The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

17 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

If Durham cannot prove his case against Sussman, then Sussman should be regarded as innocent, plain and simple. 

I regard everyone as innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.

Headlines, shrill op-eds, committee reports, commission reports are a few rungs lower than I like to go when assessing guilt or innocence. 

That includes Trump, or Hunter Biden, or Carter Page or Joe Regular Smith.  

Brane Space seems to think the case against Sussman is weak. If so, likely Durham will fail in court, and deservedly so. 

Assuming guilt until someone is proved innocent...a very slippery slope. 

You missed the central point again, Ben.

(In fairness, Phillip Stahl is a guy who blogs about Fournier equations and astrophysics, so people often have trouble understanding his commentaries at Brane Space.)

His central point in his latest blog is the same point that I made earlier in the day yesterday.

To wit, the issue isn't whether Sussman lied about his work as an opposition researcher.

It's that Sussman's guilt or innocence on that subject is irrelevant to the issue of Trump's involvement with the Kremlin, and the FBI's un-publicized 2016 investigation of Russiagate.

The Durham investigation is another Bill Barr/Rupert Murdoch public relations stunt to deflect attention away from Russiagate and Trump's status as a compromised Russian asset.  Stahl gets it.

Edited by W. Niederhut

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

You missed the central point again, Ben.

(In fairness, Phillip Stahl is a guy who blogs about Fournier equations and astrophysics, so people often have trouble understanding his commentaries at Brane Space.)

His central point in his latest blog is the same point that I made earlier in the day yesterday.

To wit, the issue isn't whether Sussman lied about his work as an opposition researcher.

It's that Sussman's guilt or innocence on that subject is irrelevant to the issue of Trump's involvement with the Kremlin, and the FBI's un-publicized 2016 investigation of Russiagate.

The Durham investigation is another Bill Barr/Rupert Murdoch public relations stunt to deflect attention away from Russiagate and Trump's status as a compromised Russian asset.  Stahl gets it.

W-

Yes, it is understood what Brane Space said. 

I disagree with his premise. 

There could have been one, or 1000 contacts, between Trumpers and Russian officials or agents. 

Such contacts could be legitimate, or corrupt, but corrupt in the old-fashioned sense: Trumpers were maneuvering to get ahead of certain business arrangements. 

The feds sure had a ton of info on Manafort, a throughly corrupt business operator, who copiously flouted tax, loan and lobbying laws. I assume the feds were able to download all of Manafort's phone calls and texts, subpoena any records, depose anyone they wanted, etc.  The feds arrested Manafort at gunpoint in an early morning raid. 

Manafort was never even charged with any sort of treason or sedition, let alone convicted. He was charged and convicted of garden-variety white collar crimes.

When the feds gain a conviction on the Russiagate hoax, then we should change our views.

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law---still the gold standard. 

Guilty as proven in WaPo headlines or by shrill bloggers: A bit more dubious. 

8 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Joe: Nixon, who had a relationship with the Alien Presence for two decades, told Robert Merritt in July 1972 that the year 2020 would be cataclysmic not only for America but for the whole world. So the Alien Presence might have initiated Covid-19 as part of its ultimate plan for full disclosure, which has to occur before climate change becomes an extinguish event for Planet Earth. 

JUST TODAY NEW HEARINGS HELD IN CONGRESS REGARDS THE UFO/ET SUBJECT.

COINCIDENCE?

LUIS ELIZONDO IS THE PUBLIC SPOKESPERSON PART OF A GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED DISCLOSURE PROJECT IMO.

IF THIS IS THE REAL DEAL (OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT DISCOSURE) WE ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE ONE WORLD OF HUMAN EXISTENCE AND UNDERSTANDING...TO ENTER A NEW ONE.

THERE WILL BE TREASURED BELIEFS AND FAITHS LOST.

Many will long for the world of self-determination. As brutal and violent as it has been.

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

This is what we call the sh*t hitting the fan.

Maybe. Headlines are not convictions. 

I understand there is a new (or revived) standard in American public life and media: An accusation should be treated as equal to a finding of guilt before a jury of peers. 

Hunter Biden has not been found guilty of anything. I accept that. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

5 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

JUST TODAY NEW HEARINGS HELD IN CONGRESS REGARDS THE UFO/ET SUBJECT.

COINCIDENCE?

LUIS ELIZONDO IS THE PUBLIC SPOKESPERSON PART OF A GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED DISCLOSURE PROJECT IMO.

IF THIS IS THE REAL DEAL (OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT DISCOSURE) WE ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE ONE WORLD OF HUMAN EXISTENCE AND UNDERSTANDING...TO ENTER A NEW ONE.

THERE WILL BE TREASURED BELIEFS AND FAITHS LOST.

Many will long for the world of self-determination. As brutal and violent as it has been.

Watch: Congress Holds First Public Hearing on UFOs in Over 50 Years | Coast to Coast AM

19 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

I am fine with aliens or time travel. I am not particularly religious. 

But you know what? The UFO guys say they have "multi-sensor" verification of UFOs. 

But then even the military has not a single, verifiable visual (ordinary camera, still or video) shot of a UFO. We get these murky infrared or radar images, which could be bogeys or gags.

Today, there are literally billions of webcams around the planet. 

Nothing! 

My own guess is there is plenty of intelligent life in the universe, but traveling faster than the speed of light is not possible.  Which isolates Earth.

But UFOs are (admittedly) fun to read about....

56 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

But you know what? The UFO guys say they have "multi-sensor" verification of UFOs. 

