The Education Forum

Bush not in Dallas- He is dead

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

THats simply not true, I addressed it directly, I said it was irrelevant as it was at the start of Houston. And I'll say it again. 

You brought up the subject of earlier photos -- that's a clear shot.

How is it irrelevant?

Because it destroys your claims,,,

6 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

You brought up the subject of earlier photos -- that's a clear shot.

How is it irrelevant?

Because it destroys your claims,,,

No because there are ten others that show the collar much higher and like I have now said three times, it at the start of Houston. 

13 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

No because there are ten others that show the collar much higher and like I have now said three times, it at the start of Houston. 

The shirt collar is visible in all those Elm St. photos -- so the jacket collar dropped into an elevated position?

The jacket collar dropped but the rest of the jacket had gross vertical ease?

Demonstrate, please.

11 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

No, I don't mean those 20 people (whoever they are supposed to be.) I mean the 20 medical professionals who handled and treated Kennedy at Parkland Hospital. They all saw a gaping wound on the back of Kennedy's head.

If you are unaware of what they said, see these two posts:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25328-james-c-jenkins-jfk-autopsy-pathologist/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-389402

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25328-james-c-jenkins-jfk-autopsy-pathologist/?do=findComment&comment=389407

Mind you, I'm aware of everything that has ever been said in this case, good or bad !
And I'll tell you this : your "20 medical professionals saw a gaping wound" is nothing more than a factoid. It never happened.
Do you really believe that Trauma room 1 at Parkland was a circus or a museum where people could line up like visitors and, each in their turn, take time to look at the president's wounds while jotting down their impressions ?
Let me tell you this : according to Doctor Perry, just a few people really saw the wound at the back of JFK's head, if any. 
As far as what happened at Parkland that day, I'd rather believe Doctor Perry than you. I'll believe Doctor's Perry's statements over anything you say, any day !
(I'll try to upload a copy of a letter I received from Doctor Perry. At the time I exchanged messages with several doctors and all of them agreed with the official version, by the way)

Edited by François Carlier

6 minutes ago, Adam Johnson said:

jfk in limo.jpg

No visible shirt collar at the back of JFK's head!

All the Elm St. photos show a normal amount of shirt collar above the jacket collar.

The jacket collar dropped quickly on Houston St, and the fraction of an inch of fabric beneath it dropped slowly.

Thank you!

Edited by Cliff Varnell

On 12/8/2018 at 9:17 PM, W. Niederhut said:

There was certainly a lot of GHWB mythologizing in the mainstream media this week, and nothing in the MSM about the 1963 Hoover memo about "Mr. George Bush of the CIA," (publicized by Joseph McBride.)  Nor did I read any MSM articles about GHWB's ambassador to Iraq telling Saddam Hussein prior to the Gulf War that the U.S. would not interfere in Iraq's border disputes with Kuwait.

Most of what I know about the real "Mr. George Bush of the CIA" comes from reading Russ Baker's book, Family of Secrets, (and Kevin Phillips' American Dynasty) and Mr. Baker published three excellent articles recently at WhoWhatWhy.org about the non-mythological GHWB history.

https://whowhatwhy.org/2018/12/03/george-h-w-bush-shaped-history-but-not-the-way-were-told/

https://whowhatwhy.org/2018/12/04/elite-secret-society-tied-bush-to-circles-of-power/

https://whowhatwhy.org/2018/12/07/bush-41-the-triumph-of-manners-over-truth/

Thanks for the links. I agree.  I am re-reading Family of Secrets now.  

1 hour ago, Adam Johnson said:

jfk in limo.jpg

Nice photo.  Do you have a source for it? Thanks.

9 hours ago, Jake Hammond said:

I am unable to upload more images but there are at least 10 images of JFK that day with a bunched up shirt which ripples at least 1" just under the collar. 1"of course doubles to two inches, and thats conservative. 

You keep saying that the shirt was bunched up on 11/22/63. How do you know that? You do realize that you cannot see the shirt, don't you?

If you wish to speculate that the shirt is bunched up, then fine. But you need to speak of it as speculation, not fact. If you wish anybody to believe your hypothesis, you need to, at the very least, tell us how it is that the shirt rose up that far. There had to have been forces pushing the shirt up for that to happen. What are your proposed force?

Better yet, simply demonstrate that a shirt can indeed rise up that much. Given that you're in that business it shouldn't be hard for you to experiment. Once you've discovered a way for it to work the way you describe, you can make a video of  it and post it here. The video should show someone with the shirt initially  in proper position, followed by putting the jacket on. Sit on a car bench, wave your hand, etc., till the shirt bunches up. Then take the jacket off and post the results. The whole video needs to be continuous... no splicing.

8 hours ago, Jake Hammond said:

I'll do it on a mannequin now and upload the images when my image credit refreshes ( I seem to have maxed it out )

Jake,

Forum members are each allotted only 1 MB of disk space for holding photos and other image files. If you want to post more, you need to first remove photos posted earlier. I show how to do that here:

For those who post large files and/or who want to leave their photo posted indefinitely, the only solution is to use a third party photo host for saving photos, and then post LINKs to those files here on the forum.

David Von Pein has devised what I believe to be the best FREE system for doing this. I don't know precisely how it works (because I haven't done it myself yet), but it goes like this: Use Google Photos (IIRC) to store the photos, and then post them on a Google Blogger page. The reason for posting them in a Google blog is that that makes the photos public (i.e. viewable by others). Once that is done, just click the photo in Blogger and copy its URL (web address), and paste that in a forum post. The image will appear within a second or two.

You need to have a Google account to do this. It's free.