The Education Forum

NATO's Secret Armies, Operation Gladio and JFK

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Robert, I don't generally read long, or really long posts, they often tend to be self serving or even distracting from the topic.  But I sometimes skip to the end to see if there is one.  You got me with Jack Ruby was George Hunter White's informant.  Any proof for that somewhere in all of the above?  (Concisely?)

Edited by Ron Bulman

Robert - I really hope we get to read Albarelli’s last book. Meanwhile, what do you make of Daniel Sheehan’s allegations of the drug operations run out of Colonia Dignidad connecting to Mexico’s DFS?

On 4/16/2020 at 9:10 PM, Rob Couteau said:

One of the really shameful things about Bancroft's book, which I read a number of years ago while doing research on Carl Jung (Bancroft's former psychotherapist) is that she never mentions the war crimes of Gisevius or explains why he was such a scoundrel. Instead he's portrayed as a sympathetic character. 

Rob, briefly, what were the war crimes of Gisevius?  If these are discussed in an article of yours, could you link it here?  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I should explain why, as a courtesy, why I deleted all of my posts on this forum and why I am back now.

After I started posting about the late Hank Albarelli's work into the "Stay-behind" elements involved with the murder of President Kennedy, forum member Anthony Thorne placed Ms. Leslie Sharp, a person who was working with my late friend H.P. “Hank” Albarelli Jr. on his book "Coup in Dallas: Who Killed JFK and Why", in contact with me.

She then started probing me for information.

Specifically, what I knew about Hank Albarelli's research, how and when I met Hank and what I knew about this other unfinished book projects.

I told her that I first contacted Mr. Albarelli because I needed help with a whistleblowers claim I was making against the Veterans Affairs Administration in regards to a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder stressor statement about certain Joint Special Operations Command personnel involved in war crimes I witnessed committed under the NATO International Security Assistance Forces operational structure while I was deployed to Afghanistan.

Incidentally, when I asked Ms. Leslie Sharp about the release date time-tables surrounding Hank's ten books before he passed away, with the following working titles: 

1. "Coup in Dallas: Who Killed JFK and Why"

2. "Wormwood Exposed: The Truth About Frank Olson and Other Terrible Mistakes"

3. "CIA Femme Fatale: The Life of June Cobb"

4. "An Unauthorized History of CIA Projects QJ/WIN and ZR/RIFLE"

5. "Lee Harvey Oswald and New York City, June 1962: A Complete Investigation and Substantial Questions and Issues

6. "Project ARTICHOKE and the CIA's Development of Enhanced Interrogation Techniques"

7. "Exploiting Evil: Project PAPERCLIP, the Pentagon, CIA, and Human Experimentation"

8. "The Secret History of LSD and the CIA"

9. "Midnight Climax: The Life and Time of George Hunter White, Federal Narcotics and CIA Agent Extraordinaire"

10. "Lee Harvey Oswald and The Manchurian Candidate, 1959-1963"

I was told, under no uncertain terms, that she signed some "...oath of confidentiality..." gag-waiver with the publishers of Hank's work and I could not be given an answer about any element of Hank's research. Ms. Sharp then said, quite bluntly, that she did not believe I was in contact with Hank, because I did not sign such a oath.

Then Ms. Leslie Sharp started saying, for the sake of saving face on my account, I should delete all of my posts about the "Stay-behind" elements, because what Hank Albarelli told me in private conversation was not pertinent to the conclusions he came to in the final product of his book (which I highly doubt, in retrospect).

Then Ms. Leslie Sharp aggressively pushed me to delete my posts in order to "protect the memory of Hank" (pulling on my damn heart-strings).

Then, after I said I would, under no circumstances, not delete my posts, I was viciously threatened by Ms. Leslie Sharp that she would hit me with a "cease and desist" lawsuit by Simon & Schuster if I said or wrote anything more, ad infinitum, about the conversations that I had Hank Albarelli about his research into the JFK murder or anything about his unreleased books.

I am only coming forward now, because I have sought legal counsel of my own on the matter and am now aware of my legal rights, such as they are.

I did nothing illegal by relaying the content of private conversations, and I now consider what Ms, Leslie Sharp did a form of electronic harassment. 

Does anyone know how to I can recover and put back the posts I deleted? 

I will start reconstruction of the posts I made, in a few days, if no one can help me recover the data.

Edited by Robert Montenegro

On 5/4/2020 at 11:50 AM, Guest Bart Kamp said:

If posted before then soz.

Thanks to Malcolm Blunt. Scans by me.

Intelligence and national security by Roy Godson.

[wiki] Godson testified before the United States House of Representatives, United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, as an expert on violence in Central America.[5] He testified before the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence in 2017, to give background on the Senate investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.[7]

2 hours ago, Robert Montenegro said:

I should explain why, as a courtesy, why I deleted all of my posts on this forum and why I am back now.

After I started posting about the late Hank Albarelli's work into the "Stay-behind" elements involved with the murder of President Kennedy, forum member Anthony Thorne placed Ms. Leslie Sharp, a person who was working with my late friend H.P. “Hank” Albarelli Jr. on his book "Coup in Dallas: Who Killed JFK and Why".

