The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

24 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I think the folks reading this thread can see I didn’t say anything about Azov.

They quoted, without attribution, Lula denouncing Zelensky’s genocide in the Donbas.

Are you so suffused with confirmation bias you can’t follow your own cite?

It shows civilian casualties greatly reduced under Zelensky.

So said the “reluctant fan” of Putin’s mass slaughter.

The Azov are part of the genocide. Watch the McCain video of him talking to them like Brezinski talking to the Mujahideen. The reason the casualties have gone down is because the people in the region have started fighting back and winning. Hence why Zelensky was going to mount the giant attack. I've been following this since '14 unlike you and the MSNBCNPC crew. 

You've got a lot of cojones telling people on a literal debate forum to 'STFU' because you have a friend that believes in QANON. I think that says more about you than MAGA Cliff😉. Let me get this straight.. your logic is that you live in SF and and know one person who believes in QANON so everyone who believes in MAGA is QANON and thus a terrorist because they believe in "Conspiracy theories" are you a lone nutter debunker in the JFKA forum?

MAGA has got to be a pretty closeted opinion there. David Depape seems more like this type of SF person https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArOQF4kadHA who might be using QAnon as a cover try to throw people off he and his Gypsy Jerry Garcia clinic partner were abusing children or were "MAP's" as people there call it. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

26 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

The Azov are part of the genocide.

Civilian casualties were down 85% under Zelensky.  The claim of Zelensky conducting genocide is a lie.

Watch the McCain video of him talking to them like Brezinski talking to the Mujahideen. The reason the casualties have gone down is because the people in the region have started fighting back and winning.

So when the people fight back they take 85% fewer casualties?  How does that work?

Hence why Zelensky was going to mount the giant attack. I've been following this since '14 unlike you and the MSNBCNPC crew.

You don’t know anything about me.  All I did was state a fact and present the receipts.

You've got a lot of cojones telling people on a literal debate forum to 'STFU' because you have a friend that believes in QANON.

No, I said people like you could do us all a favor and STFU about places about which y’all know dick.  Like Berkeley.

I think that says more about you than MAGA Cliff😉. Let me get this straight.. your logic is that you live in SF and and know one person who believes in QANON so everyone who believes in MAGA is QANON and thus a terrorist because they believe in "Conspiracy theories" are you a lone nutter debunker in the JFKA forum?

In one post you’re a stickler for accurate quoting — but in this post you range far afield from what I wrote.  I was agreeing with Ben’s characterization of Berkeley as the home of many unorthodoxies.  Ben cited an example, and I cited an example.

Any problem with that is all yours.

MAGA has got to be a pretty closeted opinion there. David Depape seems more like this type of SF person https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArOQF4kadHA who might be using QAnon as a cover try to throw people off he and his Gypsy Jerry Garcia clinic partner were abusing children or were "MAP's" as people there call it. 

If you aren’t familiar with a place and it’s people you could do us all a favor and STFU.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

5 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Ben sounds like your only getting your info on Ukraine from the M$M, trying checking out Redacted they're better on foreign events and Crystal and Saagar IMO. As they mentioned in their segment if you view this conflict as Putin invaded Ukraine for no reason you are probably getting your information from Western backed MSM because as they mention; the conflict started in 2014 Putin's invasion was done because Ukraine was going to launch a major attack on Donesk Dombas region. At this point in the fight the fighter needs his corner to throw in the towel, NATO is managing the proxy war so it's "If Ukraine Dies, they die" 

MK---

Can't buy the Putin story on this one. 

Putin started a volitional war, has been bombing civilians, and turned a city of 500,000, Mariupol, into rubble. 

I understand there is context. But no one was going to invade Russia. War should be a last resort, not a middling option. 

War is always agonizing, but this one especially senseless. Putin is  ensuring bitter enmity on the part of the Ukrainians towards Russia for generations. 

The Ukrainians are in for the duration now. Dropping bombs on people almost always backfires. 

Putin has met his Afcrapistan. 

The longer the war goes on, the more the Ukrainians will evolve low-cost but successful measures against the Russian war machine--see the recent sinking of warships. 

IEDs for Russian tanks? The US pulled tanks out of Afcrapistan due in large part to IEDs. 

Yes, the M$M is largely a globalist tool. 

What is crazy is the US wants to put Julian Assange into prison, but not Putin. 

