The Education Forum

Henry Lee's Report to the ARRB

Does anyone have access to this report?

I heard him talk about it once, but where is it located?  

That cannot be an accurate date. Really weird.

I didn't recognize the name.  When I googled it and found Dr. Henry Lee, forensic scientist I remembered I had read something about him not too long ago.  Comments on a presentation he gave if I remember that part right.  Googling Henry Lee one of the things that did pop up was something by Judyth Baker, which I didn't bother clicking on.

Then googling Dr. Henry Lee ARRB the very first thing that popped up was a youtube video on Baden.  I don't know what to thin about that.

7 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Does anyone have access to this report?

I heard him talk about it once, but where is it located?  

I looked around for an hour or so and couldn’t find a thing. I ended up emailing the Lee Institute at New Haven and asked if copies of the report were available. If they get back to me I’ll let you know.

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

I didn't recognize the name.  When I googled it and found Dr. Henry Lee, forensic scientist I remembered I had read something about him not too long ago.  Comments on a presentation he gave if I remember that part right.  Googling Henry Lee one of the things that did pop up was something by Judyth Baker, which I didn't bother clicking on.

Then googling Dr. Henry Lee ARRB the very first thing that popped up was a youtube video on Baden.  I don't know what to thin about that.

Like Anthony said I’d recommend using DuckDuckGo while searching JFK related subjects. You’d be surprised how different the results are.

15 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Jim,

Henry Lee's report, if it exists, does not seem to be online, although Gunn apparently requested it.  Can the date of Gunn's letter (see below) possibly be correct?

HLee_1.pngHLee_2.png

Look at the date Jeremy Gunn anticipates meeting Dr. Henry Lee.   Pretty sure we can assume that the date is prior to that.

I saw an interview with Doctor Lee regarding the Simpson case. He said the crime scene photos had a strange register to them. He found the originals and saw that those uncropped photos showed a bloody bicycle trail leaving the scene. Rather important but it got buried.

• 3 weeks later...

This is what I found out, it was presented orally, not written.

Kind of weird to me.

After talking to him, he wants to know if they ever did the DNA test on the magic bullet?

I think Pat Speer did some work on this, right?