The Education Forum

Jeffrey Epstein Dies By Suicide Under Suicide Watch? Comparisons To Oswald's Death In Dallas Police Custody Inevitable.

Joe Bauer

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Jeffrey Epstein Death: 2 Guards Slept Through Checks and Falsified Records

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-jail-officers.html

I wonder if they got paid by the hour to sleep or if they received a lump sum.

Jeffrey Epstein's Death Was On 4Chan Before Officials Announced It — And Authorities Had To Look Into It

About 38 minutes before news outlets first reported Jeffrey Epstein's death in prison, a 4chan user published a detailed post about it.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fdny-review-jeffrey-epstein-4chan-post?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bfsharefacebook&ref=mobile_share&fbclid=IwAR1QUJZ0-AxCD_g8oXNfzHRs6PK_G3zwf4jzMzwceY0nS8TFXwCW_kuT-Zk

22 hours ago, Jeff Carter said:

I find it fascinating that . . . Epstein's milieu ties directly back to the Promise software /Octopus story which was a predominate "conspiracy theory" in the 1990s.

Directly?  Are you saying there is a connection besides the daughter of Robert Maxwell being involved?  Also, I wouldn't say that the Promis Affair "was a predominate 'conspiracy theory' in the 1990s".  Maybe in some circles.  Certainly not with the MSM.  You're standing by that?

33 minutes ago, Kirk Ross said:

Also, I wouldn't say that the Promis Affair "was a predominate 'conspiracy theory' in the 1990s".  Maybe in some circles.  Certainly not with the MSM.  You're standing by that?

It did get around a bit in MSM magazines in the 1990s.  The strange death of in-over-his-head investigator Danny Casolaro, involving CIA strange-o Robert Booth Nichols, helped give the story legs and a hero-villain angle.  Print coverage helped get that part of the story onto the internet, I'd say - and the rest followed with further investigation and the governmental scandal.

Again, people with the stomach for ugly tales and a penchant for decoding can follow Epstein and Epstein-related material on the Hollywood gossip site, Crazy Days and Nights, where Epstein is commonly aliased as "the pedophile":

Today's Blind Items -

This foreign born former model hasn't stopped what she used to do back in the day. She still recruits underage girls just like she did for the pedophile. She just has multiple clients rather than just one. She also has a way to transport them all over the world which is one of the reasons her rate is about ten times higher than if you were to rent out the same transportation yourself. She calls herself a facilitator. Most every other person would call her a trafficker. The thing is though, she has protections in place unlike anything ever seen before with many current and former heads of state she counts as clients. She also has a trail of receipts. When one person tried to skip out on a fee, she had enough muscle to have him killed even though he was a very big presence in his country. His was one of several high profile deaths where no bodies were found. It is unclear if she caused the others to happen.

Today's Blind Items -

The foreign born former sex slave turned business person is laundering money of criminals through her company. She also transports huge sums of cash from the US and other countries to Europe to be placed in banks outside US jurisdiction. According to my source, who would know every last bit about this operation, she also still transfers underage girls around the globe. How does my source know this? Her husband used the same method multiple times. My source's family has always been entwined with the pedophile. They shared the same goal. Grooming underage sex slaves who are loyal to you forever much like this former sex slave turned business person. Oh, and if you think everyone has gone into hiding since the arrest last month, apparently business has never been better. 

Blind Item #12

The behind the scenes players are still making massive amounts of money pimping out a group of A list models you would refer to by their employer.  [V's S (DA)]  The one making the most money is the sibling of the pedophile. 

Site link:

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/

MSM references:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/crazy-days-and-nights-an-interview-with-the-elusive_b_5a57d145e4b0b1f4505c82ec

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/10/crazy-days-and-nights-enty-interview

Edited by David Andrews

Two recent shows:

MWN Episode 125 - Epstein (with Donald Jeffries)

MWN Episode 127 - The Death of Jeffrey Epstein (with Donald Jeffries)

Don and I did the first one a few weeks ago, and its really a big picture show where we discuss a lot of the historical parallels. We recorded the second one the day after the death.

Thanks.

