• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

5 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

The fact that you feel no need to explain this tells me that there is a lot of truth to it. Rather ironic that you are up to your usual tactics or character assassination (He Suffers from PTSD) I believe what he wrote about you bulling him is true given that's basically what you have been doing with people who fail to agree with your off base characterization. 

The way the forum works is you either ask for a post that violates forum rules to be removed by the poster and if they refuse to the mods are supposed look at it and if it breaks rules they will take it down. SO, you need to cite my rant because I don't remember going on a misogynistic rant and it appears that you have moved on to gaslighting. 

Projection.
Ask Chris to explain the phenomenon to you.

Before your little match lights a brush fire, Monty was revealing information that fell under a non-disclosure agreement with Hank. The book had not been published and he wasn't familiar with the context or the full significance of what he was posting.

No need for you to stir the pot because it's all good now. Monty is fearless, an incredible researcher with a grasp of the big picture (while you muddle around with alt-right soundbite info on this thread),  and I consider him a good friend.  

I challenge you to post some of your independent research into the assassination of Kennedy in Dallas on this thread, relevant to the inevitable end result of the past [60] years.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

9 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

And  with the utmost candor, Chris, I think what you're positing is batshit crazy.  An experimental psychotherapist in Dublin played this game with her clientele, her "customers" as it were -- and ended up being sued after two of her customers committed suicide.  She promoted perception is reality kind of madness that those young damaged psyches couldn't process. I was old enough to recognize the psychological sadism.

Most of us saw in that video a platform erected with a noose and heard "hang Mike Pence", and you SAY you saw a goal post and heard Ooh Ahh Paul McGrah??  Dishonesty in addition to mind games is crass and a reflection of a damaged personality.

So, what you're suggesting here is utterly insane, and I suspect you know it and achieve some strange pleasure mindf-cking those who've only just met you. Like I said, your card is marked in my books. You are a provocateur in the mold of Roger Stone.  I revisited Ed Forum recently to see if it  had been corrupted similar to a number of Facebook forums.  Sadly this thread confirm that's the case.

I am pretty well traveled, Leslie, the aftermath of football (soccer) games can get a bit lively in latin America. It was riot police and and a level of violence that was akin to some medieval battle field outside of the Maracanã. Life is cheap. 

I wasn’t expecting you to answer my questions or to have any sort of logical, rational response. I don’t think you’re doing very well. 🙂 

Just now, Leslie Sharp said:

Projection.
As Chris about it.

Monty was revealing information that fell under a non-disclosure agreement with Hank.  No need for you to stir the pot because it's all good now. He's an incredible researcher with a grasp of the big picture while you muddle around with alt-right soundbite info,  and I consider him a good friend.  Why don't you post some of your independent research into the assassination of Kennedy in Dallas?

And there it is, there is truth to it.. you were bulling someone on this forum with PTSD into deleting there posts here. Now you are doing the same to people who don't share your wacky partisan political bias. 

3 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

And there it is, there is truth to it.. you were bulling someone on this forum with PTSD into deleting there posts here. Now you are doing the same to people who don't share your wacky partisan political bias. 

I was holding Monty accountable for his agreement with Hank, on behalf of Hank and his co-authors and the project. It was a business issue, nothing personal. I implored Monty to only remove those posts that related to the non-disclosure issues because I could see just from glancing at the thread he was provided invaluable research.  Unfortunately he opted to delete all.  I had no control over that decision.

Satisfied?

Edited by Leslie Sharp

9 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

the German leader 

Interesting 'couching' of another mad man, Chris.

Unfortunately, the word I wanted to use for the leader of the Third Reich is censored here. Perhaps you didn’t know?! 

4 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

I was holding Monty accountable for his agreement with Hank, on behalf of Hank and his co-authors and the project. It was a business issue, nothing personal. I implored Monty to only remove those posts that related to the non-disclosure issues because I could see just from glancing at the thread he was provided invaluable research.  Unfortunately he opted to delete all.  I had no control over that decision.

Satisfied?

