The Education Forum

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

8 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

They had good, reliable  stats in May telling them that herd immunity would not occur until there were at least 2 million deaths in the U.S.

We can talk about the tragic loss of lives in  pointless U.S. wars. But this unique. 100 of thousands dead by the President's criminal negligence!

Indeed.  People seem burned out and numb from Trump's incessant lies, but the COVID numbers are truly shocking.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We gathered the day after thanksgiving for my sister-in-law's birthday knowing it would be her last as she was terminally ill with lung cancer, going downhill fast.  Thankfully no one turned up positive out of about 15.  Went to her funeral last Saturday.  No reports so far of anyone with symptoms, 30-40 there.  Mostly masked but far from all.

Now for Christmas Sunday at the mother-in-law's.  Even if I back out the wife will  go and take grandkids.

Merry ‘Covid Christmas’? (msn.com) 

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

We gathered the day after thanksgiving for my sister-in-law's birthday knowing it would be her last as she was terminally ill with lung cancer, going downhill fast.  Thankfully no one turned up positive out of about 15.  Went to her funeral last Saturday.  No reports so far of anyone with symptoms, 30-40 there.  Mostly masked but far from all.

Now for Christmas Sunday at the mother-in-law's.  Even if I back out the wife will  go and take grandkids.

Merry ‘Covid Christmas’? (msn.com) 

You get the option of not going to your mother in law's? That is a pretty good deal.