• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

On 3/13/2023 at 12:56 AM, Leslie Sharp said:

Brilliant!!!  (and love the brothers, btw.) and I'll bet we share bunch of favorite Texas bands.

By the time I master the Lay of the Land on this insane thread, I'll probably be long gone. Don't know how you endure.

With the support of others.

52 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

did you reactivate the thread, Scotty?!  lolol

I had absolutely nothing to do with it.  Not trying to stir anything up.  Just replying to your post since it is open again.  But I think it's worthy of notification of others.

Edited by Ron Bulman

3 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I had absolutely nothing to do with it.  Not trying to stir anything up.  Just relying to your post since it is open again.  But I think it's worthy of notification of others.

I understand, and I was just joking.

And I agree, and am glad that whoever had the lever saw the merits in reopening the thread.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

7 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

I understand, and I was just joking.

And I agree, and am glad that whoever had the lever saw the merits in reopening the thread.

Edited by Denny Zartman
No use in posting anymore

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Interesting poll at Axios today about public support for Ukraine in the U.S.

This data dovetails with a report about opposition to support for Ukraine by Tucker Carlson's Fox News fans.

It's also interesting to think about this data in relation to Fox News jingoism during Bush and Cheney's invasion of Iraq in 2003.  Rupert Murdoch openly bragged about his role in promoting the Iraq War.

Two Americas Index: Ukraine divides conservatives (axios.com)

Before this thread was moved, a member could go to the last post they'd earlier read by right-clicking on star located just right of the title on the main JFK Assassination Debate page. That can no longer be done.

Another annoyance is that you need to type in the last page number manually in order to get there, rather than getting there with the click of the mouse.

Does anybody know any workarounds for these annoyances?

I suppose I could just keep a special browser bookmark for the JFK Deep Politics forum and get to this thread the normal way through there.

Oh wait! I just thought of a decent workaround. Begin at the main page and click the link that comes to this thread. Then click the link at the top of the page that goes to the JFK Deep Politics main page. (That one step is the workaround.) After that, navigation works the usual way.

I'll leave this posted just in case others find it useful.