Thank you for confirming his accuracy! 

4 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Unfortunately, the word I wanted to use for the leader of the Third Reich is censored here. Perhaps you didn’t know?! 

If I can ask, why have responsible historians - amateur or otherwise - tolerated this absurd ban?  Why not simply delete posts that use the terms as weapons? This is the tail wagging the dog and the historical record suffers as a result.   

10 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

This thread has become a toxic waste dump because the moderators have failed to reign in the ad hominem attacks, and it's beginning to pollute the entire forum. 

Agree 

On 3/10/2023 at 2:13 PM, Chris Davidson said:

Paul,

Personally, I would never label a "peaceful" protest as a terrorist act.

But, what occurred on Jan 6th was not a peaceful protest.

Terrorism Definitions 

International terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups who are inspired by, or associated with, designated foreign terrorist organizations or nations (state-sponsored).

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

And, if anyone believes it was peaceful, just watch/listen to 19 seconds of video.

https://vimeo.com/806904828

If a person smashed the windows in my house trying to break in, I wouldn't necessarily think they were a terrorist, unless the intent was proven to be of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

But, I do have the right to defend my property/safety.

The hypocrisy flowing from the Fox mouthpieces is deafening.

They easily could have put a bullet in Chansley and many others, just like they did to Babbitt.

They chose not to.

Was an all out bloodbath a more desireable outcome?

Carlson is the poster child for hypocrisy.

The Dominion trial hasn't been good to him or his cohorts. That's in an environment where, when you perjure yourself, the consequences are real, as opposed to his bully pulpit on Fox.

"While Carlson said that it was not clear how Chansley got into the Capitol, the plea agreement admitted he entered the building through a broken door around a minute after it was breached, becoming one of the first 30 intruders in the Capitol. Already-public security footage shows his entrance.

“If he was, in fact, committing such a grave crime, why didn’t the officers who are standing right next to him place him under arrest?” Carlson said.

Manger called the “tour guide” characterization “outrageous and false” in an internal message to officers on Tuesday.

“I don’t have to remind you how outnumbered our officers were on January 6. Those officers did their best to use de-escalation tactics to try to talk to rioters into getting each other to leave the building,” Manger said."

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

“Make no mistake about it, what happened that day was a disgrace,” Pence said in his Gridiron Dinner remarks. “And it mocks decency to portray it any other way.”

- Mike Pence -

Steve Thomas

Thanks for this, Steve.

This is coming from someone whose life and that of his family was under serious threat.  

Mobs are highly unpredictable, Tucker, if you're listening?  

20 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

If I can ask, why have responsible historians - amateur or otherwise - tolerated this absurd ban?  Why not simply delete posts that use the terms as weapons? This is the tail wagging the dog and the historical record suffers as a result.   

The decision was made before I was here. It’s one for the Mods / James Gordon. Obviously its a pain when you are researching the Operation Paperclip connection. 

15 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

They easily could have put a bullet in Chansley and many others, just like they did to Babbitt.

They chose not to.

Was an all out bloodbath a more desireable outcome?

Carlson is the poster child for hypocrisy.

The Dominion trial hasn't been good to him or his cohorts. That's in an environment where, when you perjure yourself, the consequences are real, as opposed to his bully pulpit on Fox.

"While Carlson said that it was not clear how Chansley got into the Capitol, the plea agreement admitted he entered the building through a broken door around a minute after it was breached, becoming one of the first 30 intruders in the Capitol. Already-public security footage shows his entrance.

“If he was, in fact, committing such a grave crime, why didn’t the officers who are standing right next to him place him under arrest?” Carlson said.

Manger called the “tour guide” characterization “outrageous and false” in an internal message to officers on Tuesday.

“I don’t have to remind you how outnumbered our officers were on January 6. Those officers did their best to use de-escalation tactics to try to talk to rioters into getting each other to leave the building,” Manger said."

Wow Chris you are doubling down even after I debunked your GIF. 

IF we use the standards of your side on the left J6 was a mostly peaceful protest.