The latest report in this evolving coverup is that Epstein's broken bones

in his neck included the hyoid bone. I was reminded that Karyn Kupcinet

died of strangulation from a broken hyoid bone. Readers of this site will

recall that Penn Jones Jr. linked her murder to alleged foreknowledge of the JFK

assassination; others speculated it was a warning to her father (Chicago

columnist and TV personality Irv Kupcinet) not to write

about Jack Ruby. Her boyfriend, actor Andrew Prine, was a suspect,

as was her friend David Lange, the brother of actress Hope Lange. The

case remained unsolved. Then there are those who claim the death was accidental --

it is speculated that she was stoned on drugs and was dancing

nude and lost her balance and hit her neck on a table. That improbable theory is what

James Ellroy subscribes to in his long article on the case, the fullest study

yet. So far there is no book on Karyn Kupcinet and the circumstances of her death.

Edited by Joseph McBride

An hypothesis: Epstein was strangled by the same persons who removed his cellmate for transfer. (Such persons had an official reason to be in the cell.)

How to falsify the hypothesis: It can be documented that Epstein was alive after the cellmate had been removed and transferred.

Depends on the timeline.

6 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

An hypothesis: Epstein was strangled by the same persons who removed his cellmate for transfer. (Such persons had an official reason to be in the cell.)

How to falsify the hypothesis: It can be documented that Epstein was alive after the cellmate had been removed and transferred.

Depends on the timeline.

Perhaps the "resuscitation" crew strangled him. That might explain the ambiguous articles coming out about screams coming from his cell as corrections workers were screaming, "breathe, Epstein, breathe!" That way, they wouldn't have to worry about a video capturing someone going in his cell beforehand.

Edited by Brian Schmidt

After Epstein's "almost successful" suicide attempt in this federal Metropolitan Correctional Center facility ( or his being beaten up ) you would think that Epstein's high powered lawyers, and maybe his brother as well, would have been so concerned for his future physical security there ( above and beyond normal ) that they would have demanded through official channels ( in writing ) that extra attentive and verifiable precautionary measures be taken to better protect their highly at risk client to assure this didn't happen again.

Does anyone know if they did so?

You would also think that highest level Bureau Of Prison officials ( all the way to Barr ) would have been in touch with the Warden of this Epstein holding facility after Epstein's near death event there and personally reminded him of the extra-importance of this type of P.R. disaster ( with the whole world press watching ) not happening again.

You have to wonder how the Warden of this facility could see his world famous, highest profile and monumentally at risk prisoner "almost die" in his facility and not personally review the circumstances with extraordinary concern and scrutiny and personally confront his staff to make sure this didn't happen again, especially considering he must have known about the shortages in trained police guard staffing that were reportedly so bad unqualified clerks and dishwashers were relied upon to fill them.

To hear that "after" Epstein's near death event in this seriously poorly staffed facility his security went from bad to worse with one untrained filler and one trained guard falling asleep and not checking on Epstein for hours at a time ... makes you sick it's so absurdly and disturbingly improbable.

The Warden of this facility should be fired and investigated. Not simply transferred.

Barr is head of the BOP and this society wide mistrust travesty happened under his watch.

We had the Labor Department head resign under pressure for his controversial role in the Epstein affair.

Barr should also resign considering the level of society wide trust damage Epstein's failed security has caused under his watch.

After Epstein's "almost successful" suicide attempt [...] you would think that Epstein's high powered lawyers, and maybe his brother as well, would have been so concerned for his future physical security there [...] that extra attentive and verifiable precautionary measures be taken to better protect their highly at risk client to assure this didn't happen again.

Does anyone know if they did so?

That's why the news blackout between the "attempt" and the "suicide" is so significant.

21 hours ago, Kirk Ross said:

Directly?  Are you saying there is a connection besides the daughter of Robert Maxwell being involved?  Also, I wouldn't say that the Promis Affair "was a predominate 'conspiracy theory' in the 1990s".  Maybe in some circles.  Certainly not with the MSM.  You're standing by that?

Information on Epstein's "milieu" and Promis connection appeared in article by Whitney Webb:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

I personally remember the Promis/Octopus theory as the object of much discussion/referral, but I suppose not mainstream information. The MSM today are attempting to denigrate "conspiracy theories" related to matters which wade deeply in conspiratorial conduct, which I suppose they believe is possible to the extent the general public has been kept unaware.