6 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Oh, that was you... Hi Ben, long time no viddy droogie!  

As I tried to explain to you at the time (in the 80’s amirite?) much confusion arises from the contradictory definitions of “anarchy” and “anarchism.”

anarchy
ăn′ər-kē  noun

1. Absence of any form of political authority.

2. Political disorder and confusion.

3. Absence of any cohesive principle, such as a common standard or purpose.

anarchism
ăn′ər-kĭz″əm  noun
1. The theory or doctrine that all forms of government are oppressive and undesirable and should be abolished.

2. Active resistance and terrorism against the state, as used by some anarchists.

3. Rejection of all forms of coercive control and authority.  </q>

In practice, Anarchism is non-coercive cooperation within a collective composed of equal individuals pursuing the same goal without anyone acting as the “leader” — the opposite of “Anarchy” 3rd definition.

Here’s an example:

https://924-gilman.tumblr.com

The 924 Project was founded by the very authoritarian Tim Yohannon, but after he left it was run by an all-volunteer collective.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/924_Gilman_Street

I’m amused by the right-wing trope that someone leading a “hippie” lifestyle could be MAGA.

Hippies — anti-establishment 

MAGA — anti-establishment

Not too hard to figure out, is it?

No. The early-mid 70s. I lived in a rooming house literally across the street from an anarchist commune. 

IMHO, MAGA people are largely populists, not anarchists. I am sympathetic to anti-globalist MAGA positions. Like any movement, many in MAGA are just nuts. 

IMHO, the globalist positions of the two major parties are one reason there has been a shrinking middle-class in America. 

58 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

You’re familiar with a video, but unless you’ve spent time in the area you really don’t know it.

Never been to the area but have a granddaughter starting at SFSU this fall.  Maybe not your line of music but she appreciated this.

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

MK---

Can't buy the Putin story on this one. 

Putin started a volitional war, has been bombing civilians, and turned a city of 500,000, Mariupol, into rubble. 

I understand there is context. But no one was going to invade Russia. War should be a last resort, not a middling option. 

War is always agonizing, but this one especially senseless. Putin is  ensuring bitter enmity on the part of the Ukrainians towards Russia for generations. 

The Ukrainians are in for the duration now. Dropping bombs on people almost always backfires. 

Putin has met his Afcrapistan. 

The longer the war goes on, the more the Ukrainians will evolve low-cost but successful measures against the Russian war machine--see the recent sinking of warships. 

IEDs for Russian tanks? The US pulled tanks out of Afcrapistan due in large part to IEDs. 

Yes, the M$M is largely a globalist tool. 

What is crazy is the US wants to put Julian Assange into prison, but not Putin. 

Ben there is no zen middle way here. They have not been bombing civilians that's not true. Do you watch MSNBC too? Ukraine has mixed their forces in with civilian populations. When we attacked Japan's military making infrastructure it killed so many civilians because they built neighborhoods around the facilities. The Ukrainian Army poses as civilians and has been caught alot using Churchs and schools to house soldiers and weapons. Which are war crimes because they get more civilians killed. 

You are for trying to help Ukraine win the war via even more aid, boots on the ground via 101 airborne and NATO No Fly Zone possible nuclear escalation. Seems riskier than letting Ukraine seal their fate by not negotiating. I chalk it up to; I guess that's what happens when you elect a comedian as your President. I'm hoping for Russia to go in and kick ass like they did before, embarrass NATO and get these countries protesting NATO to get their leaders to pull out of it and dissolve it. When Trump was like we should pull out of NATO it's a bad deal, lols that was awesome. I wanted to not like the guy but he kept doing stuff like that. I think that would be more beneficial for peace if NATO and the EU dissolved and countries created new trading alliances like BRICS. Inflation and the cold could do it, especially in light of the pipeline. 

It is too bad what happened to Julian Assange I think he really helped swing the election and my intuition feels like Seth Rich has got to be the DNC leaker. 

3 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Ben there is no zen middle way here. They have not been bombing civilians that's not true. Do you watch MSNBC too? Ukraine has mixed their forces in with civilian populations. When we attacked Japan's military making infrastructure it killed so many civilians because they built neighborhoods around the facilities. The Ukrainian Army poses as civilians and has been caught alot using Churchs and schools to house soldiers and weapons. Which are war crimes because they get more civilians killed. 

