The Education Forum

Eladio Del Valle

38 minutes ago, Mark Wengler said:

I am looking for documents on Eladio Del Valle.

Mark,

If you plug his full name, Eladio Ceferino del Valle Gutierrez, into the search box on the Mary Ferrell Foundation page, you get about 400,000 hits.

Steve Thomas

I am not singed up for Marry's web site It cost to much for me to join. Thanks for the info.

Shot in the heart.  Chopped in the head and face with reputedly a machete. You can find pictures of this.   In his white Cadillac convertible with the red seats in a parking lot outside Miami near the home of...?  The same night David Ferrie died in New Orleans.   

Bernardo De Torres.

Who was reportedly in Dealey Plaza the day of the assassination.

Both Summers and Blakey think Del Valle was part of the assassination team.  As did Escalante.

Del Valle, as everyone knows worked closely with Ferrie.  Amazing coincidence that they were both killed within 24 hours of each other.

If you add in  some interesting matter on Sergio Arcacha Smith, Santana, Del Valle, DeTorres and Ferrie, you can piece together a pretty good case for a ground level plot to kill JFK.

George Smathers was a patron of Del Valle.

Smathers of course was supposed to be a friend of JFK.

I think this is what explains how he came out of  the closet and betrayed Kennedy years later.  Kennedy's foreign policy was not what he planned on.

18 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Bernardo De Torres.

Who was reportedly in Dealey Plaza the day of the assassination.

Both Summers and Blakey think Del Valle was part of the assassination team.  As did Escalante.

Del Valle, as everyone knows worked closely with Ferrie.  Amazing coincidence that they were both killed within 24 hours of each other.

If you add in  some interesting matter on Sergio Arcacha Smith, Santana, Del Valle, DeTorres and Ferrie, you can piece together a pretty good case for a ground level plot to kill JFK.

Thank you.  That's right, Garrison sent volunteer De Torres looking for Del Valle then De Torres turned up shot and chopped in a parking lot in the then rural outskirts of Miami near Del Valle's apartment.  Some have wondered if maybe they had a meeting planned, that went badly for one.

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKtorres.htm

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=DB6F93613F9B232ADFACEECFF00430E17BDD07B3&thid=OIP.jTpXHebEtz7JUmSGWjQ_1gHaK6&mediaurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pulpinternational.com%2Fimages%2Fpostimg%2Fthe_miami_connection_02.jpg&exph=516&expw=350&q=eladio+del+valle+pictures&selectedindex=1&qpvt=eladio+del+valle+pictures&ajaxhist=0&vt=0

Right, but you got it the other way around.

Del Valle ended up dead in a parking lot outside DeTorres' apartment.

The day Eddie Lopez was to question DeTorres in executive session for the HSCA, not only did the CIA show up, but so did the FBI.  After they turned in their restrictions, Eddie said, "What am I supposed to ask this guy:  How he got here this morning?"

DeTorres was wired into the system.  He was sent to infiltrate Garrison's office and then, according to Al Gonzalez, filed reports with JM WAVE.  You really have to wonder if DeTorres was sent in in order to save Del Valle and Ferrie.  And when that did not work, they were both eliminated. And if DeTorres really was in Dealey Plaza Plaza, and considering  Ferrie's odd behavior that day, DeTorres was saving himself.

22 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Right, but you got it the other way around.

Del Valle ended up dead in a parking lot outside DeTorres' apartment.

The day Eddie Lopez was to question DeTorres in executive session for the HSCA, not only did the CIA show up, but so did the FBI.  After they turned in their restrictions, Eddie said, "What am I supposed to ask this guy:  How he got here this morning?"

DeTorres was wired into the system.  He was sent to infiltrate Garrison's office and then, according to Al Gonzalez, filed reports with JM WAVE.  You really have to wonder if DeTorres was sent in in order to save Del Valle and Ferrie.  And when that did not work, they were both eliminated. And if DeTorres really was in Dealey Plaza Plaza, and considering  Ferrie's odd behavior that day, DeTorres was saving himself.

Pretty obvious DeTorres highest involvement, highest protection.