The Education Forum

Jeffrey Epstein Dies By Suicide Under Suicide Watch? Comparisons To Oswald's Death In Dallas Police Custody Inevitable.

Joe Bauer

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Similar incongruous circumstances obvious.

Not sure how one would hang themself under suicide watch after already attempting it once. Shouldn’t there be cameras in his cell and he be checked on hourly? Hoping this doesn’t get swept under the rug now. The docs that have been released so far are damning to some powerful people. 

17 minutes ago, John Kozlowski said:

The docs that have been released so far are damning to some powerful people. 

I imagine the intent in letting him commit suicide is to stop further release of documents. You can't charge a dead man. But I'm not a lawyer and don't know the purpose of the releases. Will they continue anyway?

38 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

I imagine the intent in letting him commit suicide is to stop further release of documents. You can't charge a dead man. But I'm not a lawyer and don't know the purpose of the releases. Will they continue anyway?

Did someone "let him commit suicide?"

Was Epstein taken off suicide watch? 

If so who made this decision and why?

Because so many highest political and business level persons had so much to lose by Epstein's possible future cooperation you can't pretend there isn't reason to suspect this incident more than most other suicides in jail.

3 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Did someone "let him commit suicide?"

Was Epstein taken off suicide watch? 

If so who made this decision and why?

Because so many highest political and business level persons had so much to lose by Epstein's possible future cooperation you can't pretend there isn't reason to suspect this incident more than most other suicides in jail.

I'm not pretending anything.

He was reportedly on suicide watch as he should have been. In any case it wasn't necessary for someone to go into his cell and murder him. All they had to do was let him kill himself as he had already reportedly tried to do once before. 

So what happens now? I predict that one or more jail staff members will be fired for negligence. And they'll never have to work again because they're now set for life financially (unless someone eliminates them too).

What I loved was  this tweet:

"I am not into conspiracy theories," Scott Hechinger said. "But Epstein had destructive information on an extraordinary number of extraordinarily powerful people. It is not easy to commit suicide in prison. Especially after being placed on suicide watch. Especially after already allegedly trying."

When a culture is brainwashed with meaningless terms, one must begin expressing that one is NOT "one of them" who is a "theorist" about conspiracy...BUT

1 hour ago, Ron Ecker said:

I'm not pretending anything.

He was reportedly on suicide watch as he should have been. In any case it wasn't necessary for someone to go into his cell and murder him. All they had to do was let him kill himself as he had already reportedly tried to do once before. 

So what happens now? I predict that one or more jail staff members will be fired for negligence. And they'll never have to work again because they're now set for life financially (unless someone eliminates them too).

Right, but for argument's sake - why should we Conspiracy Threats accept that he killed himself if he had so much info to leverage?  He had no family to protect, right?

Edited by David Andrews

7 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Why any of this in the first place?  All that money, all those connections - why wasn't investigation and prosecution quashed?  How did his enemies become more influential than his friends?

I think his friends turned into his enemies when they realized he was keeping track of their contact and had these girls reporting back to him everything they did and said.

49 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Right, but for argument's sake - why should we Conspiracy Threats accept that he killed himself if he had so much info to leverage?  He had no family to protect, right?

Leverage for what? Some time in the exercise yard? No judge was going to set this guy free. So here was a man with a 77-million-dollar mansion (could have been a misprint - who has 77-million-dollar mansions?) plus an island, two planes and who knows what else, who was going to spend the rest of his life in a federal hell hole. Guys with nothing to start with can live that way, but who would want to live in this guy's shoes?

Just now, Rob Couteau said:

There are conflicting news reports now about whether he was on suicide watch. (E.g., NY Times says no. TMZ says yes.) But this raises another question: If he was on suicide watch in July why was he removed from that status so quickly?

And again - the news blackout after the neck wounding.  Even if you accept that coverage was eclipsed by back-to-back mass shootings, Epstein was still Story # 3 in the US -- and not a word about the cause of the neck wounding, the suicide watch status, etc.