You are for trying to help Ukraine win the war via even more aid, boots on the ground via 101 airborne and NATO No Fly Zone possible nuclear escalation. Seems riskier than letting Ukraine seal their fate by not negotiating. I chalk it up to; I guess that's what happens when you elect a comedian as your President. I'm hoping for Russia to go in and kick ass like they did before, embarrass NATO and get these countries protesting NATO to get their leaders to pull out of it and dissolve it. When Trump was like we should pull out of NATO it's a bad deal, lols that was awesome. I wanted to not like the guy but he kept doing stuff like that. I think that would be more beneficial for peace if NATO and the EU dissolved and countries created new trading alliances like BRICS. Inflation and the cold could do it, especially in light of the pipeline. 

It is too bad what happened to Julian Assange I think he really helped swing the election and my intuition feels like Seth Rich has got to be the DNC leaker. 

Well, we differ on this one. 

I do not think there was anything close to clear and present danger for Russia, even if Ukraine should join NATO. No one was or is going to invade Russia. 

In war, anything can happen but this looks to end poorly for the occupier and even worse for the occupied. 

See Vietnam. 

The 3,500-officer US Capitol Police, which deployed hundreds on Jan. 6 and then stood down, are back in action....

Capitol Police had cameras outside Pelosi home that weren't monitored at break-in: Sources

USCP saw police lights, rewound the video and saw the break-in, sources said.

November 2, 2022, 11:03 AM

nancy-and-paul-pelosi-file-rt-221_hpMain
The U.S. Capitol Police had cameras outside the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, but they were not monitored, according to three sources familiar with the matter.

Capitol Police saw the flash of police lights on the camera, rewound the video and saw the break-in, according to the sources.

It is unclear whether or not the cameras should have been monitored at the time.

The Washington Post was the first to report this detail.

---30---

The USCP! 

15 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

The Azov Nazis are real, I'm not going to let you peddle White Supremest Propaganda on this scholarly forum Cliff.

Even mainstream MSM was pointing out there is a **** problem in Ukraine just a few years back, its not a secret. 

Edited by Chris Barnard

6 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Well, we differ on this one. 

I do not think there was anything close to clear and present danger for Russia, even if Ukraine should join NATO. No one was or is going to invade Russia. 

In war, anything can happen but this looks to end poorly for the occupier and even worse for the occupied. 

See Vietnam. 

We do, it's funny how you're holding out for the 3rd solution that doesn't exist: Utopia. Get off the fence Ben, you criticize Putin but have no real solution. You sound kinda like you're saying Putin is mean and should stop being mean. 
Putin in my option has shown a lot of restraint. If he hadn't people in Europe might support Ukraine but they really don't, only the corrupt EU leadership and NATO support the war. 

(See Vietnam), if America fought Vietnam where Mexico was they would have won. Russia is basically in this position. Just like in Murphy's law of combat the same things apply to you also SO, I think the Vietnam analogy is especially warranted here because America is making the same mistakes it made in Vietnam; America is supporting an ultra corrupt government that has to be propped up, The USA proxy it is supporting is losing bad. Like Vietnam without outside troops and nuclear weapons being pulled out the people we are supporting cannot win. The US media is not reporting the story accurately just like before the Tet Offensive. Now we have boots on the ground like Vietnam, once the Russian offensive happens those troops are going to need to be backed up, hence 101 airborne, how long before we enter into the quicksand like in Vietnam? Biden is making the same mistakes LBJ did and instead of trying to get out like JFK.

Seems like you are trying to hold a utopian opinion where you don't have to take any criticism because you just want Putin to stop being mean. I think Vlad is showing he is a real leader and is making the tough decision that needed to be made to protect Russia and the Russian people. Trump did similar things with the wall and Chinese tariffs choose the hard decisions to protect the country in the long run and NPC liberals hate it because they want a Communist World Government run by the U.N. 

7 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Paul Pelosi's attacker said he was on a suicide mission.

He also said he had a list of other politicians he wanted to kill.

Ummmmm.. Hey, David. Let me explain how this whole suicide thing works.

Meet Achmed, The Dead Terrorist.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GBvfiCdk-jc

Steve Thomas

Why is he pleading not guilty? 

Funny how people here only question conspiracies if it threatens their liberal bias