The Education Forum

Jeffrey Epstein Dies By Suicide Under Suicide Watch? Comparisons To Oswald's Death In Dallas Police Custody Inevitable.

Joe Bauer

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

RT article: A mystery that may end up rivaling JFK assassination?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/08/no_author/epsteins-death/

So the Russians think the JFK assassination is a mystery. I wonder if they have a theory on who did it.

Jeffrey Epstein.

The most important and highest profile criminal suspect in America since Lee Harvey Oswald and Richard Nixon -

Higher than Bernie Madoff, O.J. Simpson, Timothy McVeigh, Bill Cosby, Kenneth Lay, Jeffrey Skilling, Boesky, Keating, Stanford , Rod Blagojevich, Martha Stewart, Pete Rose, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, El Chapo, Noriega,  etc.etc.

Maybe higher than Marc Rich, Jimmy Hoffa, E. Howard Hunt and G. Liddy ...

And the only one of this elite group who "actually tried to kill himself" in jail pre-trial.

And one who is placed in a jail security situation where only one guard and maybe a clerical worker were checking on him just days after his previous suicide attempt and who neglected the expected highest priority security protocol to the point of not even checking on suicidal attempt Epstein for hours at a time ? 

They fell asleep?

Please...you don't have to be a conspiracy minded person to see this as beyond simple negligence.

Epstein would have had a better security situation in sheriff Andy Taylor and Barney Fife's Mayberry jail or Barney Miller's NYC 12th precinct one.

Yes, most of those others were held in cushy jail accommodations, but still, if your prisoner "has already tried to do himself in while in custody just two weeks earlier" ...and he possesses knowledge of widespread complicity of others in his criminal activities who are stationed in some of the highest levels of political office, business, celebrity, royalty, foreign governments, law, etc. you don't place this person in anything but the most secure jail situation possible.

And by not doing so the worst possible public trust and confidence ruining disaster scenario plays out?

Barr himself should resign over this Oswald-killed-in-police-custody level Jeffrey Epstein security failure.

Edited by Joe Bauer

20 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Jeffrey Epstein.

The most important and highest profile criminal suspect in America since Lee Harvey Oswald and Richard Nixon -

Higher than Bernie Madoff, O.J. Simpson, Timothy McVeigh, Bill Cosby, Kenneth Lay, Jeffrey Skilling, Boesky, Keating, Stanford , Rod Blagojevich, Martha Stewart, Pete Rose, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, El Chapo, Noriega,  etc.etc.

And the only one of this elite group who "actually tried to kill himself" in jail pre-trial...

and one who is placed in a jail security situation where only one guard and maybe a clerical worker were checking on him just days after his previous suicide attempt and who neglected the expected highest priority security protocol to the point of not even checking on suicidal attempt Epstein for hours at a time ? !!!

Please...you don't have to be a conspiracy minded person to see this as beyond simple negligence.

Epstein would have had a more secure situation in sheriff Andy Taylor and Barney Fife's Mayberry jail or Barney Miller's NYC 12th precinct one.

Yes, most of those others were held in cushy jail accommodations, but still, if your prisoner has already tried to do himself in while in custody just two weeks earlier...and he possesses knowledge of widespread complicity of others in his criminal activities who are stationed in some of the highest levels of political office, business, celebrity, royalty, foreign governments, law, etc.

And you don't place this person in the most secure jail situation possible?

And as a result the worst possible public confidence ruining disaster scenario plays out?

Barr himself should resign over this Oswald-killed-in-police-custody level Jeffrey Epstein security failure.

Barr's the janitor. Can't get rid of the janitor, there's no one else to do the job.

Edited by Bob Ness

"Who Was Jeffrey Epstein Calling? A close study of his circle — social, professional, transactional — reveals a damning portrait of elite New York":

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-high-society-contacts.html

"Kissinger, Henry: Secretary of State and national-security adviser. Name found in Epstein’s black book. One of the century’s most notorious practitioners of cutthroat realpolitik, Kissinger served on the Council on Foreign Relations with Epstein."

Maybe those sex slaves had a reason to be scared about what might happen if they ever talked.

Edited by Rob Couteau

WOW, this case is getting more out there by the day.

It will keep the news busy for weeks on end.

12 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

New York Times article about the second "guard" who is not identified and how Epstein used a bed sheet to hand himself:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/12/nyregion/epstein-barr.html

If a jail is "short-staffed," isn't it common sense to prioritize which inmates you closely supervise, in particular one like Epstein?