She then started probing me for information.

Specifically, what I knew about Hank Albarelli's research, how and when I met Hank and what I knew about this other unfinished book projects.

I told her that I first contacted Mr. Albarelli because I needed help with a whistleblowers claim I was making against the Veterans Affairs Administration in regards to a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder stressor statement about certain Joint Special Operations Command personnel involved in war crimes I witnessed committed under the NATO International Security Assistance Forces operational structure while I was deployed to Afghanistan.

Incidentally, when I asked Ms. Leslie Sharp about the release date time-tables surrounding Hank's ten books before he passed away, with the following working titles: 

1. "Coup in Dallas: Who Killed JFK and Why"

2. "Wormwood Exposed: The Truth About Frank Olson and Other Terrible Mistakes"

3. "CIA Femme Fatale: The Life of June Cobb"

4. "An Unauthorized History of CIA Projects QJ/WIN and ZR/RIFLE"

5. "Lee Harvey Oswald and New York City, June 1962: A Complete Investigation and Substantial Questions and Issues

6. "Project ARTICHOKE and the CIA's Development of Enhanced Interrogation Techniques"

7. "Exploiting Evil: Project PAPERCLIP, the Pentagon, CIA, and Human Experimentation"

8. "The Secret History of LSD and the CIA"

9. "Midnight Climax: The Life and Time of George Hunter White, Federal Narcotics and CIA Agent Extraordinaire"

10. "Lee Harvey Oswald and The Manchurian Candidate, 1959-1963"

I was told, under no uncertain terms, that she signed some "...oath of confidentiality..." gag-waiver with the publishers of Hank's work and I could not be given an answer about any element of Hank's research. Ms. Sharp then said, quite bluntly, that she did not believe I was in contact with Hank, because I did not sign such a oath.

Then Ms. Leslie Sharp started saying, for the sake of saving face on my account, I should delete all of my posts about the "Stay-behind" elements, because what Hank Albarelli told me in private conversation was not pertinent to the conclusions he came to in the final product of his book (which I highly doubt, in retrospect).

Then Ms. Leslie Sharp aggressively pushed me to delete my posts in order to "protect the memory of Hank" (pulling on my damn heart-strings).

Then, after I said I would, under no circumstances, not delete my posts, I was viciously threatened by Ms. Leslie Sharp that she would hit me with a "cease and desist" lawsuit by Simon & Schuster if I said or wrote anything more, ad infinitum, about the conversations that I had Hank Albarelli about his research into the JFK murder or anything about his unreleased books.

I am only coming forward now, because I have sought legal counsel of my own on the matter and am now aware of my legal rights, such as they are.

I did nothing illegal by relaying the content of private conversations, and I now consider what Ms, Leslie Sharp did a form of electronic harassment. 

Does anyone know how to I can recover and put back the posts I deleted? 

I will start reconstruction of the posts I made, in a few days, if no one can help me recover the data.

Ms. Leslie Sharp can bite me, by the way...

Simon & Schuster Digital Sales distributes the e-book of Coup in Dallas for Skyhorse, apparently this work alone among H. P. A.'s e-books.

As far as legal action goes, someone might claim that they could get a major publisher's attorneys to send a cease and desist letter, but whether that document would be followed by a costly legal action such as seeking a court injunction against discussing H. P. A. is highly uncertain.  The cost of an actual suit might exceed the revenues from at least one future H. P. A. e-book. 

More uncertain is whether a legal action for limited discussion of a deceased author's  mere opinions could be pursued in court, even did the erstwhile litigant or the publisher hold the copyright to future works.

Some sh*tpot has been stirred, however, for someone to go acting like you've traduced something the size of the Ayn Rand literary estate.  Proceed with caution even though the repercussions are doubtful.

27 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Some sh*tpot has been stirred, however, for someone to go acting like you've traduced something the size of the Ayn Rand literary estate.  Proceed with caution even though the repercussions are doubtful.

Well, I appreciate the sentiments, Mr. Andrews, and I will take them under advisement. 

I should clarify though, that I was scared out of my wits when I got was threatened with a lawsuit.

So, being in the financial straits I currently find myself in, I complied!

But, as fate would have it, I have some attorney friends of my own, who represent combat veterans suffering from PTSD pro-bono, and they said that since I had never viewed Mr. Albarelli's final product, I was within my full legal rights to express Hank's thoughts and my reactions to them.

In any case, I am back and ready to boogie... 

Rob is correct that I placed Leslie in touch with him - at her request, as she saw I was a member, and we’d chatted about other stuff. Beyond that, I’m just an observer.

I’ll need to check those Godson scans. Godson ran a series of conferences - again full of CSIS spook types - at the end of the 70’s and beginning of the 80’s - coveting the theme of reforming the intelligence community, though the reforms he had in mind appear to be away from openness.

Likewise, if anyone’s interested, check the CIA Crest site, and search through the first two pages of hits for the Aspen Institute. During the final few months of the HSCA, the Institute held an odd conference on government secrecy, and some interesting names attended.