The Education Forum

Jeffrey Epstein Dies By Suicide Under Suicide Watch? Comparisons To Oswald's Death In Dallas Police Custody Inevitable.

Joe Bauer

Well, I don't what the procedures are in an autopsy to verify that the body is whose it's supposed to be. And of course we all know that pathologists can make autopsies as shoddy and as incompetent as they want to.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Richard Price said:

Ron, I was thinking more along the lines of falsification/replacement of the underlying identification such as DNA, fingerprints, etc.  I don't think the people coming in contact with the dead body would have any intimate or extensive knowledge of Epstein personally and they would have no reason to doubt the body they received from authorities at the jail.

Did not the FBI visit the funeral home before his burial and take the fingerprints of Oswald or whoever?  The FBI has the fingerprints of Epstein because he was arrested twice. Has there been a comparison of these with those of the suicide victim?  

Part four of Whitney Webb's series on the Epstein affair now online:

"From 'Spook Air' to the 'Lolita Express': The Genesis and Evolution of the Jeffrey Epstein-Bill Clinton Relationship. Far from being the work of a single political party, intelligence agency or country, the power structure revealed by the network connected to Epstein is nothing less than a criminal enterprise that is willing to use and abuse children in the pursuit of ever more power, wealth and control."

https://www.mintpressnews.com/genesis-jeffrey-epstein-bill-clinton-relationship/261455/

[With France pursuing the Epstein scandal, it will be now be more difficult for "Mr. Fix-It" Attorney General Barr to successfully orchestrate a cover-up]

From the article: Written memos of phone calls that were kept by Mr. Epstein’s staff at his Palm Beach mansion between 2004 and 2005 — some of which were included in a trove of court documents that was unsealed this month — also showed that a friend named “Jean-Luc” had left messages for Mr. Epstein with veiled references to girls

One memo from 2005 said that “Jean-Luc” had called about a “teacher for you to teach you how to speak Russian” who was “2x8 years old” and “not blonde.”

“Lessons are free and you can have your 1st today if you call,” the memo said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/23/world/europe/paris-epstein-investigation.html

Hey I haven't been following every broken bone on this thread so someone might have already posted this earlier. This 1992 clip of Trump and Epstein carousing at a party.  Wouldn't you know it would be from the ""liberal media"  msnbc or nbc etc. I didn't find it on Fox, not to say they didn't run it but I did see a clip on Fox where Trump states he's "not a fan of Epstien."   I managed to find footage with no commentary so as to offend no one here.                                                                                     

Anyway the most incensed I can get about it is my revulsion to Trump's dancing. I forgot his eyebrows looked so creepy back then.

https://youtu.be/ep_3ITIR9x4

I think it's pretty clear now Epstien just strangled himself with his hands.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

49 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Anyway the most incensed I can get about it is my revulsion to Trump's dancing. I forgot his eyebrows looked so creepy back then.

I don't know, his dancing didn't seem all that bad to me.

Kind of restrained but still with a nice little Samba shake and pursed lip coolness.

At least he didn't go out into the middle of the dance floor and do a full blown Tony Manero Saturday Night Fever dumb faced disco routine. 

And his eyebrows in this video ( although still wild ) didn't seem quite as creepy as his father's.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Hey I haven't been following every broken bone on this thread so someone might have already posted this earlier. This 1992 clip of Trump and Epstein carousing at a party.  Wouldn't you know it would be from the ""liberal media"  msnbc or nbc etc. I didn't find it on Fox, not to say they didn't run it but I did see a clip on Fox where Trump states he's "not a fan of Epstien."   I managed to find footage with no commentary so as to offend no one here.                                                                                     

I think it's pretty clear now Epstien just strangled himself with his hands.

Ghislane's behind the dirty duo at 1:06 and after, but apparently not working.

A thread here about once a year?

Oh well, the moderators let it stay in the education forum for a long time.  Thank you for that.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Why move this thread? It makes it harder to find.  The

death of Epstein in federal custody has similarities

to the death of Oswald in custody. 

Assassination was not a federal crime (!) at that point,

so that's why it was "a local matter," but we know better.

The government is trying to sweep this murder

under the rug, as usual, so I suggest it would be important

for this forum to give it all the prominence it can rather

than hiding it away.

Edited by Joseph McBride