The Education Forum

Trump the new JFK?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Trump and Putin are such good buddies, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Trump says he doubts that this happened. Pictures and video? So what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIlEYGFBECU

The old saying "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see" needs updating. You can't believe that much of what you see anymore. The video linked above is only one of numerous examples of how things seen via forms of media (news, internet, etc) should always be suspect. To think otherwise is to be credulous and gullible. Never mind that Faux News has severe credibility issues (or integrity, or reliability, or, or...) This applies to other news and media outlets, but Fox is special.

Now Trump in Japan is actually joking with his buddy Putin about Russia meddling in U.S. elections. Does anyone remember if JFK joked with Khrushchev about Russian missiles in Cuba?

4 hours ago, David Andrews said:

When are we going to get Cuban cigars in the US?  Can't Trump do that much for us?

That and the rest of the classified documents, right?   We're still waiting.  Anything still classified, well - why is that?  We used cameras back then & don't want to divulge how?  I think cameras have evolved since 1963.  Same goes for any form of electronic surveillance.  We all know that everyone spies on everyone.  

I've been avoiding this thread because of the title, but I'm bored because there have been few posts to read here lately.  (Give me something to read, and I'll be quiet.)  The current administration is nothing like JFK, but I also know that nothing that I can say will sway those who hold the opinion that the current commander in chief is Jesus in human form.