroit be used in determining whether or not there was a hole in the windshield?

6 minutes ago, Bill Brown said:

Driven by a Secret Service agent from D.C. to Detroit.  The windshield was removed while the limo was still in D.C., so how could a guy in Detroit be used in determining whether or not there was a hole in the windshield?

https://thewhitakerhoax.wordpress.com/

2 hours ago, Bill Brown said:

No.

Cincinnati, not Detroit.

Rabbit trails...

2 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

Rabbit trails...

Have been reading some of that stuff -- Fetzer is silly, Weldon is silly.

I dont understand t&t Holers. I reckon that every kind of handgun or rifle from every kind of range would make a giant hole in every kind of glass windshield every time. There would be no room for any argument re there being some kind of small hole, eg not much bigger than a pencil. But clearly the windshield did not have a small hole nor a large hole, it had a chip on the inside, plus some shortish radiating cracks (in the first minute)(& in the first hour)(& on the first day)(photos).

Hence, the slug (or a fragment) made the crack after hitting something at an earlier time. A direct hit by a whole slug would have made a giant hole, as usual.

Oswald's shot-1, that ricocheted off the signal arm is an unlikely cause of the crack. The fragments would be flying almost parallel to the slope of the windshield, unless a fragment had a second dose of ricochet off something.

The cause of the crack is the remnant slug that had passed throo jfk's skull.

BTW, there is no 'Secret Service Garage'.  It is called the White House Garage...