The article says that "the Trump administration has curtailed the hiring of correctional officers." I seem to remember that there was recent bipartisan praise for prison reform under Trump. Does this "reform" include not hiring needed staff? That is certainly praiseworthy!

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

WOW, this case is getting more out there by the day.

It will keep the news busy for weeks on end.

In discussing the case on Fox & Friends this morning, Judge Napolitano said that he wants to hear from "the great Dr. Michael Baden."

7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Jeffrey Epstein.

And the only one of this elite group who "actually tried to kill himself" in jail pre-trial...

and one who is placed in a jail security situation where only one guard and maybe a clerical worker were checking on him just days after his previous suicide attempt and who neglected the expected highest priority security protocol to the point of not even checking on suicidal attempt Epstein for hours at a time ? !!!

Epstein would have had a better security situation in sheriff Andy Taylor and Barney Fife's Mayberry jail or Barney Miller's NYC 12th precinct one.

Yes, most of those others were held in cushy jail accommodations, but still, if your prisoner has already tried to do himself in while in custody just two weeks earlier...and he possesses knowledge of widespread complicity of others in his criminal activities who are stationed in some of the highest levels of political office, business, celebrity, royalty, foreign governments, law, etc.

And you don't place this person in the most secure jail situation possible?

And as a result the worst possible public confidence ruining disaster scenario plays out?

P.T.Barnum couldn't have pitched it better.

Geez, , Joe what do you gain by hyping this up so much? Are you also planning to write a book?.

Anybody on the onset who thought who thought the MSM was in on covering this up is truly conspiracy crazy, and probably been subscribing to dark MSM hype on this forum. .

Hey far be it from me, to stand in front of a speeding locomotive or MSM feeding frenzy.

Whatever they might find out about Kissinger, for those of us who thought he should have been in jail anyway, any scandal would be good.. Would everybody Epstien be involved with necessarily be an underaged  sex slave? Kissinger probably wouldn't be the first old man to procure a young woman, would such an old man really be looking for under aged woman, I would say prudently no, but they might not ask.They probably wouldn't be able to hang anything on Kissinger but it would be a good scandal. Take anything you can get.

Far be it from me to stand in nthe way of this speeding locomotive or MSM feeding frenzy.

As I suggested in a post above, it appears that Epstein's suicide was indeed a hanging that was "assisted" by gross negligence on the part of jail staff.  He apparently hung himself from the top of his bunk with a "rope" fashioned by tearing his sheet into strips.  All you have to do to "hang" yourself, if you're really determined, is fix the "rope" around your neck and lean forward.  The inmate I mentioned jammed his toothbrush into a small crack and hung himself from it.  I am very surprised that a facility in NYC would allow inmates to have sheets or anything else that could be torn into strips, but it's sounding more and more like the rural county jail with which I am most familiar was Alcatraz compared to this place. I am reasonably confident, however, that this will ultimately prove to be a garden-variety suicide.

No one has accepted my over-under bet of 15 conspiracy theories by the end of the year.  To keep this reasonable, all theories involving Bill, Hillary or the Clinton marital community will count as one theory regardless of the identity of other participants.  Ditto for those involving the Trumps or Russians (or both).  However, theories involving David Ferrie, anyone named Dulles or myself will receive triple weight for creative effort.

13 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

P.T.Barnum couldn't have pitched it better.

Geez, , Joe what do you gain by hyping this up so much? Are you also planning to write a book?.

Anybody on the onset who thought who thought the MSM was in on covering this up is truly conspiracy crazy, and probably been subscribing to dark MSM hype on this forum. .

Hey far be it from me, to stand in front of a speeding locomotive or MSM feeding frenzy.

Whatever they might find out about Kissinger, for those of us who thought he should have been in jail anyway, any scandal would be good.. Would everybody Epstien be involved with necessarily be an underaged  sex slave? Kissinger probably wouldn't be the first old man to procure a young woman, would such an old man really be looking for under aged woman, I would say prudently no, but they might not ask.They probably wouldn't be able to hang anything on Kissinger but it would be a good scandal. Take anything you can get.

Far be it from me to stand in nthe way of this speeding locomotive or MSM feeding frenzy.

Not saying Kissinger has anything to do with this but his age really has nothing to do with it. Look at the age of some of the people who were involved in Operation Yewtree. All those guys were involved with underage children.