But then even the military has not a single, verifiable visual (ordinary camera, still or video) shot of a UFO. We get these murky infrared or radar images, which could be bogeys or gags.

Nothing! 

My own guess is there is plenty of intelligent life in the universe, but traveling faster than the speed of light is not possible.  Which isolates Earth.

I think I posted this before - if UAP’s are advanced aircraft from somewhere (even terrestrial) they may be able to cloak themselves. May sound farfetched, but in all the decades of sightings there has never, or at least rarely - I’m not up on all photos globally - been an undisputed picture taken of one. The clearer the pics are the more likely they are to be faked. What the military is showing us now are multi sensor, and there have always been believable eye witness sightings. Just not camera shots. So either they are difficult or nearly impossible to photograph, or we have to throw all the non photographic evidence out. 
btw what does being religious or not have to do with it? Wouldn’t it be the most astounding moment for all of us to have a scene like in Close Encounters? 

Edited by Paul Brancato

This is about Europe.  But I've been feeling the pinch here for a while already.  Between electric bills, gas prices, groceries and more tightening the belt just to keep up is a real thing.  No more trips anywhere, even around town I don't have to take.  Arguing with wife over a/c temperature setting.

Bank of England chief warns 'apocalyptic' food and energy prices are coming (gbnews.uk) 

10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

This is about Europe.  But I've been feeling the pinch here for a while already.  Between electric bills, gas prices, groceries and more tightening the belt just to keep up is a real thing.  No more trips anywhere, even around town I don't have to take.  Arguing with wife over a/c temperature setting.

Bank of England chief warns 'apocalyptic' food and energy prices are coming (gbnews.uk) 

It's concerning, Ron.

At the same time, corporate profit margins have been high-- and not only for Big Oil corporations.

From a macro- perspective, the widespread 2022 price gouging of American consumers is evidence of supply shortages resulting partly from the pandemic, but also of the quasi-monopolistic power of the corporations that now own and control the supply of goods and services.

Housing costs in the U.S. are also now increasingly influenced by private equity "investors."

Rents are increasingly unaffordable here in Denver.

Treating American "patients" like ATM machines has also been a serious problem with our for-profit corporate healthcare "system" for many years.

In the case of rising food prices, the shortage of immigrant farm labor in the U.S. has been a significant factor.  (WSJ.  May 7, 2022. pA3.)

Obviously, this inflationary corporate profiteering is Biden's fault.  🤥

The American people need to vote out the libs and elect more Republicans who work for Big Oil and corporate CEOs.

Edited by W. Niederhut

On 5/17/2022 at 6:00 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

Nothing! 

I have seen thousands of pictures of UFOs. Hundreds if not more super clear imo.

With most being variations of saucer like shapes.

I will not blindly accept that they are "all" fake, photo shopped whatever.

And I don't think the number of real ones are as little as 5% either.

And don't forget the number of photos, film, and even cameras that have been confiscated by the government in some of the most profound cases.

Car radio and camera malfunction has been reported in cases of up close UAP sightings.

Makes sense if these crafts are powerful energy plants of electro-magnetic fields.

We know for a fact that microwaves and high voltage tension wires put out energy beyond their own content.

Another factor of open minded consideration that these objects are real and "are not ours or of this planet" are personal stories shared with me by people whom I trust 100% regards their honesty and integrity.

Just one:

A brother was an Air Force Air Policeman ( AP ) stationed at an airbase in Morocco in 1960 or 61?

One night while on base guard duty he and his fellow guards saw red circular shaped objects hovering over their base. He even shared that one of these red objects came down and hovered over some of their grounded aircraft.

This lower flying object slowly flew over our jets ( some armed with nuclear devices ) and then shot straight up and disappeared at such a fast speed it was hard to see it's trajectory.

The quote I will always remember him sharing about this story was " when we radioed our superiors to report these red objects" there was a long pause and then an officer told these AP's " we have nothing on radar, therefore YOU SEE NOTHING!"

"and don't write home about it!"

Edited by Joe Bauer

In search of Republican candidates willing to stand up for democracy

By the Nevada Sun Editorial Board Sunday, May 15, 2022 |

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2022/may/15/in-search-of-republican-candidates-willing-to-stan/

Of the five leading Republican candidates for the governorship of Nevada, every one of them has gone on record as both supporting and contributing to the Big Lie. In doing so, they have all made a choice to subvert our democracy, undermine the integrity of our elections, and ignore the Constitution of the United States.

If you are a Republican running for office who believes in truth, believes that the last election was fair, who rejects the deranged calls to destroy our democracy, we need to hear from you. Nevada needs to hear from you. We want to endorse sanity, honesty, integrity and moderation.

As it stands right now, voters are faced with a slate of GOP candidates — nearly across the board — who aren’t fit for elective office because they buy into the Big Lie and its attempt to derail democracy. We hate finding people in the public sphere who want to destroy the very elections they now seek to win. We hate efforts to disenfranchise voters and rig future elections. We yearn for a dignified, honest and pro-democracy Republican leadership. We yearn for the Republicans of years past. Patriots, not insurrectionists.

So please, if you are such a Republican and are running for office, stand proud and reach out to us. We want to present a list of heroes trying to rescue their party from the madness afflicting it.We want to share your perspective with our readers and let them know that Republican candidates for office still exist who believe in the Constitution, who believe in democracy, and who believe that the peaceful transition of power among our duly elected officials is a hallmark of what not only has made America great in the past, but what can help us continue to be a great country moving forward.”

Steve Thomas