The Education Forum

Jeffrey Epstein Dies By Suicide Under Suicide Watch? Comparisons To Oswald's Death In Dallas Police Custody Inevitable.

Joe Bauer

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Ray Mitcham said:

One thing guaranteed, we won't get another Bugliosi fairy tale.

Unless Lance Payette gets a contract to write, Reclaiming Epstein.

So now Epstein's lawyers want to do their own investigation?  Didn't they bring in Baden?  Does this mean he doesn't agree with the ME's statement that it was suicide?  Note the part about him hanging himself from the bed, with enough force to break bones in his neck.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/jeffrey-epsteins-lawyers-say-theyre-planning-their-own-investigation-into-his-death/vi-AAFWgIm

7 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

So now Epstein's lawyers want to do their own investigation?  Didn't they bring in Baden?  Does this mean he doesn't agree with the ME's statement that it was suicide?  Note the part about him hanging himself from the bed, with enough force to break bones in his neck.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/jeffrey-epsteins-lawyers-say-theyre-planning-their-own-investigation-into-his-death/vi-AAFWgIm

Here’s an interview with Dr. Cyril Wecht on Epstein breaking bones.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/dr-cyril-wecht-on-epstein-death-have-not-seen-multiple-fractures-in-simple-leaning-into-suicide-hanging-in-examining-over-20000-autopsies-video/

6 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Jesus, Dr. Wecht is about as credible as the come. Going back to JFK.

https://news.yahoo.com/dr-cyril-wecht-weighs-troubling-200117054.html

Nice guy too. I don’t live far from him and he happened to be doing a book signing a few years back at a little hole in the wall book store in my neighborhood. I ended up talking with him for about an hour about JFK, Jon Benet Ramsey and his career in general. 

On 8/16/2019 at 2:00 PM, James DiEugenio said:

You got that right, because the other report I saw yesterday says she was on an estate in New England, but it did not carry her picture.

I don't trust either because she would have to be dumb to be in the USA.

That picture is 100% fake. Take a real good look at the details and it’s easy to see. I’m suprised so many people have been fooled by it. There were a lot of errors made photoshopping it.

7 hours ago, John Kozlowski said:

That picture is 100% fake....I’m suprised so many people have been fooled by it.

I'm not surprised at all. I am more and more convinced that people are just intelligent sheep.

Reported today in the media that just two days before he died, Jeffrey Epstein had a new will drawn up, leaving everything to his brother.

Please weigh in with your thoughts on this Epstein action.

I believe that someone in Epstein's legal and personal circle knew ahead of time that he was going to try to kill himself again while custody.

5 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Reported today in the media that just two days before he died, Jeffrey Epstein had a new will drawn up, leaving everything to his brother.

Please weigh in with your thoughts on this Epstein action.

I believe that someone in Epstein's legal and personal circle knew ahead of time that he was going to try to kill himself again while custody.

Was it definitely left to his brother? I only read one article today and it said was left to a trust he established. The name of it I forget but it had “1953”,the year he was born in the name. 

3 hours ago, John Kozlowski said:

Was it definitely left to his brother? I only read one article today and it said was left to a trust he established. The name of it I forget but it had “1953”,the year he was born in the name. 

I will check the specifics.

John you are correct.

I must fact check before posting. My bad and my apologies.

Edited by Joe Bauer