The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Mark- to outsiders, southern Indiana is definitely considered MAGA-land, so we consider you a bit of a welcome outlier.

IMO, a fair amount of what's happening there is just rural folks being easily controlled by Fox to be scared of what they're not familiar with; IOW, anyone or anything they don't commonly encounter in their neck of the woods.

Rupert Murdoch has been working hard on this scenario since the late 80s.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

There is little doubt that the M$M has been absorbed by the establishment and national security state ---sheesh there is so much flow back and forth, see Jen Psaki, Karl Rove or the platoons of CIA-FBI experts regularly on air....

"Part 1: CIA’s Extraordinary Role Influencing Liberal Media Outlets Daily Kos, The Daily Beast, Rolling Stone"

An interesting article by JFKA researcher Dick Russell

In a reverse from 60 years ago, it appears the CIA Mockingbird program is actually more deeply entrenched in "liberal" media than "conservative" media. 

The liberal media presently in engaged in a fear-mongering hysteria, sadly participated in by the president. 

This all happened 60 years ago, in the Cold War days, when the conservative media savaged opponents as pinko's, weaklings, unAmerican etc. 

Turnabout is fair play? All is fair in love, war and politics....

My answer to the question posed is that I think it's both. The media does fall in line but that is due to them no longer being the guardians of democracy that they used to be and why the 1st Amendment protected the press. Media has since been consolidated by industrial capitalists to nowadays mega hedge funds and war profiteering corporations. Now a days they bend over backwards to not question the official story and lose their access to officials. I also think the libs are being led around by their hatred and seem to act like they are under a spell. Cynically I believe they will take whatever position that is against Trump regardless of truthfulness. Did you see that there is now two Paul Pelosi stories and the body cam footage that could show which one is accurate is not being released. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

1 hour ago, Mark Knight said:

I don't have a Biden-Harris sign. I never have had one.

I am familiar with Tannerite, although I've never felt the need to employ it.

I, living in rural Texas, will not put up a sign or a sticker on my truck.

I live in a Blue area, but MAGAs will still try to vandalize signs for Democrat candidates. So people have taken to booby-trapping their signs with various things; on the harmless end of the spectrum, stuff like glitter. On the nasty side, very sharp things that draw blood.

Court records show DePape allegedly used the hammer to break into the Pelosi home and rousted the speaker’s husband, who was sleeping upstairs. “Are you Paul Pelosi?” DePape allegedly said when he confronted Pelosi, court records show, standing over him while holding a hammer and zip ties. “Where’s Nancy?”

Paul Pelosi managed to call 911. But when officers arrived and told DePape to drop the hammer, he pulled free and struck Pelosi in the head, knocking him unconscious.

A 42 year old attacks an 82 year old with a hammer, hits him in the arm and hand.  Where's Nancy.  Police arrive, drop it, hits him in the head.

Nancy Pelosi makes first public comments since attack on her husband (msn.com)

Elon Musk Blames Activist Groups for Massive Drop in Revenue (mediaite.com)

From the article: 

A source familiar with Musk’s purchase of Twitter tells Mediaite that since he had to borrow $13B to close the purchase, “the interest on that loan left very little, very little, room as it basically matched Twitters profit. So now as the advertisers leave, he’s kind of xxxxed.”

No statute mandates advertisers need to put their money on the whims of a megalomaniacal individual who happens to be the world’s richest man, who also happens to be the world’s richest person to play the victim card, and also parades a serious lack of business acumen.

Don't miss the Beaver Blood Moon lunar eclipse on Nov. 8

by Robert Lea

https://www.space.com/lunar-eclipse-beaver-blood-moon-nov-08-2022

On Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022, the moon will pass through the shadow of Earth resulting in a total lunar eclipse that will be from Oceania, the Americas, Asia, and Northern Europe.

The eclipse will begin at 4:10 a.m. EST (0810 GMT) and will end at approximately 7:49 a.m. EDT (1149 GMT) when the moon once again emerges. The total eclipse period is shorter than this, however, and will last from 5:17 a.m. EST (0917 GMT) to 6:42 a.m. EST (1042 GMT). 

According to EarthSky.org, this will be the first total lunar eclipse on Election Day in U.S. history (since 1776).

Steve Thomas

It was a Deep State fake terrorism plot, all right, but not the one Benjamin Cole imagined... 🤥

Homeland Security Admits It Tried to Manufacture Fake Terrorists for Trump (yahoo.com)

13 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Even in the case of the George Floyd protests, numerous instances of violence toward property and the police (e.g., in Minneapolis) were perpetrated by right wing agent provocateurs posing as BLM protesters-- in addition to over 60 instances of vehicles being driven into crowds of BLM protesters.

Trump is a stochastic terrorist.

William.. if Cheeto Benito is a stochastic terrorist and the violence towards property and police were perpetrated by right wing agent provocateurs posing as BLM protesters. 

You are suffering from Mass Formation Psychosis.. 

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

William.. if Cheeto Benito is a stochastic terrorist and the violence towards property and police were perpetrated by right wing agent provocateurs posing as BLM protesters. 

You are suffering from Mass Formation Psychosis.. 

About 93% of racial justice protests in the US have been peaceful, a new report finds

Edited by Cliff Varnell

20 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

About 93% of racial justice protests in the US have been peaceful, a new report finds

Well, if we use Cliff's logic here. 

That means that the clips that Tucker Carlson shows of Ray Epps illustrates that provactuers created Jan 6!

Checkmate! Case dismissed.. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

1 minute ago, Matthew Koch said:

Well, if we use Cliff's logic here. 

All I did was post a video indicating one vandal was right wing, and a link to a report that 10,000 protests were peaceful.

If you land wrong on that leap you might twist an ankle.