The Education Forum

Jeffrey Epstein Dies By Suicide Under Suicide Watch? Comparisons To Oswald's Death In Dallas Police Custody Inevitable.

Joe Bauer

EYES WIDE SHUT

Victor Ziegler: Listen, Bill, I don't think you realize what kind of trouble you were in last night. Who do you think those people were? Those were not just ordinary people there. If I told you their names... I'm not gonna tell you their names, but if I did, I don't think you'll sleep so well.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got that right Victor.

I think this shows we have made some progress.  Tons of people and a large part of the media is looking at this with an arched eyebrow.

I mean, he apparently tried to hurt himself before and then these documents about Richardson and the Prince Andrew come out, and then he dies?

Those documents really were interesting.  I just wonder is this phenomenon goes back to the John DeCamp and his book The Franklin Cover Up?

3 hours ago, John Kozlowski said:

It’s come out that he wasn’t on suicide watch but a friend of mine works in a NY federal prison and posted this in a group chat today. Seems like they are pretty lax on watching prisoners at least where he is at.

FB2F2005-A2D3-466D-9D31-9B1EAA24DA54.jpeg

A check every 15 minutes might have been enough time to catch this before he actually died.

I heard on the Joy Reed show today a journalist say that Bill Cosby was under this check every 15 minutes for a time.

Sounds though that Epstein hadn't been checked on for a much longer period of time than 15 minutes.

Surprised the media hasn't been able to dig out some photos of those cells from somewhere.

Seems to me they would even pay someone ( an insider ) to take a picture of one similar and smuggle this to them.

If the former inmate who is quoted earlier in this thread is right about the actual physical layout and design of the cell Epstein was in, it sounds extremely hard to hang yourself in one of these.

8 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

take a picture of one similar and smuggle this to them.

Joe, I can only speculate. But if this was an inside, state-orchestrated job, you would be risking your life doing that, even if you were somehow permitted to get that close to it.

When the Dallas PD on November 24th, 1963 failed in Lee Harvey's security in the absolute worst case scenario way ( his murder right in their own building) 10's of millions here in the states and around the world instantly felt something was very wrong with that picture, seriously wrong.

Ruby's murder of Oswald right inside the jail building created a sense of suspicion and mistrust that was actually greater than the mistrust just from JFK's assassination by itself.

I think Epstein's questionable suicide this morning will do the same thing regards the entire Epstein story and those who had anything to with Epstein socially during his reign of sexual assault and manipulation of under age girls.

Not to mention all the secret and shady business dealings and massive fund transfers he was involved with as well.

I wonder if the former inmate quoted earlier could do even a rough sketch of the inside of those cells?

Soon enough, the press and the public are going to "demand" to see the insides of these cells.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Just now, Joe Bauer said:

I wonder if the former inmate quoted earlier could do even a rough sketch of the inside of those cells?

Soon enough, the the press and the public are going to "demand" to see the insides of these cells.

I will try to see if my friend can get me some info on the cell layout.

If this is true:

"Epstein was the only person who had legal standing to sue the investigators trying to comb through the evidence in his mansions and penthouses, including videotapes of young girls and documents that may mention the names of people who were at his properties on specific dates. Had Epstein lived, and made it to trial, his attorneys could have filed motions to throw out that evidence. Now, however, no one has standing to put the brakes on the investigation."

... then the question of who would benefit from this change comes to mind. If you wanted to see one of these key players exposed, this would be a way of doing it.

Edited by Rob Couteau

Ghislaine Maxwell will benefit by Epstein's death.

No doubt about that.

He can never again reveal anything he knows about her and her father.

Maxwell's father Robert Maxwell and his shady money and extreme covert political dealings is probably one of the biggest and potentially most damaging can of worms in this sordid sexual saga.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Agreed. On the one hand it means that Epstein cannot speak out. But on the other it potentially opens wide an investigation that involves figures such as Trump, Clinton, et al. So who loses more from this, and who gains more. I have no idea, but I think it's an important question.

Edited by Rob Couteau

3 hours ago, Rob Couteau said:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

-----------------------------x

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffery Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton on the condition of anonymity, spent four months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein — as part of his 51-month sentence for mortgage fraud.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

Nothing hard or made of metal.

And there’s a cop at the door about every nine minutes, whether you’re on suicide watch or not.

There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

The damage that unit can do to someone.

It’s like you’re an animal and you’ve been brought into a kennel. A guy like Jeffery, it’s like, “Holy sh-t.”

I told my parents not to come there. God wasn’t in the building.

I’ve had some heavy incidents in the building. What happened is permanent.

Some of guards are on a major power trip. They know guys there are suffering. They know something the rest of the world hasn’t seen, that a place like this exists in this country, and they get off on it.

If the guards see that the guy is breaking, they’re going to help you break.

But it’s my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn’t happen.

Bumped

I highly recommend seeing Stanley Kubrick's film "Eyes Wide Shut."

You can't help but see the real life similarities between the Epstein sexual corruption ( black mail?) story and the film's story line.

Kubrick's tale really captures the extreme morality corruption ( to a devilish degree ) of super powerful people through organized sexual cult deviancy and the ruthless lengths they would go to protect their secret participation in such.

It's really a scary movie in what it suggests regards the believable implication of it's true life reality.

Edited by Joe Bauer